Park Ave AMP in Wantagh

This is a non-review as I didn't stay to check out the services Found this place in the therapeutic section on CL.

Arrived a little before closing time (8pm) and scoped the place out. It was in an office building, sign by the door said Acupuncture, was on the 2nd floor. Went upstairs and entered the room. There were two ladies sitting at the front desk. One got up and motioned for me to follow her to the back. She had something on her lip. In all honesty, it looked more like a mole than anything else, but it was dark and difficult to tell for sure, plus a discussion in another thread had me feeling a bit paranoid.

I almost requested the other girl, but after looking at her, I realized the only thing that made her any more attractive was the absence of a large dark spot by her lip. Both providers were easily in their 50s, and little pedia was shrinking by the second. I apologized for wasting their time and left.

I cant say for sure as I didn't make it to the back to see any of the tell-tale signs, but my instinct says this is at least a R+T place, but the selection was extremely uninspiring. Wasn't sure if I should even review as I don't really have much to review, but maybe this info will help somebody. Had I read this I probably would have selected another place to toftt. Hopefully this will save someone else the trouble.

go there often--ladies are sweet--there more in there 40's--definitely great massage quality--strictly r/t--otc allowed never attempted utc--but if you are in need of a good massage would reccomend--standard amp fees--very clean

I always wondered about this place since they are on the same floor as my dentist LOL!

If they are open early enough for me, maybe I will knock on their door next time.

I'm always hesitant to visit these office building places during the day, just feel like there are too many eyeballs on me as I walk into and out from what everyone in the office must know is a R+T. But based on ny's comments, I might give this place another try next time I'm in the area during evening hours. Thanks.

saturday /sunday probably best time to go as offices are usually closed--or after 6 i usually find it quite--just walk up steps and you cant miss--but if you are expecting extras outside of hr--i suggest the other places --that are getting better right ups or if you want to try other wantagh spots you have another office building on wantagh ave between sunrise and merrick--which is offering full service for 160.00 --dont remember the address but if you search there is reviews-plus they advertise on cl in adult section just search wantagh--pictures are fake of cause-happy hunting --back to vegas for me--

Paid a visit to the park ave amp today. I was In the area with hour to kill. I called another place first that I saw in bp (russian hot room on bellmore ave) but didn't like the reviews I found so I passed.
Ended up on park ave and was very hesitant based on this thread. But, I figured was here already, may as well check it out.
Saw Judith? Very average looking late 40ish. I took the half hour for 40 and At this point I was hoping for just a good massage. I was NOT going to be doing any roaming.
The massage was actually quite good. After 20 mins on back and neck, she had me flip. She left the towel covering my boys and started a nice soft light touch rub up and down from my neck to my toes. Each time she passed the towel, she removed it alittle more until it was finally on the floor. By this time I was fully erect. I did have my eyes closed and was imagining a hot 20 yr old. She asked me to finish myself and politely said... No, you do. So, she grabbed some oil and had me coming in about a minute. Amazing what the power of imagination can do.
Hot towel clean up and I was out the door.
40 + 20
Doubt I would repeat as I really prefer the girls to be younger and hotter. But for the money All in all, wasn't horrible.