Paris by Night Reviews & Discussion 646-894-3841

One of my go to agencies and I just had to try Daisy. Good thing I did. Daisy is literally an Asian goddess of love. Easily one of my ATF's for sure. Definitely one of the best looking and youngest spinners I have come across. Her incall is in a nice, quiet and discrete location. The apartment is very calm and in a relaxing atmosphere. She is classy with superior hygiene. She really seems to love what she does. Within moments she had my toes curl and had me begging for more. Fellow hobbyists, you really need to go see this little lady before she leaves, stat!
When she opened the door my mouth opened and no words came out. Drop dead gorgeous. Totally my type and then some. Daisy is amazing, and although her English is limited, she clearly wants to communicate. Gave her my donation and a little DFK. After the customary shower where there was some kissing and teasing, she then leads me into the bedroom where the fun began. Some more DFK then she gave me a decent massage and then fucked my cock with her lovely face. My god is all I can say. One of the best BBBJ's I ever had in a while. I had to stop her before I blew. Then it was time for some desert where I licked her pussy. It was so clean, so pink, so tasty, and yes it was tight. Back to BBBJ and before I knew it she was on top of me fucking my brains out. I didn't want to focus on jumping too many positions since I just wanted to enjoy fucking her while she gazed into my eyes. In that moment, felt like she was in love with me. Her pussy felt so great I had to blow my load inside of her tight snatch. And boy was it one of the most glorious climaxes I have had in a long while. I came so hard my knees buckled from under me... Either I am getting old or the session was that hot.. who knows but I was a happy camper this day. I am going to see her now because writing about her just made my dick hard. To my fellow hobbyist, just do it. I hope everyone out here treats her well so she can stay. Have fun and be safe.

Great Review Amerkiorc , couple of question before I partake cause I deff love me some young Asian and like The Weeknd said in his Song "Got a sweet Asian chick , she go Lo Mein" but yea what are the rates ? And how do you set up? Do you request the girl of choice from a list or something or you just get one assigned ? And since if is assigned is at different location to meet up since you said it was daisy apartment ? And what boro since I am from Long Island I was see if it worth the trip, thanks in advance

Felt in the mood for someone new, so started looking around Paris. After some attempts failed because some of my references weren't accepted (Perhaps some agencies don’t cooperate with others.), Got down to the location, got the code and headed up. Ruby is incredible, would definitely recommend if you want someone with lots of energy and is totally willing to please.

Pros:

-Young (I would say no older than 22 years of age tops)

-Very very good technique for BBBJ, and various positions.

-Nice, tight, petite body

-Incredible eyes

-Plenty of energy

-Great attitude, absolutely willing to please

- Overall, had a great time with Ruby and will repeat when I'm in the mood for someone on the wild side. As always, YMMV. Best of luck to you all.

Cons:

-She doesn’t moan as loudly as other providers, so you couldn't really tell if she's as into it as you. Wasn't 100% sure if she enjoyed herself, which is something that I like to see.

-English isn’t too great, but that's nothing new

pokler

Power Bottom
Felt in the mood for someone new, so started looking around Paris. After some attempts failed because some of my references weren't accepted (Perhaps some agencies don’t cooperate with others.), Got down to the location, got the code and headed up. Ruby is incredible, would definitely recommend if you want someone with lots of energy and is totally willing to please.

Pros:

-Young (I would say no older than 22 years of age tops)

-Very very good technique for BBBJ, and various positions.

-Nice, tight, petite body

-Incredible eyes

-Plenty of energy

-Great attitude, absolutely willing to please

- Overall, had a great time with Ruby and will repeat when I'm in the mood for someone on the wild side. As always, YMMV. Best of luck to you all.

Cons:

-She doesn’t moan as loudly as other providers, so you couldn't really tell if she's as into it as you. Wasn't 100% sure if she enjoyed herself, which is something that I like to see.

-English isn’t too great, but that's nothing new
Why is rimming not amongst the pros ?

Great Review Amerkiorc , couple of question before I partake cause I deff love me some young Asian and like The Weeknd said in his Song "Got a sweet Asian chick , she go Lo Mein" but yea what are the rates ? And how do you set up? Do you request the girl of choice from a list or something or you just get one assigned ? And since if is assigned is at different location to meet up since you said it was daisy apartment ? And what boro since I am from Long Island I was see if it worth the trip, thanks in advance
lol i like that song too.

What you have to do is ask management the lineup on the day you wanna go. Then pick the girl you like. If the establishment has multiple locations just ask management which location the girl you picked is at, then just go there and follow instructions.

Most of these GFE places have multiple locations and girls cycle through all of them. So there is no designated spot for any of them. Just ask.

I wanted to take a chance on Cleo, as I was looking for Alice or Ivy. Paris by night has a good array of young talent, so I didn't mind taking a chance with Cleo.

Had to wait a few minutes for the OKAY to get to the door. As soon as I was able to come up, her apartment door opened and Cleo was waiting for me...

She is super hot, firm with huge natural tits.

A very young girl (21-22 at the very oldest) with good services.

I saw her early in the morning as I usually find it better to have an early morning/early afternoon appointment. She seemed happy to see me and gave me a big hug I got undressed and she put the robe on me and we went into the table shower room where she did a very nice job. I even got a little preview bbbj, and then I asked for more. Additionally ,if you like a girl who's all over you and always into it for a full 60 minutes, pick Cleo.

Some DFK & LFK. Again, she was super into it. BBBJ came next, very good. Gave her some DATY as well. Followed that up with some cg, and you get a nice view of her amazing chest there. Her body is great. Came there, but there wasn't much resting with Cleo as a shower came next. In there we caressed one another, dfk along the way. In the room we made passionate sex via missionary and CG, and a few other text book positions. There are no rest peroids with Cleo, even after you pop, she'll grind against you or just do something to keep it going. Overall good experience.
Aww man, I love Cleo. She totally delivered and then some. Was in the mood for some thorough ass licking and bbbjcim'ing on top of the normal GFE service. Didn't realize girls that young could have so much talent around here. She has a very nice, clean, discrete and spacious apartment near the Empire State building. She is also pretty interesting person herself as she is from Singapore and has plenty to talk about. English isn't perfect but can carry a decent conversation.

So after all the good reviews about Cleo and the fact that I love small ladies with big racks I decided to make the call. I was told to meet at their location in the 30s and when I arrived i was greeted by a girl that didn't look like Cleo's pictures. The girl was small with nice tits so I thought it was her as that was her description online from other people. She spoke English very well so I thought this might be a good session. I proceeded to get undressed and head to the bathroom. She turned the water on I got in and she joined without taking off panties or bra?! She then smiled at me and I saw braces. I then had to ask the question - are you Cleo? Her answer - no I am Ivy. I said I requested Cleo and she said sorry - are u ok with me. Pros at the time of my decision to stay or to go - great body, nice rack, tiny...Cons - hair was not so nice, braces

So I decide to stay in shower with her. She scrubs only my cock and it was a terrible shower experience. I say to myself it has to get better in the bedroom. So we go to the bedroom and I get my phone and text the provider I asked for cleo but u gave me Ivy. No reply. I lay down and she gives me an ok massage and when I flip I think it might turn out to be a good session. Her body is great, those tits are pretty close to perfect. She starts a BBJ which was nice and I want the main course. I try and make out with her but she won't and this is where I get turned off and want to leave. She was boring! And it pissed me off because the reviews I read about Cleo she was a fun person! So I told her to put on hat and she rode me for a bit. I blew in hat and told her I would be only using the half hr.

Bait and switch and I am not sure I would use this agency again. I really want to meet Cleo but I am nervous this will happen again.

Does anyone know where honey/bobo went? She was an atf and wish I could know where she is.

pokler

Power Bottom
So after all the good reviews about Cleo and the fact that I love small ladies with big racks I decided to make the call. I was told to meet at their location in the 30s and when I arrived i was greeted by a girl that didn't look like Cleo's pictures. The girl was small with nice tits so I thought it was her as that was her description online from other people. She spoke English very well so I thought this might be a good session. I proceeded to get undressed and head to the bathroom. She turned the water on I got in and she joined without taking off panties or bra?! She then smiled at me and I saw braces. I then had to ask the question - are you Cleo? Her answer - no I am Ivy. I said I requested Cleo and she said sorry - are u ok with me. Pros at the time of my decision to stay or to go - great body, nice rack, tiny...Cons - hair was not so nice, braces

So I decide to stay in shower with her. She scrubs only my cock and it was a terrible shower experience. I say to myself it has to get better in the bedroom. So we go to the bedroom and I get my phone and text the provider I asked for cleo but u gave me Ivy. No reply. I lay down and she gives me an ok massage and when I flip I think it might turn out to be a good session. Her body is great, those tits are pretty close to perfect. She starts a BBJ which was nice and I want the main course. I try and make out with her but she won't and this is where I get turned off and want to leave. She was boring! And it pissed me off because the reviews I read about Cleo she was a fun person! So I told her to put on hat and she rode me for a bit. I blew in hat and told her I would be only using the half hr.

Bait and switch and I am not sure I would use this agency again. I really want to meet Cleo but I am nervous this will happen again.

Does anyone know where honey/bobo went? She was an atf and wish I could know where she is.
Tell them you want a big discount on next session. They will do it.

Met with Cleo today based on other reviews from other monger, she has smooth skin and natural d top that you can't resist plus she is energetic! He bbbj was so good that I pop in her mouth while enjoying the softness of her tops! I was in a rush otherwise I would had go for round 2!

She got in the shower and kept her bra panties on? Thats a deal breaker.

I met up with Cleo today after reading some of the reviews here. She's very friendly and very beautiful too. She's fairly tall as well, something like 5'4" maybe 5'5".

When Cleo and I met she took me into her room and gave me many passionate kisses. Once introductions were out of the way we headed towards the shower. Once that was out of the way she got very playful and we spent a lot of time kissing and touching each other. She actually let me finger her which was a pleasant surprise.

When we got down to it, she was very vocal about what she liked. If I was going at a pace she really liked she let me know so I could continue at the same pace. She also moans frequently and loudly which was a huge turn on as well.

After the first pop, we spent a long time cuddling and talking which was honestly nice and refreshing. It was nice to just relax for a few moments. Afterwards she gave me a nice massage; she's quite strong, totally recommend her massage.

I asked for a second pop and she gave me a bbbj to get me ready and proceeded with cg before I took over. The second pop was just as good as the first.

Give Cleo a chance, she's cute, accommodating and provided a great time. You're in good hands.

Had some time to kill and the urge to make a new Chinese friend. So I decided to take a trip to Paris once again and set up time for later in the evening. Molly was a total sweetheart, her innocence is lovely so please take care of her. Greeted with an LFK at the door, shower, and then on to a very very nice time. Started with a long and luxurious BBBJ standing up. When we laid down she was quite good. Playing and caressing my body and then licking her way down to my little guy. I didn't want to cum too fast so I asked for her to slow down which she was fine with. So we started making out like teenagers which is what I love. Loved her teasing. She stops, looks at me and smiles. She asks if I am ready. I laughed while mentioning I was ready the moment that I saw her. We went at it like wild rabbits in missionary, then ACG, then RCG. She loves to ride apparently. Then back to mush where I finished my first cup. Great screw. Second round she gets my junior going again and before you know it we are putting another one on and back at it on miss where I finished again. Cleanup, shower, and a farewell hug and kiss. Extremely pretty and a super fun screw. P.S Rimming was on the menu but I wasn't up for it. She mentioned she was only here for a few days so treat her right gents as she is a doll.

First I'd like to thank all those who have reviewed this agency and these girls. It was because of the good reviews that I decided to commit to them today.

Comunicacion with agency was by text, and didn't leave me guessing (they communicated well). Asked who was available and I narrowed down to Cleo. Typical 2 call system, although I just texted the entire time. There may or may not be a problem with their phone service?

Location "near Empire State Building" is discrete and easy, no doorman, instructions were explained how to enter.

About Cleo, she is as explained previously in this thread. Tall in my opinion, maybe 5'7"? Very pleasant face with nice smile and plump lips. Great rack, def natural. Had standup shower by my self, we did shower together at the end. Her attention is 100% nonstop. I would say she has a natural GF type of attitude during my stay. Definitely going back regularly. Might try Ivy, but Cleo is fantastic.

300 for the hour-no rim or cim, multi positions with good tittie bang and bbbj