Paris 347-201-5917

So can we take it down ? And all info related to that.
@Walter1271995, you Shouldn't of let her know you wrote a review. Stop falling in love with street walkers. If you feel that bad let her move in with you.
Walter def catches feelings for these girls. However he contributed.

Walter cause some sleezball read the thread to her shouldn't have her mad at you. I've seen those pimps specifically the short black guy that's dresses up like it's a mass service following and talking to the girls several times.

Flip this around and encourage her to get a spot in Queens or Brooklyn and how the ug hobbyists are understanding and will see her. And she won't be mad anymore. She'll thank you.

Walter def catches feelings for these girls. However he contributed.

Walter cause some sleezball read the thread to her shouldn't have her mad at you. I've seen those pimps specifically the short black guy that's dresses up like it's a mass service following and talking to the girls several times.
she became a good friend , i regret putting that piece of info,.I know of the SA fall in love in with their Sb .

And you got the pimp person right . He terrorize these girls out there. but yea I did what I can , I know I can’t force you guys to edit the ad. It was mistake and it won’t happen again . There a first time for everything .