Paris 223-228-2083 Cambria Heights fat WOC

hi so for paris i have a different number it is a 223 not 203 but i have not contacted her in a while. 203 might be new but if you search the old one it is the same ad and pictures attached.

she is as stated probably mid 30’s maybe early. she is about 5’3 has a bit of a belly but she looks natural so it comes with the territory. she answered the door in bra and panties. she has a huge ass like bigger than brooke who i reviewed who also has a pretty big bbl type ass. Paris’ ass is so soft too her thighs are thick af and her tits are big and i wanna say natural but i honestly didn’t ask i didn’t notice any scars. i saw her twice both at a location i believe was her home it was in cambria heights. don’t remember the street. but was near cross island
*this will be two separate reviews with my thoughts both times.
the first time i did half hour for 150 and she gave killer head, sloppy with a lot of deepthroat and choking and she went for a solid 10 min before coming up for air. she is good at her craft but you can tell she is seasoned. Than she asked how i wanted her and i said doggy and she obliged she bent over lubed up and let me pound away she didn’t really make any noice that i remember a couple soft moans but i didnt mind i don’t always need a show i do it for my satisfaction.sometimes you j need a warm snatch. don’t know why tyler said she won’t let you do anything. maybe she was having an off day or possibly because she has RGB (resting bitch face) and is borderline mechanical, but she was letting me grab her ass and was naked for the cbj. i blew in the bag after doggy tho and she cleaned me up said nice meeting you and that was that.
the second time i called her i asked her if she could wear leggings. it’s a thing i like. but i said 170 total to have leggings on when i get there. she wore green leggings pulled all the way up her ass showing off her curves and i gripped on to that thing and played with it while she blew me than took them off and hit it in doggy again blew in bag got cleaned and left. she had her gf there and she introduced me on the way out i forgot her name but she was a big thick bbw blonde girl she said they do doubles for double the price. i would possibly partake in the future.

*side notes*
the house does smell a bit like cigarettes but as someone who smokes occasionally (often) i didn’t notice a lingering smell, just something to be weary about if you need to worry about things like that.

she takes e payments idk which ones specifically but i used a mobile service to pay her.
sorry for the late reviews but if you stayed till the end thank you.

we are definitely talking about two different girls than.

not gunna lie, i feel like i’m going insane right now. when i wrote this about the girl i saw i saw her two adds same name and two different numbers one 223 and one 203. both with the name paris. on a popular website that’s come up if u google her number. but now i’m only seeing her 223 number. 223-228-2083

i’m not sure if you can delete my review or make a new thread? id be more than happy to start a new thread though.

billyS

Reign of Terror
we are definitely talking about two different girls than.

not gunna lie, i feel like i’m going insane right now. when i wrote this about the girl i saw i saw her two adds same name and two different numbers one 223 and one 203. both with the name paris. on a popular website that’s come up if u google her number. but now i’m only seeing her 223 number. 223-228-2083

i’m not sure if you can delete my review or make a new thread? id be more than happy to start a new thread though.
Review moved out of the other Paris (white MILF) thread.

hi so for paris i have a different number it is a 223 not 203 but i have not contacted her in a while. 203 might be new but if you search the old one it is the same ad and pictures attached.

she is as stated probably mid 30’s maybe early. she is about 5’3 has a bit of a belly but she looks natural so it comes with the territory. she answered the door in bra and panties. she has a huge ass like bigger than brooke who i reviewed who also has a pretty big bbl type ass. Paris’ ass is so soft too her thighs are thick af and her tits are big and i wanna say natural but i honestly didn’t ask i didn’t notice any scars. i saw her twice both at a location i believe was her home it was in cambria heights. don’t remember the street. but was near cross island
*this will be two separate reviews with my thoughts both times.
the first time i did half hour for 150 and she gave killer head, sloppy with a lot of deepthroat and choking and she went for a solid 10 min before coming up for air. she is good at her craft but you can tell she is seasoned. Than she asked how i wanted her and i said doggy and she obliged she bent over lubed up and let me pound away she didn’t really make any noice that i remember a couple soft moans but i didnt mind i don’t always need a show i do it for my satisfaction.sometimes you j need a warm snatch. don’t know why tyler said she won’t let you do anything. maybe she was having an off day or possibly because she has RGB (resting bitch face) and is borderline mechanical, but she was letting me grab her ass and was naked for the cbj. i blew in the bag after doggy tho and she cleaned me up said nice meeting you and that was that.
the second time i called her i asked her if she could wear leggings. it’s a thing i like. but i said 170 total to have leggings on when i get there. she wore green leggings pulled all the way up her ass showing off her curves and i gripped on to that thing and played with it while she blew me than took them off and hit it in doggy again blew in bag got cleaned and left. she had her gf there and she introduced me on the way out i forgot her name but she was a big thick bbw blonde girl she said they do doubles for double the price. i would possibly partake in the future.

*side notes*
the house does smell a bit like cigarettes but as someone who smokes occasionally (often) i didn’t notice a lingering smell, just something to be weary about if you need to worry about things like that.

she takes e payments idk which ones specifically but i used a mobile service to pay her.
sorry for the late reviews but if you stayed till the end thank you.
I have seen Paris at least 3 times. She is exactly what was described above. I usually wear a face mask because of the cigarettes and me being asthmatic. My first experience with her I only gave her a massage. 2nd time we did a massage and full service via mish. Third time involved a massage and doggy. She's 35 but her advertised age is 28. She's a good provider. It's true about the RBF. That comment had me laughing cause it's true.