Paradise in Flushing 646-727-6524

Visited this place over the weekend. Been here a few times and it's great for me as I'm not Asian. Another good option adding to the local offerings. Not a fast house situation, so no line of mongers building inside. Which is happening a little too often in some of the other places around here now a days.

I met Coco and was so glad I did. She's about 5'4' skinny with a nice large set of naturals. Young with hair just below shoulder length, nice honey blonde to light brown hair. Very pretty face IMHO, she looks young in everyway. I was examining her up and down every chance I could and I couldn't see any obvious signs of age, like saggy or wrinkled skin on the hands and feet. Pretty sure she is in her early to mid 20s at the most. Very pleasant throughout the session. Just enough English to communicate but not enough to have much of convo beyond "how are you" and "where are you from." In any case we made do. She directed me to a standing shower, this is regular apartment so no table shower at all, got some preview play in the shower but she kept things light in there.

Back in the bedroom, it's a nice set up, I would say better than most of the other places in the area. Very clean, like a neat freak lives there. Even though it was a bed she had that body length sanitary tissue people usually use on message tables. We got some of the relaxation bits out of the way, I assume the position face down for a tongue bath that transitioned to a rim job with HJ play. On the flip and she went right in for BBBJ with some some FOV/FIV play. I had to finish inside so I signaled for FS and she loaded up a rubber. We managed several positions but she did limit the depth, I'm average at best so this might be an issue for mongers with a larger member in tow. Keep that in mind. Finished with about 15mins to spare and she did offer a second pop after an initial cooling off period and more light massage. I knew my body wasn't going to give another pop in time so I just asked for a shower and wrapped up the session. PPS asked me how things were after and was fine to talk to. 300 damage for the hr. I'm not aware of extras.

Visited this place over the weekend. Been here a few times and it's great for me as I'm not Asian. Another good option adding to the local offerings. Not a fast house situation, so no line of mongers building inside. Which is happening a little too often in some of the other places around here now a days.

I met Coco and was so glad I did. She's about 5'4' skinny with a nice large set of naturals. Young with hair just below shoulder length, nice honey blonde to light brown hair. Very pretty face IMHO, she looks young in everyway. I was examining her up and down every chance I could and I couldn't see any obvious signs of age, like saggy or wrinkled skin on the hands and feet. Pretty sure she is in her early to mid 20s at the most. Very pleasant throughout the session. Just enough English to communicate but not enough to have much of convo beyond "how are you" and "where are you from." In any case we made do. She directed me to a standing shower, this is regular apartment so no table shower at all, got some preview play in the shower but she kept things light in there.

Back in the bedroom, it's a nice set up, I would say better than most of the other places in the area. Very clean, like a neat freak lives there. Even though it was a bed she had that body length sanitary tissue people usually use on message tables. We got some of the relaxation bits out of the way, I assume the position face down for a tongue bath that transitioned to a rim job with HJ play. On the flip and she went right in for BBBJ with some some FOV/FIV play. I had to finish inside so I signaled for FS and she loaded up a rubber. We managed several positions but she did limit the depth, I'm average at best so this might be an issue for mongers with a larger member in tow. Keep that in mind. Finished with about 15mins to spare and she did offer a second pop after an initial cooling off period and more light massage. I knew my body wasn't going to give another pop in time so I just asked for a shower and wrapped up the session. PPS asked me how things were after and was fine to talk to. 300 damage for the hr. I'm not aware of extras.
Was there a choice of ladies?
Appx location please

was there any other ladies and if so would they do doubles?

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Takeya102, see @Bricktop answer. There was no need to send your comment as a Report. What did you think you were going to accomplish by that?
Did you think we were going to close the thread?
If he had given the exact apartment number then maybe but if it is a big building with 100's of apartments then I don't see the problem.

I recently revisit this place which is now located on 37 Ave by the parking lot im flushinf. I went and saw Yoyo, who gave me one unforgettable time. When she saw me she gave me a hug and we began kissing like long lost lovers. After a little of fondling each other body we went to shower. She was eager to please. She wash me up in the shower and then got down on her knees and gave me a brief bbj. I was craving for more. I exited the bathroom and dry my self up and sat on the sofa as I waited for her to finish up in the shower. She out of the bathroom to me and begins to grins on me, then she got on the floor and and picks up where she left off with the bbj. She licking every single part of my shaft and balls. It was a very pleasing feeling. She grabs the cover and bounces up and down on me. Then I proceeded to pound her in doggie and ended in missionary. She cleans me and tells me to lie on the bed. She proceeds to give me a body to body rub. I can feel her soft smooth skin touching every inch of my body. After awhile she plays with my stick again signaling for round 2. We proceed into various positions and she was trying very hard to make me cum a second time. We ended at doggie and then we went into the shower again. The total dmg was 320. I stay and chatted with the boss. Told me to check on Twitter for updates of girls.