pain in my groin

I got it in my right nut one morning and I was worried it was a hernia. then i remembered a very vigorous lap dance but it was 3 days earlier. anybody ever get a bruised nut this way? and have it show up a few days later.

it smarted all day, but the next day (today) felt a lot better.

even though it was hurting yesterday, i still had sex with my wife, no discomfort from that activity. but she wasn't slamming into my crotch like the hot lap dancer was from gallaghers. on top of the lapdancing, also had been having more orgasms in general (whether self-generated or other). so i may have also just been over-doing it a bit.

curious if anybody else had any similar experiences.

When i was seeing my ex in college, we used to have sex almost 2-3 times a day. One day I woke up, same feeling. I had to reduce the amount of sex to about 2 times a week. Felt better after, but had to pick it up again :)

i'm feeling better after a couple of days of knocking off the orgasms

or the pounding from a lap dance stripper, whichever was the culprit. upside, i've got a fatter wallet today.

billyS

Reign of Terror
curious if anybody else had any similar experiences.
I have. Back in 1998. I wasn't fully back into the hobby and my way of getting a little extra and keeping it safe was getting LDTC - Lap Dances To Completion - I'd slip a condom on in the bathroom right before the dance (no extra oil on the inside .. no it never slipped off) then by the second song if she was doing her job I had myself trained to relax enough to be able to cum. So on this particular night I go to Bare Necessities in Island Park to get a LD from a big bootied Latina. The LD's were given on this sort of stool thing (similar to what they have now at the Candlewood). So this bitch grinds my boner so hard it hurts to pee the next day. I think she fucked up my urethra. I went to a Urologist and I couldn't tell him (or I didn't want to tell him the whole truth) so he sticks his finger up my ass and says maybe my prostate is enlarged and gives me some pills to take. It clears up in a few days.
Side story, while I'm in the waiting room of the Urologist I'm reading his New York magazine and I get a number for a massage place in *****rose. Turned out to be one of those Latin Places like Cherry Valley but I didn't go because as I mentioned in the beginning I wasn't fully back into the hobby.

The oldest and oft easiest of occupation exploits is duplicating items. It can be as plain as speedily descending and EQ2 PLAT yield up an portion over and over until it doubles. Alter the rumour of painless booty is enough to bare players off on funny, pointless errands. In Reality of ********, for happening
Ban this fucking idiot once and for all.