Packers vs The Smiths

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I did not see track marks when I saw her recently but I have before. She might still be using, personally I don't ask. She did look cleaner the past couple times I have seen her recently. She actually is well educated and always a nice GFE for me. Some of these young white girls just wanna do the deed and get you out which is fine. Jenna and I will actually talk a while and we have some things in common to keep the conversation interesting. I guess its cause I feel more comfortable with Jenna rather than feeling rushed out with no interest from some of these other girls, I would repeat with her when I can.
I can see why you'd repeat. Me, I'd bring her home and hide her in my basement.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Let it go bro.
Tell her when she takes out an ad here I'll correct it.
Was just a passing observation. You seem to strive for perfection in how you monitor this place - adding descriptives to post titles, moving posts around from one section to another, mentioning rules to people who violate them - that I can't understand why you would allow a typo to stay uncorrected. Near as I can figure, you feel that she deserves it for her past infractions. She probably does from what you said.

She's definitely a manipulative little thing. Near as I can figure, it's a survival technique due to her backstory that I read through when I searched on the phone number that led me here. So if that's her punishment here, so be it.

Just to be clear though, I ain't her. I've got no skin in the game with her. I haven't spoken to her since our date. So unless you want to offer me an ad sales job, I won't be passing on your message or Carrot Top's 'hi.'

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
@LorenzoDeMedici Talk about choppy, look right below you. That guy makes me look fluid and verbose.

Curious why you stay mum about that review, especially when others note the brevity there, but didn't pass up the chance to take a shot at me in mine?

@LorenzoDeMedici Talk about choppy, look right below you. That guy makes me look fluid and verbose.

Curious why you stay mum about that review, especially when others note the brevity there, but didn't pass up the chance to take a shot at me in mine?
It was'nt worth it.
Yours Was
Not my job and even if it was. I have a life that does not allow me the time to read every review when posted.
Did I not say "If I may Critique" ...Not "Yo Dude Your writing Sucks "
Learn to read tone
Relax
Yes I did write this like this on purpose.
I'm going to read some MadMike now. I miss that Fat Bastard....Goodbye!

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Now don't get crazy on me but for your own benefit I would not make comments like that here. Well actually anywhere.

Just Sayin
I get you but I'm tired of giving in to the woke crowd because they can't handle humor. I'm sure anyone with a brain understood it was a joke. And in the grand scheme of things, it seems pretty tame compared to some of the shit I've seen on the site. For instance, the Seeking section and that Smashing Pumpkins guy.

And FTR, here ya go again taking time out from your busy day to offer me advice when elsewhere you said it's not your job. You seem to be obsessed with my comments. I guess I should feel honored.

I get you but I'm tired of giving in to the woke crowd because they can't handle humor. I'm sure anyone with a brain understood it was a joke. And in the grand scheme of things, it seems pretty tame compared to some of the shit I've seen on the site. For instance, the Seeking section and that Smashing Pumpkins guy.

And FTR, here ya go again taking time out from your busy day to offer me advice when elsewhere you said it's not your job. You seem to be obsessed with my comments. I guess I should feel honored.
I think everyone appreciates your comments here. One rule of thumb or piece of advice..Don’t ever take things personally here.. There is a lot of tongue in cheek humor -
There may be times where some of your posts get deleted ( I think your mention of woke, is a no no), but shrug it off, keep fucking, keep contributing and have a good time.!

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I think everyone appreciates your comments here. One rule of thumb or piece of advice..Don’t ever take things personally here.. There is a lot of tongue in cheek humor -
There may be times where some of your posts get deleted ( I think your mention of woke, is a no no), but shrug it off, keep fucking, keep contributing and have a good time.!
Considering I began life as a member here being called a - what's the word? - oh yeah, a sockpuppet for Kirstie (wrong spelling still) and then later a faint allegation was made that I was posting a review at the behest of a handler, I'd venture that I haven't exactly enjoyed universal love on the order of say, Amp-Man.

But I said "I get ya" so I didn't take Lorenzo's critique personally except that it was him who was once again offering advice. I'm totally fine with a moderator or admin of this group deleting anything they deem inappropriate in the same way they do in my FB groups. So, maybe it's just better if one of them deletes those comments and the issue vanishes.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Considering we did suspect you a shill when you joined I give you credit for sticking around and contributing.

But that was more on Kristie (did I spell it right?) then you because she has a history of signing on as a guy and posting her own reviews. I caught her myself twice.

However

NFN but @LorenzoDeMedici is the second or third person you've accused of being obsessed with you either in threads or by Reporting comments.

At times you seem a little thin skinned and take things a little too personal.

Besides, you got a mouth on you and can get pretty sarcastic yourself when you feel you're getting picked on.

I was tempted to move some of these posts to the Coliseum but I really don't see you as a trouble maker.

My advice is just relax. Guys bust chops here.

Considering I began life as a member here being called a - what's the word? - oh yeah, a sockpuppet for Kirstie (wrong spelling still) and then later a faint allegation was made that I was posting a review at the behest of a handler, I'd venture that I haven't exactly enjoyed universal love on the order of say, Amp-Man.

But I said "I get ya" so I didn't take Lorenzo's critique personally except that it was him who was once again offering advice. I'm totally fine with a moderator or admin of this group deleting anything they deem inappropriate in the same way they do in my FB groups. So, maybe it's just better if one of them deletes those comments and the issue vanishes.
In the relatively short time I’ve been on here I think I’ve seen 90% of the newbies get called a shill on their first post. I was accused of being the owner of an entire lmp establishment (if only). Boys will be boys I guess, and like Billy said it’s all just busting chops.

A couple things:
1st. You are taking this shit & my comment waaaaaaay too seriously.

2nd No not obsessed. It’s very simple.I find your posts & input interesting so I read them. Also there’s this feature you know where a lil red mark shows that you have alerts when someone either likes or quotes one of your posts. Naturally I like almost everyone am drawn to reading those posts first, when I log on.

3rd I really was saying that to be helpful as friendly advice. I’ve quite often myself thought of writing comments that may or may not be construed in the wrong way by let’s say law-enforcement officials were they monitoring the site. Here’s a hint they are! Let’s all be honest what we’re doing whether we think it’s OK or not is in some cases considered illegal and then others depraved. I would hate to see what happened if by circumstance let’s say a young lady that someone had seen met with an I’ll begotten fate. Then while trudging through any and all internet data regarding such individual. They came across comments on here that made them feel it was worth knocking on some poor mongers door. IT CAN HAPPEN. Now of course poor monger did absolutely nothing wrong but then has to explain to SO/family etc. why John Law came knocking. There was in the not too far distant past a Huge National Case that drew a lot of attention and I would bet a dollar to donut that of the thousands of people on this site. Someone at some point was a person of interest. Now I won’t be so nice what you said was just Stupid

4th I agree with you wholeheartedly about the proliferation of the Woke culture. But this has nothing to do with Political Correctness …it’s self preservation by way of Common fucking sense.
5th what is FTR anyway?

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
A couple things:
1st. You are taking this shit & my comment waaaaaaay too seriously.

2nd No not obsessed. It’s very simple.I find your posts & input interesting so I read them. Also there’s this feature you know where a lil red mark shows that you have alerts when someone either likes or quotes one of your posts. Naturally I like almost everyone am drawn to reading those posts first, when I log on.

3rd I really was saying that to be helpful as friendly advice. I’ve quite often myself thought of writing comments that may or may not be construed in the wrong way by let’s say law-enforcement officials were they monitoring the site. Here’s a hint they are! Let’s all be honest what we’re doing whether we think it’s OK or not is in some cases considered illegal and then others depraved. I would hate to see what happened if by circumstance let’s say a young lady that someone had seen met with an I’ll begotten fate. Then while trudging through any and all internet data regarding such individual. They came across comments on here that made them feel it was worth knocking on some poor mongers door. IT CAN HAPPEN. Now of course poor monger did absolutely nothing wrong but then has to explain to SO/family etc. why John Law came knocking. There was in the not too far distant past a Huge National Case that drew a lot of attention and I would bet a dollar to donut that of the thousands of people on this site. Someone at some point was a person of interest. Now I won’t be so nice what you said was just Stupid

4th I agree with you wholeheartedly about the proliferation of the Woke culture. But this has nothing to do with Political Correctness …it’s self preservation by way of Common fucking sense.
5th what is FTR anyway?
I hear you about #3. I think I know the case you are talking about. I believe there was even a local TV documentary about it.

So given that and what should be an obvious concern for this place more than for me, why hasn't the post been simply deleted? Yeah, let's do that and stop talking about it like Will Smith and Chris Rock. Unlike that, this can go away in 15 seconds.

Yeah about #3 - if and when something happens to this girl (there aren’t many ways out of this for many of them) and it isn’t by her own sword or fentanyl & they snoop around he’s just watching out for you bud. At the end of the day that’s what this forum serves as, for a bunch of like minded sexually addicted men who enjoy life and want to have some Intel in the process. Enjoy it.

I hear you about #3.
1. So given that and what should be an obvious concern for this place more than for me, why hasn't the post been simply deleted?
2. Yeah, let's do that and stop talking about it like Will Smith and Chris Rock.
3. Unlike that, this can go away in 15 seconds.
1. Because This Place owes you nothing and is NOT responsible for your words.
2. Aww come on I didn't slap you that hard. And there will be no Will Smith Apology
3. It just did... Because it seems you've finally got it.. If not see below

Yeah about #3 - if and when something happens to this girl (there aren’t many ways out of this for many of them) and it isn’t by her own sword or fentanyl & they snoop around he’s just watching out for you bud. At the end of the day that’s what this forum serves as, for a bunch of like minded sexually addicted men who enjoy life and want to have some Intel in the process. Enjoy it.

And Bingo Was His Name O

If you want to know I still look at my socks when I read your posts