Ozzy vs. Puffin

you're all paranoid.... a trait found in all left and right wingers. Beck unlike hitler doesnt have the jews to blame nor an entire antisemetic continent to preach to. and there's that pesky first amendment that protects what he says.
And you sir, generalize as to the paranoia of "all left and right wingers" and all posters to this thread.

dear sir (how fucking pretentious a term btw) no one .... not one of you fucking hypocrites is nearly as concerned over the speaker of the house threatening to investigte people for excercising their first amendment on the mosque issue, but you're all getting bent over some idiot with a microphone and a soapbox cause you dont agree with him politically . thats not generalizing.... its calling you on your hypocritical bullshit.

Last edited:
dear sir (how fucking pretentious a term btw) no one .... not one of you fucking hypocrites is nearly as concerned over the speaker of the house threatening to investigte people for excercising their first amendment on the mosque issue, but you're all getting bent over some idiot with a microphone and a soapbox cause you dont agree with him politically . thats not generalizing.... its calling you on your hypocritical bullshit.
I hope you aren't including me in that. You know my view on Pelosi and the rest of the house leadership. They share equally in the failure of the Obama administration in getting a fast start off the mark. He and most of his people came in with a pragmatic, let's get things done attitude, and Pelosi dug in and refused to move toward the center.

Last edited:
... you fucking hypocrites is [sic] nearly as concerned over the speaker of the house threatening to investigte people for excercising their first amendment on the mosque issue, but you're all getting bent over some idiot with a microphone and a soapbox cause you dont agree with him politically . thats not generalizing.... its calling you on your hypocritical bullshit.
So Pelosi's rhetoric about investigating the funding of PACs such as the NRT (which is not tax exempt) is worse than talk of investigating the funding of a 501(c)(3) non-profit, linked to an Imam who is on the payroll of the US State Department?

Perhaps the argument is only pretentious when it makes the accuser feel ignorant.

Last edited:
I didn't say the argument was pretentious, I said you were. The use of the term "sir" in such an informal forum as this... absolutely reeks of pretentiousness. Aside from that and correcting of grammar, look at your fucking response which has nothing to do with anything I said. Whats any of that PAC shit have to do with my quote. And don't tell me this is the damage control version of what she said. I saw her initial entire sound bite, I heard what she said. I can link it if you want.

Now I'll give you a general definition of who you are. You're the pretentious bull shitter in the bar that Matt Damon encounters in Good Will Hunting. The one who spouts pseudo-intellectual bull shit so far out of the realm that no one challenges or fucking cares about his bullshit. You might not have the Ivy League education or sweater draped over your shoulders as the douche bag in the movie.... but rest assured you are that douche bag. How bout them apples.

Last edited:
I didn't say the argument was pretentious, I said you were. The use of the term "sir" in such an informal forum as this... absolutely reeks of pretentiousness. Aside from that and correcting of grammar, look at your fucking response which has nothing to do with anything I said. Whats any of that PAC shit have to do with my quote. And don't tell me this is the damage control version of what she said. I saw her initial entire sound bite, I heard what she said. I can link it if you want.

Now I'll give you a general definition of who you are. You're the pretentious bull shitter in the bar that Matt Damon encounters in Good Will Hunting. The one who spouts pseudo-intellectual bull shit so far out of the realm that no one challenges or fucking cares about his bullshit. You might not have the Ivy League education or sweater draped over your shoulders as the douche bag in the movie.... but rest assured you are that douche bag. How bout them apples.
God bless you man. Free country, even for you.