ozzy goes to episodes

slink..went for the blonde with the gold tooth....

nice tattoo on the ass.:cool:

her name was franchesca something with an F.

so i guess you know this means my current new squeeze, stood me up at 2am :(

do the math........

for the price of your typical independent fo rone hour, you can have the whole crew at episodes for 2 hours.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Boy, I guess it's a good thing I took you there "just to see what it was". Did Denise say "Oh, you're back already ?".

Why do I get the feeling next time I go there, there's going to be a plack on one of the chairs which says "Reserved for Ozzy" ???

i was gonna take that redhead on the way out the door but if i didn't leave when i did, i'd still be there.

btw.......i got a parking ticket when i came out....cant park after 2am. :(

ps.....you forgot to tell me what to tip......was 100%($30) ok?.......lol

A chair with a with a reserved for Ozzy sign on it? Nah, with him tipping 100% they just might change the name from Episodes to OZZY'S PLACE

[Edited by Phantom on 03-03-2001 at 12:15 PM]

lucky i had some small change cause all i had was hundreds, or she would have really been happy.

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-03-2001 at 02:33 PM]

Originally posted by Phantom
A chair with a with a reserved for Ozzy sign on it? Nah, with him tipping 100% they just might change the name from Episodes to OZZY'S PLACE

[Edited by Phantom on 03-03-2001 at 12:15 PM]

actually i have been asked(in a joking way) about assembling a group of elite ladies called ozzy's angels.....

kinda like my very own tbd top 10, except all under one roof(web site). i've narrowed the list down to seven current working providers, so that leaves three openings(no pun intended).......

Ozzy,

I guess it will take exhaustive field testing on your part to determine who the other three are. Do you need any help with the testing?

Of the seven you already know of does that list contain providers you have actually been a client of, or does it also include someone you WISHED you were a client of? The girl I'm presently talking to. I'm sure she has to be on that list.