oz.....broken hearted?

ok so i finally met this fabulous girl. great in every aspect and a real sweetheart. we clicked better than with anyone i've ever been with, and she's perfect as she's in the city and available late in the evening and on short notice(a few hours).......but she was a no show the last two evenings:(....... so whats the oz to do?

looks like i'm gonna have to look east again and venture out to LI and contact a couple of well known tattooed blondes to have some fun with. ;)

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-04-2001 at 02:14 PM]

I don't think I understand clearly your situation. You have seen her once, but the last 2 times she stood you up. Has she given you an explanation? Do you think it might have been (like you said), bec. it was late in the evening? Was your first meeting with her(meaning your set up and arrangement) differently done from your first time?

contacted her the first time quite by accident almost. had no one else to call and knew i'd be in the city late so i gave her a try. everything was great. then this weekend i called her early in the evening and she gave me a time (2am) which was perfect since i was going to be with slinky for a few drinks. she wasn't home. she called and apologized and said she was out with friends and was drinking an lost track of time......ok, not professional but honest. then on sat night the same thing except i haven't heard from her...yet. it's definitely not me or anything i said as she was the one who called and apologized and asked to see me last night....but, two nights in a row?

it's ok, theres two very sweet ladies that i'm very interested in meeting who are right here on UG..... one on LI and one in the city. if i can just plan that far in advance.

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-04-2001 at 05:08 PM]

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
first thing that would pop into MY head...

BUT, this COULDN'T possibly pertain to YOU .....

That maybe (just maybe), on your "first date" she didn't, er, uh, um,, ohh, um, you know, uh.......

And, even a 50% doesn't always make that happen

:)

JUST KIDDING !!!!!!

But, that wouldn't be the case with you .......

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Ozzy: It's a sign from God. He's saying you've been on the wrong path. He sent you to Episodes instead. He's hoping that you will see the light.

ozzy,
I always think that what ever happens when you participate in this industry, you can never and should never take anything personally. You have believe that what happened to you last weekend was just an unfortunate event and should not take it personally. Things happen that are not in your control(and like you said), she called to apologize and reset the appointment.

You're playing this situation right, keeping your cool. I'll betch she just wanted to take a break and will be back in touch with you for the next time. Patience has its virtues.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Sometimes its meant to be!

Originally posted by Ozzy
i didn't take it personal........it's a sign.

Believe me Oswald you'll be much better when you got a little home cookin out here on LI!!!