Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules of Thumb for me:

1. Always assume they do BBFS, Amp/Indy/SA Girls - ALWAYS WRAP The Cheese
2. They don't love you, this isn't the movie "Pretty Woman" These women will give better service and treatment to guys they find more desirable but its not going to end with a traditional relationship and you sweeping them off their feet. Thats reality, FACTS.
3. I always steer clear of any addicts mentioned here, or providers I suspect are addicts. Weed is one thing, but H is a whole other world of hell and low inhibitions NON addicts can EVER understand.
4. When they say they love/like/miss you they FULL of shit most of the time.
5. They all want the LOOT, and they will do WHATEVER it takes to smooth you out like peanut butter to get it.
6. Lastly, "this rule is so understated" if they wanted to be housewives, dentists, or receptionists, they would be. THEY chose this profession for a reason. Whether they love it or hate it, they ALL love the cash, and you're just a dollar sign $, not their future hubby, or lover.

Regarding number 5, I went recently to see my All Time Fave Amp Goddess, she was "busy" when I arrived, came out into waiting room, big hug and kiss, "Oh I miss you so much, give me 20 minutes" "I miss you, bla bla bla, meanwhile she HAS one of you guys in ear shot easily in the room most likely naked, like I would be. I come back half hour later, 2 more cars in front and I am like, HA! BOTTOM LINE we ARE ALL JUST dollar signs $. The smart one's know how to make that differential, the others fall helplessly in love, become obsessed, or partake in BBFS and fall for the smooth talk.
Agreed with everything you say. These girls especially asians love only miney. Period. If the mods low i have read several reviews of kiki and coco bbfs and of course bbbj.

To each his own but like iwhj247 says if
you aren't married to them they are cold inside. I learned. Hot girls outside. They just want money to go home. Not bad girls. Just don't fool yourself. Thats why the 18 yr old give handjob. 45 yr old fs. Sad but true. They will do whatevs to go home. Alive or dead from aids.
I do/have loved an amp girl. I know.. coco. Kiki. Mods forgive but multiple reviews of fs from these girls. Young ones no as i stated

I’ve been going for a couple months now. Once they know you, they will all do extras. BBJ typically for $40 (house) plus $100 tip. There’s two older women (40’s) and a couple younger girls (mid late 20’s). Never have asked for FS but seems like it may be on the table. Last time was BBJ CIM with FIV. Enjoy
I wonder if they all do BBJ CIM and FIV. I have not once at this place due to just seeing one particular girl only HJ and my last experience with her “ thought I was lucky” FS.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wonder if they all do BBJ CIM and FIV. I have not once at this place due to just seeing one particular girl only HJ and my last experience with her “ thought I was lucky” FS.
All your posts, including the ones I deleted, seem to be fishing for information if Michele is giving Bbfs to anyone else. True? If so just ask already and get it out there already.

3 out of the 4 that I've seen all do BBJ. As far as the CIM, they all say to let them know when the volcano erupts but hey sometimes you just have to be quiet when surrounded by other patrons. I have not seen Michele yet...Perhaps a request in the making.

@wofly81, thank you for the info. The post before you is exactly what I wanted to know how he wrote it. Reason why I’m on this site is to collect info and obviously this is why others are on here as well. Posted few times and it got deleted. Hope this post goes thru. Anyway back to Michelle. Not I care what she do. But what I do care is what she could be doing with others. If you have said, she BBJ CIM. The next time I visit her. I will think twice before i will kiss her.

Simple rule in this hobby: If she gave you BBFS you are definitely not the only one.
That doesn't mean she fucks everybody raw.
The girls who fuck everybody raw are the ones who advertise it like Kallie.
Other sure bets are the heroin addicts like Savannah that the bottom feeders here thrive on.
Older AMP workers in Flushing are pretty indiscriminate also.
But then there are the ladies who offer it to preferred clients. They will go sans protect to a client they want to keep for any number of reasons.
This applies to Indies, fast house girls, AMPs, LMPs and of course Sugar Babies.
Just know she is not your girlfriend and don't get pussy whipped because chances are the guy coming to see her next might be dumping a load in her.
I don’t fuck everyone raw ... Many but not every .... I’m very hygienic and do get tested regularly!!

Cant see given 100 for a bbbj most of these asain girls dont know what there doing there better at hj .there was a asain girl name Emily skinny no boobs but could bbbjcim just as good as big boob deanna 6o was fine 4o also if u were short on cash this was like 10 years ago at a amp house on sunrise highway like mile east of rt109 long gone I never got her cell

this place is a hot mess and i ain't talking about what all y'all leaving behind.

had some time to kill, some sore ass muscle groups, and was in the area. walked in early evening and saw the first bad sign - two girls asleep on the couches in the entry room along with whom I assume is MMS, reclining on a chair next to them. I offered to come back another time but unfortunately MMS insisted I stay. Took the HH and was led to my room by a slender chinese girl with long dark hair, flat everything, I'd guess her age to be very late 20s. She was the less sleepy of the pair. Give MMS the house fee and undress. Massage is okay-ish. Told her my legs were sore, didn't get my legs massaged. Slave to her routine. Pleasant soft touch. Barely a minute after the ST commences, MMS grabs my girl and sends her off to a different room. Says she'll finish. Bad sign two. Now, I had warmed up a bit to the one who had just rubbed my back for the past 20 minutes so I was a bit perturbed to now have a thick, curvy, MILFy type woman in front of me. Rolled with it. She did the universal symbol for a sex act made famous in a scene from The Replacements, I hadn't walked in wanting anything more than an old-fashioned, but I did have enough to make it worth her time. She came back with some saran wrap and I was like ummm no let's not use that. Not a problem. I was so flustered by this point I was probably Gone in 60 Seconds. Damage, 40/80.

So now I'm cleaning up and walking out and here's bad sign number three that officially convinced me this place is a shitshow - In the waiting room there's two gentlemen patiently waiting (that's why it's called a waiting room) and one room occupied that I can see (it's only curtains and they don't close them all the way sometimes). I'm in the hallway and ANOTHER dude comes rushing in saying he left something in the room that was occupied. They literally open the curtain for him where there's this big ass football player sized dude laying face down butt naked on the table. I shit you not, MMS, the other girl on the couch, and the new dude ALL go into that room trying to find whatever it was he lost. I didn't stick around to see if the guy in his birthday suit cared his party got crashed.

Seriously, a tight ship this place is not!

As an aside, I saw a -smoking- hot girl take one of the guys in the waiting room as I left. Straight dark hair, young looking, oval-shaped face. spinnerish but with curves. Anyone know who that might have been?

Deseos, it’s not just a shit show, but it’s a filthy shit show. Despite a few very favorable reviews, your comments confirm my reluctance to return. Seems extremely high on the YMMV scale too.

I went here about a week ago and also had an poor experience. I went here a couple of times about two years ago and didn't like it but figured I would give it a shot off of recent reviews.

Arrived with the intentions of doing an hour massage (for $60) and taking whatever extra the girl offered. When I get there the person at the door strongly insisted that I do a double for $40 each which I never did before and wasn't really that interested but figured why not.

In the room one girl does a poor job massaging back/arms and the other girl literally massages (better way to describe is sliding hands up and down my hamstring) my left leg only for 20 minutes. Horrible first half.

On the flip one girl does a poor hand job while the other just leans in and breaths heavily in my ear. HJ girl dropped her top and the other stayed fully clothed. No options discussed.
Poor 2nd half.

Got dressed gave $40 tip to HJ girl and she asked what about other girl, told her she could share if she wants.

As with most places this place is very hit or miss and I always seem to miss here. :/

First review, haven't really done much since I joined but hope to contribute when I can.

this place is a hot mess and i ain't talking about what all y'all leaving behind.

had some time to kill, some sore ass muscle groups, and was in the area. walked in early evening and saw the first bad sign - two girls asleep on the couches in the entry room along with whom I assume is MMS, reclining on a chair next to them. I offered to come back another time but unfortunately MMS insisted I stay. Took the HH and was led to my room by a slender chinese girl with long dark hair, flat everything, I'd guess her age to be very late 20s. She was the less sleepy of the pair. Give MMS the house fee and undress. Massage is okay-ish. Told her my legs were sore, didn't get my legs massaged. Slave to her routine. Pleasant soft touch. Barely a minute after the ST commences, MMS grabs my girl and sends her off to a different room. Says she'll finish. Bad sign two. Now, I had warmed up a bit to the one who had just rubbed my back for the past 20 minutes so I was a bit perturbed to now have a thick, curvy, MILFy type woman in front of me. Rolled with it. She did the universal symbol for a sex act made famous in a scene from The Replacements, I hadn't walked in wanting anything more than an old-fashioned, but I did have enough to make it worth her time. She came back with some saran wrap and I was like ummm no let's not use that. Not a problem. I was so flustered by this point I was probably Gone in 60 Seconds. Damage, 40/80.

So now I'm cleaning up and walking out and here's bad sign number three that officially convinced me this place is a shitshow - In the waiting room there's two gentlemen patiently waiting (that's why it's called a waiting room) and one room occupied that I can see (it's only curtains and they don't close them all the way sometimes). I'm in the hallway and ANOTHER dude comes rushing in saying he left something in the room that was occupied. They literally open the curtain for him where there's this big ass football player sized dude laying face down butt naked on the table. I shit you not, MMS, the other girl on the couch, and the new dude ALL go into that room trying to find whatever it was he lost. I didn't stick around to see if the guy in his birthday suit cared his party got crashed.

Seriously, a tight ship this place is not!

As an aside, I saw a -smoking- hot girl take one of the guys in the waiting room as I left. Straight dark hair, young looking, oval-shaped face. spinnerish but with curves. Anyone know who that might have been?
This was most likely CiCi. Prob best looking one there

I think I agree with you, Rider! Though, to be fair, I didn't see anything that screamed out to me as filthy. The room seemed clean enough, though it was dark. And I didn't use the restroom. So yeah, probably filthy!

Seems odd to me that this one carries on while right down the road the one by the tracks got busted in a matter of months.

I think I agree with you, Rider! Though, to be fair, I didn't see anything that screamed out to me as filthy. The room seemed clean enough, though it was dark. And I didn't use the restroom. So yeah, probably filthy!

Seems odd to me that this one carries on while right down the road the one by the tracks got busted in a matter of months.
Bathroom is a pig sty. Once you experience that you question the cleanliness of everything else.

I went here about a week ago and also had an poor experience. I went here a couple of times about two years ago and didn't like it but figured I would give it a shot off of recent reviews.

Arrived with the intentions of doing an hour massage (for $60) and taking whatever extra the girl offered. When I get there the person at the door strongly insisted that I do a double for $40 each which I never did before and wasn't really that interested but figured why not.

In the room one girl does a poor job massaging back/arms and the other girl literally massages (better way to describe is sliding hands up and down my hamstring) my left leg only for 20 minutes. Horrible first half.

On the flip one girl does a poor hand job while the other just leans in and breaths heavily in my ear. HJ girl dropped her top and the other stayed fully clothed. No options discussed.
Poor 2nd half.

Got dressed gave $40 tip to HJ girl and she asked what about other girl, told her she could share if she wants.

As with most places this place is very hit or miss and I always seem to miss here. :/

First review, haven't really done much since I joined but hope to contribute when I can.
Any chance you know the names or describe the description of the two ?
Stopped by there few days ago. Was looking for my usual provider but she wasn’t there. Was told she is on vacation. End up with Lilly. Probably in her mid forties and a bit Cubby. The boss lady did insist me trying two girls but I declined. Got a decent massage from Lilly. On the flip she showed me a HJ signal and pointed to her mouth. I said ok. She took her top off. Nice set of natural Ds. She proceeded to jerk me a bit and then went on using her mouth. I was a little nervous not using a condom. Her BJ technique felt great. I did tap her shoulder to warn her I’m about to cum but she continues and totally drained me out. Tipped $60. She seem happy. I may return to see her again.

Any chance you know the names or describe the description of the two ?
I usually forget to ask for names. Both were older, one who rubbed my legs was taller maybe 5'6ish and thin. The other was shorter and chubbier. Shorter one greeted me at door and told me to take 2. Neither had much in the way of curves either.

I've been here 2x over the last month and left very happy each time.

First visit I had Melissa (who has been reviewed here). 1/2hr $40 and $100 for bbj and massage. It was nothing spectacular but I certainly left feeling limber and relaxed.

Yesterday I went and drew Shi Shi (Ci Ci?). Late 20's beautiful face and body that was hidden by her sweatpants. $40 for 1/2 hour and $100 for bbj. Massage was great and relaxing but unfortunately when she was performing the finishing touches she was reluctant to take off her pants (I was feeling up her ass and rubbing her kitty) because the place had gotten very busy. She instead positioned herself between my legs, facing me and whipped her nice c cups out for a little Russian before she continued to finish what she started. She used her hands a bit too much, but I think she was trying to keep down the slurping noises because she was getting loud and it was busy. I will definitely repeat with her at a different time of the day when they are hopefully less busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.