Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd give it a shot. My UTR fav was booked so maybe this would turn out to be another FAV spot. I don't post much but wanted to warn all NOT to waste their money. Whatever the girls name was, she was maybe a 4, below par massage, worst HJ ever, too much oil ( I had to ask her to take some off) no touching anywhere except her boobs that were small with big swollen looking nipples. Can't suck them , not that they'd really do anything anyway. "I no like that!" when I wanted to "grab her pussy" I said it's OK with the US President -Elect she did not understand and gave me a blank stare ...$60 house/ 1 hr ( should have tried out with a 1/2) and she wanted $60 more for a HE before I realized what a crappy one it would be....I had to ask her to stop, and just finish with massaging my feet. I should have just wen to a legit foot massage place for $29.

AVOID.

Figured I'd give it a shot. My UTR fav was booked so maybe this would turn out to be another FAV spot. I don't post much but wanted to warn all NOT to waste their money. Whatever the girls name was, she was maybe a 4, below par massage, worst HJ ever, too much oil ( I had to ask her to take some off) no touching anywhere except her boobs that were small with big swollen looking nipples. Can't suck them , not that they'd really do anything anyway. "I no like that!" when I wanted to "grab her pussy" I said it's OK with the US President -Elect she did not understand and gave me a blank stare ...$60 house/ 1 hr ( should have tried out with a 1/2) and she wanted $60 more for a HE before I realized what a crappy one it would be....I had to ask her to stop, and just finish with massaging my feet. I should have just wen to a legit foot massage place for $29.

AVOID.
Thanks for TOFTT, mainst.

This thread will likely be closed due to improper phone format...

According to the rules, phone numbers should be in the following format:

xxx-xxx-xxxx.

NO other format.

347-925-7247.

This helps mongers who search for information. (Mongers should therefore only use xxx-xxx-xxxx format to search, to get useful results).

V

I went to this AMP last, rainy Thursday afternoon, and this will be the last time. (There's a closed thread on this place.) The only reason I went was because of a few favorable reviews that I saw on another site. Oxygen Spa is located in a seedy strip mall on Higbie Lane. Let me just say that this place is a filthy dump. I don't know why I stayed except that I was thinking with the wrong head. I saw Mimi who was very nice, late 20's, hourglass figure with C's that she let me explore UTC. Took the half for 40. Massage was only fair. Not much teasing. On the flip a vigorous HJ but there wasn't much sensuality to the experience plus she was sweating notably. Why, I have no idea as the place was a bit chilly with the back and front doors open on a cool, rainy day. Maybe to keep out the smell. 20 tip. Gents, pass on this place.

Let me add that the bathroom had no paper towels, nothing to wipe your hands with and was filthy. The "room" I was in was make-shift out of hanging sheets or blankets and in the back of the place. The backdoor was wide open and it was really chilly so I had to ask them to close it. Ridiculous! As I walked out there was a guy sitting in the entrance area on a couch talking to an attractive Asian woman and another woman sitting at the front desk. Awkward.

I’ve been here a few times over the last month. Nothing flashy inside. Couple of early 40’s running the place that give a decent HJ but also have some new young girls in their mid 20s. Saw CiCi last time. Mid 20s, short hair with nice full Cs. Does a nice job stretching and rubbing them close to the face on the flip. No English but smoking hot body. Let’s you play with her nipples. Typically $60 for HH. Not bad in a pinch IMO.

Had a dream I went to this spa had a lady upper forties obviously asain she was wearing black shorts & a white plain t shirt and was busty
So I walk in she leads me to a room I gave 4o for 30 minutes she leaves I start undressing sitting on table in a few she walks in comes close to me and hugs me so I lay me head on her boobs cause I'm sitting the feel rather big I look up she's smiling so I gently start touching them with no resistance and lift the shirt &bra and a pair of d's fall out real also with nipples size of my pinky sticken out hair less than 1/2 omg is this a dream I start sucking them &there getting harder doing this for like 10 minutes she then ask me if I'd like a bj I ask no bag she shooted for 1oo I said you know how to because 80 percent of asians I had do not no how to bj good she said yes but said 60 she said no

So she started hj as I played with her boob s 5o tip great attitude great ass /boobs she remind of suji from sunrise hwy I ask her boob size she said D fs can prob be had her name was Amy think she runs place dream felt real Lol

Had a dream I went to this spa had a lady upper forties obviously asain she was wearing black shorts & a white plain t shirt and was busty
So I walk in she leads me to a room I gave 4o for 30 minutes she leaves I start undressing sitting on table in a few she walks in comes close to me and hugs me so I lay me head on her boobs cause I'm sitting the feel rather big I look up she's smiling so I gently start touching them with no resistance and lift the shirt &bra and a pair of d's fall out real also with nipples size of my pinky sticken out hair less than 1/2 omg is this a dream I start sucking them &there getting harder doing this for like 10 minutes she then ask me if I'd like a bj I ask no bag she shooted for 1oo I said you know how to because 80 percent of asians I had do not no how to bj good she said yes but said 60 she said no

So she started hj as I played with her boob s 5o tip great attitude great ass /boobs she remind of suji from sunrise hwy I ask her boob size she said D fs can prob be had her name was Amy think she runs place dream felt real Lol
I wonder if this is the same Amy who recently closed up and work by herself in a basement level “studio” in a strip mall in mid Nassau. I can’t at the moment remember the town and street, but your description of her boobs seems spot on. FS with her was always available.

I wonder if this is the same Amy who recently closed up and work by herself in a basement level “studio” in a strip mall in mid Nassau. I can’t at the moment remember the town and street, but your description of her boobs seems spot on. FS with her was always available.
A strip mall in mid Nassau? Do tell. Please start a thread on her or link her preexisting thread here, so the rest of us Nassau boys can enjoy. Thank you.

Hello fellas, I’m new here and new in this hobby. Hope I’m posting at the right threat. Oxygen Spa 631-790-3965. Been going to this place since beginning of this summer. Every time I go there I asked for Michelle. Probably see her almost once a week. She is a little on the older side but very attractive. I’m into older asian women and generally speaking. She is much older than me. Her english are decent so communication with her was never a problem. The first time I saw her, she was fairly new to the business. Still got a HJ on my first visit from her. I never gotten anymore from her but a HJ. I never bother to ask her for FS. On my last recent visit to Michelle, just came back from a month long business trip which I got promoted. She was happy to see me and was very talkative. I miss her as well. Since I knew she misses me I took that opportunity to make my move. I went in and kisses her and it lead to unprotected sex. I have no doubt in mind. I am not the only one she is doing it with. I know down the road eventually these girls will do more the longer they are doing this for living. If anyone here knows Michelle and been with her please share your experience with her.

I’ve been going for a couple months now. Once they know you, they will all do extras. BBJ typically for $40 (house) plus $100 tip. There’s two older women (40’s) and a couple younger girls (mid late 20’s). Never have asked for FS but seems like it may be on the table. Last time was BBJ CIM with FIV. Enjoy

Hello fellas, I’m new here and new in this hobby. Hope I’m posting at the right threat. Oxygen Spa 631-790-3965. Been going to this place since beginning of this summer. Every time I go there I asked for Michelle. Probably see her almost once a week. She is a little on the older side but very attractive. I’m into older asian women and generally speaking. She is much older than me. Her english are decent so communication with her was never a problem. The first time I saw her, she was fairly new to the business. Still got a HJ on my first visit from her. I never gotten anymore from her but a HJ. I never bother to ask her for FS. On my last recent visit to Michelle, just came back from a month long business trip which I got promoted. She was happy to see me and was very talkative. I miss her as well. Since I knew she misses me I took that opportunity to make my move. I went in and kisses her and it lead to unprotected sex. I have no doubt in mind. I am not the only one she is doing it with. I know down the road eventually these girls will do more the longer they are doing this for living. If anyone here knows Michelle and been with her please share your experience with her.
Unprotected spells trouble especially if she is inclined to partake with numerous mongers.

Unprotected spells trouble especially if she is inclined to partake with numerous mongers.
I don’t want to scare anyone here from seeing her. In my opinion, I feel she doesn’t do anymore but a HJ. Maybe it was that special moment at the right time and I was luck with her. The last time it happened, she said she never do that with anyone here. I just take her words for it. Who knows. There’s a reason why I post on here if any other fellas here , knows her and had more than a HJ from her.

I don’t want to scare anyone here from seeing her. In my opinion, I feel she doesn’t do anymore but a HJ. Maybe it was that special moment at the right time and I was luck with her. The last time it happened, she said she never do that with anyone here. I just take her words for it. Who knows. There’s a reason why I post on here if any other fellas here , knows her and had more than a HJ from her.
Simple rule in this hobby: If she gave you BBFS you are definitely not the only one.
That doesn't mean she fucks everybody raw.
The girls who fuck everybody raw are the ones who advertise it like Kallie.
Other sure bets are the heroin addicts like Savannah that the bottom feeders here thrive on.
Older AMP workers in Flushing are pretty indiscriminate also.
But then there are the ladies who offer it to preferred clients. They will go sans protect to a client they want to keep for any number of reasons.
This applies to Indies, fast house girls, AMPs, LMPs and of course Sugar Babies.
Just know she is not your girlfriend and don't get pussy whipped because chances are the guy coming to see her next might be dumping a load in her.

Rules of Thumb for me:

1. Always assume they do BBFS, Amp/Indy/SA Girls - ALWAYS WRAP The Cheese
2. They don't love you, this isn't the movie "Pretty Woman" These women will give better service and treatment to guys they find more desirable but its not going to end with a traditional relationship and you sweeping them off their feet. Thats reality, FACTS.
3. I always steer clear of any addicts mentioned here, or providers I suspect are addicts. Weed is one thing, but H is a whole other world of hell and low inhibitions NON addicts can EVER understand.
4. When they say they love/like/miss you they FULL of shit most of the time.
5. They all want the LOOT, and they will do WHATEVER it takes to smooth you out like peanut butter to get it.
6. Lastly, "this rule is so understated" if they wanted to be housewives, dentists, or receptionists, they would be. THEY chose this profession for a reason. Whether they love it or hate it, they ALL love the cash, and you're just a dollar sign $, not their future hubby, or lover.

Regarding number 5, I went recently to see my All Time Fave Amp Goddess, she was "busy" when I arrived, came out into waiting room, big hug and kiss, "Oh I miss you so much, give me 20 minutes" "I miss you, bla bla bla, meanwhile she HAS one of you guys in ear shot easily in the room most likely naked, like I would be. I come back half hour later, 2 more cars in front and I am like, HA! BOTTOM LINE we ARE ALL JUST dollar signs $. The smart one's know how to make that differential, the others fall helplessly in love, become obsessed, or partake in BBFS and fall for the smooth talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.