Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey first time, wanna share my experiences with my frequent playground. goes under mt foot spa on ggle.

Been visiting for about a year now. MMS (lisa) i think, is slim 40ish with a gift for gabb, Always shouting out orders to the girls even during fs.
can be annoying but good at her job, good massage. has 2 other young girl there every time i visited. sasa and jenny, probably switched by now. its been about 4 week since my last visit and she does a lot of fighting with the girls.

I keep going back because the talent is good, Last month I requested jenny, 5'6" slim, fake baseball b's, and a flat toned stomach, tight ass, very nice.
MMS pushed for 2 girls, 100 each, one house fee of $40. i said no but she kept pushing for the extra $100.
Guess business was slow, with all the negative energy its inevitable. I caved and gave up the extra, I know the service was good and didn't mind the 3 way action. I was so loaded up I went right for the action, skipping the massage. Jenny dropped to her knees and went to town on my junk like a pro, when MMS came in with the bag jenny got up and complimented junior "Very Nice". MMS got naked and laid back on the table, lubed up and away we go, Jenny on my arm, titties in my mouth and slamming MMS lisa at the same time, Magical. No fs from jenny its her time of the month, Yea Right!

On the flip to doggy, MMS can't see jenny telling me to pound her boss HARD!!!, She really wanted me to hurt her.
Not my style boys but a little aggressive is ok . So I just went deep and fast , pushing the table to the wall. slapped her ass a few times and pulled her hair back to get the arch of her back while long stroking junior from behind, Not a peep from MMS so all good (and she was quiet for a few minutes)
This made Jenny Happy but i sensed she wanted me to go harder, Sorry too respectful for that.
I slowed down for a second and lisa pulled away and asked me to lay down, She always does that to finish me off. pulls the cover and cleans me and its bbj time. Jenny is serving up those beautiful baseball twins for my oral pleasure, going back and forth till i released on MMS hands, clean up, water and I'm out the back door. MMS is screaming at Jenny and she is giving it right back to her. I don't think jenny will last there for long.

As i walk past the pizza joint the cook is out back curious, so i tell him the yelling is my fault, but i couldn't stop smiling, walking tall and satisfied!

Short summery FS and decent pricing, Probably could try for 80 on the fs. if times are tough...

hhr $40.
fs $100.
extra girl $100.

$240. total 2 girl drama session lol

Any body know where jenny is send a holler back please
pizza place is across the street next to a different massage place at 13 udall. You talking about that place instead? Haven’t been in there yet so idk if their names match

I hear ya , not every session is perfect, 2 pops works for the full hour session with no rush and the bath too.
HH is too short for the 2 pops, it seems too rushed for the full enjoyment. I do like to party like a king though.
I've also paid $350. for 1 out call party girl with little skills. never again.
What’s this bath you speak of?

pizza place is across the street next to a different massage place at 13 udall. You talking about that place instead? Haven’t been in there yet so idk if their names match

Sorry could have been a different food joint. I smelled the kitchen and saw an italian dude,
he was probably from the barbershop which is next to the panda kitchen. My bad.

If you have any info on 13 udall rd, please share , I'm curious.

Went here yesterday around noon called ahead and was told Kiki Amy and sasa were available based on the reviews I decided to try out Amy. Once there I did the hh for 40. Amy is the mama San and she makes it known I believe sasa came in to initially do the massage and once Amy realized I asked for her she began arguing with the other one. While arguing they were both massaging and teasing me so that was fun as they fought over who got me. But Amy kicked her out of the room and then began a massage that I can only describe as someone hitting fast forward while she rubbed my body and kept grabbing my ass. Wasn’t bad but if your going for a legit massage instead of just getting to the fun you’ll be disappointed. Then came the flip and Amy was trying to get me to do a bbj instead of fs she said “too big you break me” I told her I’d just leave as I wanted fs. She said fine 100 but you take it slow. Amy leaves to get a cover and lays down and spreads for me. Amy is skinny spinner with small b’s. I picked her up positioned her how I wanted and slipped in she was already wet. Like she said I was a bit too big for her her was stopping me as I got maybe a third of jr. into her but even as she slowed me down I could feel she couldn’t take much more then half. As I pumped into her half way I was free to roam fingering her ass which she became loud and began to moan as I did that. Lfk is on the table and playing with her eraser nips. After a few mins with her moaning loudly and playing with my balls as I was going as deep as she was physically able to take I filled the bag and she gave me a hot towel to clean up. Got dressed and I was out the back door. Just a heads up for the lfk she wears a pink lipstick that instantly comes off I had to wipe down my face as I noticed pink marks all over my face. Total damage 40hh and 100fs. All things considered wasn’t bad and was easy enough to be discreet. But like previous reviews damn does Amy get loud and like to talk lol

Went here yesterday around noon called ahead and was told Kiki Amy and sasa were available based on the reviews I decided to try out Amy. Once there I did the hh for 40. Amy is the mama San and she makes it known I believe sasa came in to initially do the massage and once Amy realized I asked for her she began arguing with the other one. While arguing they were both massaging and teasing me so that was fun as they fought over who got me. But Amy kicked her out of the room and then began a massage that I can only describe as someone hitting fast forward while she rubbed my body and kept grabbing my ass. Wasn’t bad but if your going for a legit massage instead of just getting to the fun you’ll be disappointed. Then came the flip and Amy was trying to get me to do a bbj instead of fs she said “too big you break me” I told her I’d just leave as I wanted fs. She said fine 100 but you take it slow. Amy leaves to get a cover and lays down and spreads for me. Amy is skinny spinner with small b’s. I picked her up positioned her how I wanted and slipped in she was already wet. Like she said I was a bit too big for her her was stopping me as I got maybe a third of jr. into her but even as she slowed me down I could feel she couldn’t take much more then half. As I pumped into her half way I was free to roam fingering her ass which she became loud and began to moan as I did that. Lfk is on the table and playing with her eraser nips. After a few mins with her moaning loudly and playing with my balls as I was going as deep as she was physically able to take I filled the bag and she gave me a hot towel to clean up. Got dressed and I was out the back door. Just a heads up for the lfk she wears a pink lipstick that instantly comes off I had to wipe down my face as I noticed pink marks all over my face. Total damage 40hh and 100fs. All things considered wasn’t bad and was easy enough to be discreet. But like previous reviews damn does Amy get loud and like to talk lol
Yea she is a noisy one, I prefer SASA half her age and playful , same fs. Same price. She can take the big cock.
I wonder if you asked MMS for quiet relaxing “Zen” like session she might shut up, Naaaaa probably never happen.
Good to know Sasa is still there. I must revisit soon.
Thanks for the review

was in the area and stopped by last night. Had keykey (Kiki?) and took the hour for 60. Cute, young maybe mid-late 20’s, nice B’s but not much of an ass, average body - not skinny not chubby.

massage was decent - she did a much better job with the shoulders than the legs which she mostly just moved her hands up and down them. Mamasan must’ve been out for dinner or something because it was nice and quiet until right before the flip when she came in and started yelling at the girls. She popped in while I was laying down and introduced herself, rubbed her hand down my back, gave my girl some orders in Chinese and left. Kiki made a angry face and a choking motion with her hands when mama walked out of the room - they really don’t like her here LOL

quick st on the flip, then asked what I want. I point downstairs, she says 100 and I get up and hand her it and a rubber. Started standing mish she’s nice and tight then flip over and pound from behind til I’m done. She lays there for a minute or two fanning her face before getting up so I guess I did a good job. She gets paper towels and alcohol to clean me up. gives me big hug, says come back soon. Saw a chubbier girl on the way out talking with mama and mama said next time you come see me baby and rubs my back

total: 160 - girls seem good here so I’ll repeat if ever in the area. It’s thankfully one of the few places that offers FS at 100 without trying to get 140+ from you for it like most places are doing now so it’s affordable and the talents good

Did they ever change the sheets? My last trip there I wanted to throw up.
the sheets were clean as far as I could tell. But this place Definitely needs new carpets, some paint, a dehumidifier and a good scrub lol but the place didn’t smell or look as bad as some people have said. maybe I caught them on a good day or it was slow enough where other people didn’t funk it up

also, someone mentioned going in and out the back door here? The back door leads to a tiny alleyway that’s fenced in on both sides and kept locked so how are you getting in and out?

the sheets were clean as far as I could tell. But this place Definitely needs new carpets, some paint, a dehumidifier and a good scrub lol but the place didn’t smell or look as bad as some people have said. maybe I caught them on a good day or it was slow enough where other people didn’t funk it up

also, someone mentioned going in and out the back door here? The back door leads to a tiny alleyway that’s fenced in on both sides and kept locked so how are you getting in and out?
Left side of building alley way was open when I went. When I texted I asked if I could come through the back. Maybe she unlocked it?

I was on the prowl last night. After a few failed attempts of syncing up with providers last night, I gave this place a shot.
Drive up and the parking lot is pretty dead. So I walk up and open the door and there is younger petite girl maybe in her late 20’s with black hair lounged out on one of the recliners. She even had a little black dog on her lap. She starts yelling at the top of her lungs in mandarin. At 1st I thought she was yelling at me lol. Then I hear another woman yelling back at her and come rushing the front and they start yelling at each other! LMFAO at this point… the older lady brings me to the 1st room with a curtain. She is older so I’m guessing this is the infamous MMS I’ve read about here. She’s not bad looking, was probably a stunner back in the day. Medium A breasts and very little ass.

As soon as we get into the room she acts like I’ve been there before and asks how long I want. I take the 1/2 for $40, she waists no time making the motion with her mouth and says “I sucky sucky no condom??” I say ok and she asks how much. Since I’ve never been here before I offered $120 to secure the deal. Probably could have gotten for less but what’s $20 more then I usually pay at other spots. She agrees and tells me to take clothes off for massage. The massage was shit. Pretty much felt like I was pizza dough being rolled out lol. She was going fast like she had to make 10 pizzas in the next ten minutes lol. Then her phone rings…….. she answers while still massaging me. Normally this doesn’t bother me when it’s quick. I get she’s the mms and takes the calls. But the monger on the other line was asking her all kinds of questions and you could tell she was getting frustrated. At this point so was I. She did apologize so that was appreciated l. Any way after all of that she has me flip.

She grabs the alcohol and wipes. Cleans up JR and starts a decent BBBJ. She stays fully clothed which kind of sucks but did not resist while I roamed. Fake little moans here and there until I put my hand between her legs and began OTC working her V then the moans changed. I knew I had her. Her BBBJ got more skilled and she started stroking and sucking. A few minutes later I told her I was going to cum. She pulled up and strokes the load of of me. She flinched back, lol she was a little to close to the machine gun! Ended up shooting some of the little guys on to her shirt LMAO. Hot towel cleanup and off I went. When leaving the girl in the chair gave me a smile and me thinking I wish I had her instead.

Overall this place was ok. Clean. A bit hectic, I felt like I was in a Chinese sitcom walking in, but I gathered that given the reviews of them pretty much hating each other there LOL.

In a pinch I think this place is good to go to given that they are open later then most AMP’s and offer the full menu depending on who you get. I may go back but request someone else ahead of time lol.

House Fee: $40 for 1/2
Extras: $120

Total: $160

What up yall, first review here! Went last Wednesday at around 12pm, got mama san. For her age she looks good not gonna lie! Opted for hh for $40. She gave a nice massage, while answering her phone and yelling at the top of her lungs lol (i dont mind she gotta do what she gotta to to run the place well)! Flip over and asks if i want bj, i opt for fs and she accepts $100 and goes to get cover. When i put junior in she was saying how tight she is and i definitely felt that LMFAO. Do missionary, then doggy, then she rides junior until i pop. Cleans me up and gives me water on way out.

Would definitely go back just for mama san alone lol but will probably check out other talent there first, thinking about going back today after work.

massage: 7/10
Fs: 8/10 (was really good for my standards LMFAO)

total damage: $40 hh + $100 fs = $140

Stopped by here today early this afternoon. Front and back doors were both open upon arrival. Walked in the front door and all three women were sitting on the couches, and chairs in the room. Handed over the money for a half an hour. Started with a massage and eventually was told to turn over. She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She said we Fuck and I got up and handed her $100
She got undressed and revealed large C maybe even D cups with big eraser nipples. She had a little chub to her with a little strip of hair. Wouldn’t allow fiv only on the outside. She gave me a cbj with one of those small Chinese condoms. Upon fucking I couldn’t stay hard so to the tiny condom. To her create she kept trying and told me to relax and not worry about the time. She finished me by hand eventually.
Only thing besides the condoms that I didn’t like, was that a shot my load all over the place. Including on the table where the paper cover didn’t cover. She wiped it up with a hot towel. Overall a decent experience and she gave it her all. Asked her name on the way out and was told Coco, I would guess her age was late thirties early forties. Looked Tom have some mileage.

Seen that they were open till 11pm so I texted around 10:30 wanted to try out sasa after I seen her as I was leaving last time. Was told she was available and to come down I asked if they could do 15 mins since it was close to closing and she said yes 20 for 15. Once I get there sasa brings me to the room but mama San runs in to tell me 40 hhr I said no you told me 15 she’s now trying to make up some excuse she never told me that until I take out my phone and show her. She takes the 20 and then asks for Sasha tip ahead of time which I’ve never had happen before. She then leaves and I’m guessing yells for Sasa to come back. Sasa goes straight into teasing and tells me to flip. She asks what I want and I say full she says ok 100 now confused I say mama San took the money. Sasa just as confused runs out and says “ok ok she got it” sasa comes back in and drops her yoga pants to reveal a nice shaven kitty and a decent ass for one of these massage places. Only annoying thing was she wouldn’t take her tits out. So on goes the cover with no more teasing needed and sasa hops on the table for squating cowgirl. Unlike last time I was hear and it caught me off guard but being on the larger size she was already soaked and slid every inch in until she had almost reached the end and then leaned forward to get me balls deep. She let out a light moan and said good good. She then started to get a nice rhythm going while spreading her lips and letting me watch her bounce jr in and out. With the view I didn’t care much that the tits weren’t out and couldn’t hold back much longer then a minute or two before unloading in the bag. Sasha then took care to take the cover off and hot towel me clean. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me next time do half hour and gave jr a tug goodbye. Sasha then left me to leave on my own. Total damage 120, just be careful with mama San taking the tip money up front.

Seen that they were open till 11pm so I texted around 10:30 wanted to try out sasa after I seen her as I was leaving last time. Was told she was available and to come down I asked if they could do 15 mins since it was close to closing and she said yes 20 for 15. Once I get there sasa brings me to the room but mama San runs in to tell me 40 hhr I said no you told me 15 she’s now trying to make up some excuse she never told me that until I take out my phone and show her. She takes the 20 and then asks for Sasha tip ahead of time which I’ve never had happen before. She then leaves and I’m guessing yells for Sasa to come back. Sasa goes straight into teasing and tells me to flip. She asks what I want and I say full she says ok 100 now confused I say mama San took the money. Sasa just as confused runs out and says “ok ok she got it” sasa comes back in and drops her yoga pants to reveal a nice shaven kitty and a decent ass for one of these massage places. Only annoying thing was she wouldn’t take her tits out. So on goes the cover with no more teasing needed and sasa hops on the table for squating cowgirl. Unlike last time I was hear and it caught me off guard but being on the larger size she was already soaked and slid every inch in until she had almost reached the end and then leaned forward to get me balls deep. She let out a light moan and said good good. She then started to get a nice rhythm going while spreading her lips and letting me watch her bounce jr in and out. With the view I didn’t care much that the tits weren’t out and couldn’t hold back much longer then a minute or two before unloading in the bag. Sasha then took care to take the cover off and hot towel me clean. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me next time do half hour and gave jr a tug goodbye. Sasha then left me to leave on my own. Total damage 120, just be careful with mama San taking the tip money up front.
Has this joint cleaned up their act concerning cleanliness by chance?

Was in the area again last week and decided to stop by as I enjoyed my previous visit.

I took sasa for the hour (short chubby girl with decent C’s, kinda flabby stomach, mid 30’s maybe). There was another girl there eating on the chair in the lobby. Got lucky again that the mamasan was out so I got to enjoy a quiet session without hearing her yelling at the other girls. But with the quiet you can hear everything like the old guy in the room next to me giving his best two minutes to whichever girl he had before coughing and breathing like he just ran a marathon.

But enough of others - he can review if they see this. The massage was decent, good work on the shoulders but meh at the legs. Got weird for a bit there though: no ST, she just moved her hands in circles around my asscheeks for a good 10mins or so which was more confusing than arousing. Hot towel to clean up the oil, then flip and makes humping motion when she asks what I want. Drop a 100 and she pops a tit in my mouth while rubbing my balls. Quick cbj before laying on her back for mish for a few mins and finishing in doggy. Used the hot towel to clean up and was on my way out
Place looks slightly cleaner than last time, new sheets and no smells but I also showed up before noon so could’ve gotten a fresh room. Would repeat again if I have time and am in area

Hr $60, FS $100

Status
Not open for further replies.