Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mms once came in the room while here while I was getting a BJ. She stood there and watched me face fuck the girl for about 10 seconds. I asked her if she wanted to help out, she left without answering. That wasn't the only time she had walked in during the act, she's weird.
Never been there but how does Mms look?

I've been here twice once over the summer which was ok at best but they are open until 11 so... Anyway my last time here I got a girl that I saw the first time and her blue sailor outfit intrigued me so when I saw her again with that outfit I asked for her. I didn't catch her name because I didny wan to know it. Trust me you don't need it.

Got an hour for 60. Massage was ok nothing special I've had worse. Hot towel clean up and unimpressive soft touch. On the flip she asked if I want hand or mouth. I say hand and she says 60. I say 40. She says no 60. I say 60 if you take your clothes off. She lifts her shirt and says inside ok? I relented and accepted. She begins the HE and has very little enthusiasm for the job at hand. I put my hand under her shirt and this is when the experience turned for me. She was sticky and clammy, like she was sweating really badly earlier and didn't wash it off. It was disgusting. I drew back my hand and she kept going. I finished about 10 minutes later while thinking of the other girl. She cleaned me up with another hot towel and left to do whatever. She didn't have a chance to offer water as I was already on my way out. I left the tip on the bed and didn't turn back. I thanked the other girls in the waiting room and left. I won't repeat with her ever again. But other talent is moderatly attractive by my standards.

Damage 120 definitely not worth it for her first girl was ok though.

Have not been here since my last review a long time ago.so i walk in 3 asain ladys are resting Amy gets up a older lady i remember in charge walks me to a room.
Ask me how long i reply half hour she says 40 and ask you want 2 girl i reply no .i dont do 2 because tip is gonna be double
In walks Sasa 28 years old i asked .
Standard back and leg rub she asked if i want oil ok before turn over she put a really hot towel on me i had to ask her to lift it way to freskin hot.
So she ask me turn over and ask me what i like i ask prices for blow job no condom because i dont think she knows a bbbj meaning i say 40 she says no i say 60 no again i say 80 no 100 ok im not given that i tell her you know how because a lot girl no good she says yes im good .
I sit up and tell her show me ill give you 100 if your good she cleans me with alchohol and starts lightly sucking my sack then goes for my head with a faint suction i stop her say give hj and oil felt good 60 tip i was out there.the whole time cheesy music was playing and Amy was yelling on cell and vacuuming the place .my girl had fake bolt ons like b size not much of a ass either

Hey first time, wanna share my experiences with my frequent playground. goes under mt foot spa on ggle.

Been visiting for about a year now. MMS (lisa) i think, is slim 40ish with a gift for gabb, Always shouting out orders to the girls even during fs.
can be annoying but good at her job, good massage. has 2 other young girl there every time i visited. sasa and jenny, probably switched by now. its been about 4 week since my last visit and she does a lot of fighting with the girls.

I keep going back because the talent is good, Last month I requested jenny, 5'6" slim, fake baseball b's, and a flat toned stomach, tight ass, very nice.
MMS pushed for 2 girls, 100 each, one house fee of $40. i said no but she kept pushing for the extra $100.
Guess business was slow, with all the negative energy its inevitable. I caved and gave up the extra, I know the service was good and didn't mind the 3 way action. I was so loaded up I went right for the action, skipping the massage. Jenny dropped to her knees and went to town on my junk like a pro, when MMS came in with the bag jenny got up and complimented junior "Very Nice". MMS got naked and laid back on the table, lubed up and away we go, Jenny on my arm, titties in my mouth and slamming MMS lisa at the same time, Magical. No fs from jenny its her time of the month, Yea Right!

On the flip to doggy, MMS can't see jenny telling me to pound her boss HARD!!!, She really wanted me to hurt her.
Not my style boys but a little aggressive is ok . So I just went deep and fast , pushing the table to the wall. slapped her ass a few times and pulled her hair back to get the arch of her back while long stroking junior from behind, Not a peep from MMS so all good (and she was quiet for a few minutes)
This made Jenny Happy but i sensed she wanted me to go harder, Sorry too respectful for that.
I slowed down for a second and lisa pulled away and asked me to lay down, She always does that to finish me off. pulls the cover and cleans me and its bbj time. Jenny is serving up those beautiful baseball twins for my oral pleasure, going back and forth till i released on MMS hands, clean up, water and I'm out the back door. MMS is screaming at Jenny and she is giving it right back to her. I don't think jenny will last there for long.

As i walk past the pizza joint the cook is out back curious, so i tell him the yelling is my fault, but i couldn't stop smiling, walking tall and satisfied!

Short summery FS and decent pricing, Probably could try for 80 on the fs. if times are tough...

hhr $40.
fs $100.
extra girl $100.

$240. total 2 girl drama session lol

Any body know where jenny is send a holler back please

That wasn't my first session with the Oxygen Spa. a year ago I started my visits there while scouting for a full service AMP.
so many these days are just a rub, tug and bye bye see you soon. NOT ENOUGH for the experienced monger.

First visit, COCO 20ish, short, cute face 110 lbs. Petite frame with some nice young b cups. $40. Hh session , Standard rub start with covered towel, oil rub next on back, neck, legs with roaming... ok , no problem, hot towel clean up and ST for a minute. I later learned all the girls give the same style rub. MMS trained them. I learned to enjoy the rub and appreciate the moment. Ahhh life is good.
On the flip she offers hand job only for 60. I ask but no extra today. Did not rush the hj and smiled at junior while letting me uncover her young tender tata's . a little sucking on them and i finished. Clean up water and "Thank You , come again"
$40 + 60 + $100 for hh

COCO had me wanting more so I returned next week for an upgrade.

No COCO today... Bummer! Say hello to SASA.
About the same size as coco but a little extra meat on the bones. 25-28 yrs old, pretty face nice B tits and a little extra meat on the ass. a nice hand full for my pleasure. SASA was more outgoing and playful then coco. Me likey, $40. hh and off we go. same rub technique as last week, with a little extra time on the ST. Very Arousing! Roaming was fun for us both.

On the flip it's $100 bbj and cfs.

Lets play! good bbj but had a problem with DT, "A" for effort , junior could be a mouthful.
5 minutes in to the BBj she is aroused and covers junior and climbs aboard. Lube and I watch her play hide the salami with her squat thrusts. After a few minutes i see her start to really get into the ride and collapses on my chest and lets out a moan of excitement.
i had to brush her long hair away, to see her "OH" face. Nice Sasa. Very Hot Looking.
We switch to Doggie ( my Favorite) and now I'm driving. Start slow to get the juices flowing again and then I get a nice rhythm going with a deep long stroke. Sasa moans 2 more times in about 5 minutes before I can't hold it any more. Exhausted and smiling she cleans me , helps me dress , water and tells me please come back. No problem my horny little amp girl.

$40 + 100 fs hh, summer 2021

Next time Brings the mama with the drama aka MMS... to be continued...

face 8
body 6
attitude 9
rub service 7
extras : priceless

Now it's visit #3 for the Oxygen Spa.

Now I know that some of the older reviews will knock the dirty conditions and loud screaming done by MMS who wants to prove her authority by shouting all the time. These things should be noted as they can be a no go for many mongers.

Being the eternal optimist I am, I go back for more of SASA.

I am greeted by MMS at the door and she is hanging all over me. I tell her I want sasa but she won't take no for an answer, Right in front of the other 2 girls , I'm thinking How Rude Bitch but if you want to get pounded , I like milf spinners too. sasa was quiet but staring at me and smiling away. MMS had a slim athletic build, small tata's and a tight little ass which I was already squeezing before I agreed to her talents. She said her name was Lisa or lulu, I for got my hand was on her ass and my dick was running the brain at this point.
Same $40/100 service as the last hh visit. and the massage service was the same , towel covered rub , oil rub, hot towel and ST, with a tickle of the boys. Roaming at your pleasure.
On the flip we start with the BBj which MMS was not shy and seemed to be anxiuos to delight in, Guess sasa was moaning too loud last week. Never kiss and tell little girl it leads to your loss & MMS's gain. more hand action then sasa and no DT, fast and sloppy. It's the only time her mouth wasn't shouting out orders to the girls. Good thing I can tune her voice out, It is annoying boys FYI...

She slips on a cover and lays back on the table and spreads her legs for me. , Un-shaved but not very hairy bush. Thin legs showing a tiny little va jay jay for junior to destroy! As I'm slowly working my way in she is still yelling at the girls across the store, WTF girl. I'm thinking I gotta shut this whore up. Then the cell phone rings and she answers it while on her back taking cock. I gave her about 20 seconds on the phone and surprise, Junior was never all the way in. Hello big boy! Me love you long time. I got my rhythm going and started the deep fucking that made sasa moan last week. She hung up the phone quick and I smiled and flipped her to doggie style. Jackpot. That Pussy couldn't take the whole sausage from behind. Payback time you noisy bitch. She was trying to escape after 30 seconds of my sneak attack from behind. I eased up on the deep penetration to make her more at ease with me and continued. she actually shut up for a few minutes and enjoyed the cock.

She slips away when I slow down for a breath of air and asks me to lay down on my back, cover off clean me and back to aggressive bbj till I squirt in her hands.

Her curiosity satisfied , and my needs taken care of... clean up bottle of water and a please come back next week.

Spinner body 6 if you like the thin ones
attitude 2 Noisey bitch, wont shut up
face 5 milf

Hard to tolerate the loud mouth but I 'm there for the hole on the other end!

the drama continues... till next week

Have not been here in a year about. the mms sounds like Amy but now changed her name to lisa she's always yelling at some one she always tries to push 2 girls on you so
You have to double tip forget that .
one pair of boobs in my face is enough
Amy now Lisa will just about do anything for green all 3 holes are open

I'ts next week and i'm back for more action from the oxygen spa,

This place should be a reality show on CCP-TV
But what the hell , i'm not getting any younger and my dick is in charge most of the time (Can You Relate!).

I arrive to MMS back in my face looking for the sale over my wants or needs. Rubbing herself all over me again.
I'd like to say she wants my dick but lets be real. She wants the cash and to deny sasa any future orgasms.
I know drama queens. selfish and manipulating

So I say I want SASA this time, No offense. She says BOTH, HER and SASA....HUH, An option I had not thought of, SOLD

$40. + 100+100 for 2 girls and away we go to room # 3

MMS running her mouth again and 4 hands doing a thorough job on my sore body. I always love the 4 hands over 2 it really is worth it if you have the $ to play with. MMS is trying to school the young 26 yr old on how to rub me the right way, Don't worry SASA can handle me.
20 minute rub with oil, hot towel and ST, 4 hands and competing for my package.

On the flip MMS asks "How you want us". I say "You Suck, SASA fuck!", OK Big BOY she says and leaves the room for the cover, alcohol, & wipes.
SASA makes a hand gesture about MMS as having a big mouth and rolls her eves. I give her ass a squeeze and smile. She rubs junior for a few minutes and MMS comes in and begins the BBJ. SASA serves up he ttities for an appetizer and the party is on! My hands are everywhere getting SASA wet and ready for the next course. and MMS is getting fast and sloppy with the head, I think the whole strip of stores knows when MMS has a cock in her mouth, It's the only time she is quiet.
Rock hard and ready for SASA's pune-tang, I tell her to bend over the table I'm driving, woof woof , away I go. Slow at first, and then its time for the deep long rhythm of juniors thick meat. MMS on my arm and her ass being fingered , I stroke SASA to her first moan. MMS notices this and realizes she got the worst of the deal. as SASA starts to moan again MMS tries to stop the pleasure session.
NO WAY BITCH. I squeeze her ass and finger her twat from behind and lay her on the table next to SASA, Ass up and ready for a spanking. After 2 hits on her ass she bails out and pulls me from SASA's warm abyss and tells me to lay down for more BBJ. Off with the bag, clean up and she sucked junior like she was mad at him. SASA went back to breast feeding me and I exploded in a fast minute.
as I was getting dressed SASA comes up from behind my chair and whispers in my ear "I Rike You", I tell her she's my favorite and kiss her on the cheek. Good Girl , Good attitude.

Competitive whores can be a fun time but you must take charge boys!

The session went a little over the 30 minutes but I didn't hear any complaints so all good I guess

MMS 40ish, thin spinner, face 6, attitude 2, service 7

SASA 26ish, face 8, body 6 , service 8

This was last year 2021 summer so things have changed there ,I'm sure

I don't let the drama shit bother me too much, It's all on their end not on me.
I learned that being polite and respectful will get you a better service most of the time.
Some of these girls can read a bad time coming a mile away. Others are the bad time.

Be safe and Happy Hunting Boys.

But what the hell , i'm not getting any younger and my dick is in charge most of the time (Can You Relate!).

I arrive to MMS back in my face looking for the sale over my wants or needs. Rubbing herself all over me again.
I'd like to say she wants my dick but lets be real. She wants the cash and to deny sasa any future orgasms.

So I say I want SASA this time, No offense. She says BOTH, HER and SASA....HUH, An option I had not thought of, SOLD

MMS running her mouth again and 4 hands doing a thorough job on my sore body. I always love the 4 hands over 2 it really is worth it if you have the $ to play with. MMS is trying to school the young 26 yr old on how to rub me the right way, Don't worry SASA can handle me.

On the flip MMS asks "How you want us". I say "You Suck, SASA fuck!", OK Big BOY she says and leaves the room for the cover, alcohol, & wipes.
SASA makes a hand gesture about MMS as having a big mouth and rolls her eves. I give her ass a squeeze and smile. She rubs junior for a few minutes and MMS comes in and begins the BBJ. SASA serves up he ttities for an appetizer and the party is on! My hands are everywhere getting SASA wet and ready for the next course. and MMS is getting fast and sloppy with the head, I think the whole strip of stores knows when MMS has a cock in her mouth, It's the only time she is quiet.
Rock hard and ready for SASA's pune-tang, I tell her to bend over the table I'm driving, woof woof , away I go. Slow at first, and then its time for the deep long rhythm of juniors thick meat. MMS on my arm and her ass being fingered , I stroke SASA to her first moan. MMS notices this and realizes she got the worst of the deal. as SASA starts to moan again MMS tries to stop the pleasure session.
NO WAY BITCH. I squeeze her ass and finger her twat from behind and lay her on the table next to SASA, Ass up and ready for a spanking. After 2 hits on her ass she bails out and pulls me from SASA's warm abyss and tells me to lay down for more BBJ. Off with the bag, clean up and she sucked junior like she was mad at him. SASA went back to breast feeding me and I exploded in a fast minute.
as I was getting dressed SASA comes up from behind my chair and whispers in my ear "I Rike You", I tell her she's my favorite and kiss her on the cheek. Good Girl , Good attitude.

The session went a little over the 30 minutes but I didn't hear any complaints so all good I guess

I learned that being polite and respectful will get you a better service most of the time.
Some of these girls can read a bad time coming a mile away. Others are the bad time.

Have they cleaned this place up? My experience a while back was that it’s absolutely filthy. Your input would be appreciated.

So....can we assume that you'll getting your mail at this place?

This was over a year ago, I visited last month and its still the same. Needs a good sanitizing , but the towels and sheets are clean and I get a alcohol wipe coming and going, I do FS always covered Turn so I didn't ask for the bbfs. the 2 pop I get with the shower first but not available here. (Shower pop, massage and flip pop.) Still worth it for me , I don't mind as long as there's a good time happening. I do enjoy the massage ,I'ts foreplay to me.

I can only handle so much drama from one place and then move on. I do like the FS Menu, So i made it my summer '21 spot.
Too much exploring to do out there. I love this country. Land of opportunity YES!!!

The spell check keeps changing my story so... coco is" CICI", MMS is... LISA aka LULU, aka AMY

If they were hounding me for 2 girls I would say “I get 2 pops or no deal” why pay for 2 and only bust once?
I hear ya , not every session is perfect, 2 pops works for the full hour session with no rush and the bath too.
HH is too short for the 2 pops, it seems too rushed for the full enjoyment. I do like to party like a king though.
I've also paid $350. for 1 out call party girl with little skills. never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.