Oxygen Spa 347-925-7247 West Islip New number 631-790-3965

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went here a couple of weeks ago at night. This place was on fire. Like 5 mongers in there. They were herding us around like cattle and mms was running around crazy and yelling. Was told to sit on couch. Felt very uncomfortable. It didn’t seem that dirty as previously stated but man it was so chaotic. People being traded back and forth. A lot of moving bodies. It was a scene. I’m not going back to this place. Figured I’d give heads up.
yea go before 5pm i guess. same happened to me. like an idiot i went like after 7 or so and there was like 3 leaving and 3 more coming in. it smelled. little guy was doing the thinking so i waited in the room for like 30 min before someone came in. i was very close to leaving but already gave the 40 for hh. i mean it was alright, nothing to brag about. i won't repeat.

I’m not sure if this is a review.Did you stay or did you leave? You didn’t say you up and bolted , so did you stay and get a HJ or anything? Some details of the provider? So basically the place was busy. WGAF !
Sorry I peaced out. I was being traded back and forth and I asked for sasa then this big meaty man came in asked for sasa and I was put on the coach in the open. People passing by me. Nobody looking at each other. It was just so different from the dozens of places I went to. I think it’s time to add some reviews of places I actually used.

yea go before 5pm i guess. same happened to me. like an idiot i went like after 7 or so and there was like 3 leaving and 3 more coming in. it smelled. little guy was doing the thinking so i waited in the room for like 30 min before someone came in. i was very close to leaving but already gave the 40 for hh. i mean it was alright, nothing to brag about. i won't repeat.
For the first time in my entire life the big brain over powered the little brain hahaha. If I ever go back I’ll go first in the morning on a weekday

Texted tonight and asked for Cici they are open later then most amps and little head wanted an amp

did the hh for 40 Cici did a light massage nothing special or actually a massage she asked what I wanted and I said hj finish on her tits. I guess there was a mistranslation because she ended up giving me a titjob I’m definitely not complaining tho! Cici lifted her tank top up and oiled up jr.

Right as I hit my limit Cici slowed down just enough for me to explode and cover her tits and her tank top. She left and got me a fresh hot towel (it was bright enough to see the towel was fresh and smelt of fabric softener) cleaned up dressed and let myself out and was told to come back soon.
total damage was 100, 40 for the hh and 60 for the surprise titjob. Good for a quick pop and it was dead tonight later in the evening

Texted tonight and asked for Cici they are open later then most amps and little head wanted an amp

did the hh for 40 Cici did a light massage nothing special or actually a massage she asked what I wanted and I said hj finish on her tits. I guess there was a mistranslation because she ended up giving me a titjob I’m definitely not complaining tho! Cici lifted her tank top up and oiled up jr.

Right as I hit my limit Cici slowed down just enough for me to explode and cover her tits and her tank top. She left and got me a fresh hot towel (it was bright enough to see the towel was fresh and smelt of fabric softener) cleaned up dressed and let myself out and was told to come back soon.
total damage was 100, 40 for the hh and 60 for the surprise titjob. Good for a quick pop and it was dead tonight later in the evening
Did she change her tank top?

Texted last night around 10:30pm mama San said new girl Tina was working. She asked if I could get there before they close, I said I could but if I’m not getting a hh how much. She said 140 I countered 100. Mama San agreed I got there around 10:50 and Tina brought me to the room.

Seems mama San didn’t tell her about the 100 but she agreed to it. Quick pump and dump and I was on my way. Tina is better than the others I’ve had here in my past reviews. Man made Bs, no ass but tight pussy no odor and naturally soaked. Would repeat with her even at 140

Complete shock this place lasted as long as it did. I ate at the Chinese food place on the corner frequently and you could hear the screams with the door open. Woman were also videotaping people coming and going.

i drove passed the other and it seemed open. I couldn't go in and get recon. anyone else?
It is open. Only closed for a short time. It’s quick turnaround has been discussed in the “busted” forum here. Can not even imagine how they got reopened so quickly and would never go near the place again. If Karen’s called them out before they must be furious now. Who knows what they will do next to close this place? Pics of mongers? License plates and car descriptions reported?!
Be afraid. Be very afraid!!!
lol
Safe Hunting
Nutty Out

Status
Not open for further replies.