Outcalls on long island BP

I do not know if you guys have noticed but there seem to be a upsurge of outcalls vs. incalls lately. Is it me or anyone noticed this too? Is it because pricing issue with motels or what?

If you are referencing BP ads, it depends on what time you're browsing there. There is a noticeable uptick in outcall ads around midnight and then it reverses in the morning.

I do not know if you guys have noticed but there seem to be a upsurge of outcalls vs. incalls lately. Is it me or anyone noticed this too? Is it because pricing issue with motels or what?
I noticed it also. Yes ratio changes based on time of day but overall a larger percent of outcalls than before for any given time period. I do not have any statistics (I've better things to do with my time) but I've noticed the increase.

I noticed it also. Yes ratio changes based on time of day but overall a larger percent of outcalls than before for any given time period. I do not have any statistics (I've better things to do with my time) but I've noticed the increase.
I noticed this overall shift right after labor day...

One side question: What is the benefit for the hobbyist to do outcalls? I see the benefit for the provider because they can save on the motel bill....

Don't know the benefit. Here's two risks.
First, the girl will be in your place. So, worry about neighbors, her knowing where you live if a problem develops, her knowing what you own, etc.
Second risk, is it's much harder to send the girl away if you don't like how she looks or what she's like than it would be for you to just up and leave her place. Also, she may have a driver sitting in his car outside your front door.
As to price, from the ads I've seen, outcalls are similarly priced as incalls for the hour rate. You usually will not find SS or HH rates for outcalls, so that's another downside.