Our Secret ( or not no) Life Of Momgering

And, I just love when she does that doctor-like examination and finds no "positive" findings, her nod of approval and content expression. I feel like a kid again who just passed his car license examination.
Or when Maya tells you with the same nod that you have a small prostate.

I was just out of high school in the 70's and I toured 42nd Street. I was from a neighboring state. I could not believe the scene. Times Square was openly every kind of sexual outlet imaginable to meet any and every need. Everything from a major theatre showing Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat to so many quarter theatres, Plato's Retreat, Cupid's Retreat, 20 dollar whores, tons of flyers being handed out and strewn all over the sidewalks and streets, drugs, needles, small sex clubs, upstairs, downstairs, neon signs, absolutely unabashed, unsupervised by law enforcement, allowed to flourish.

I was really, really young and not prepared for all of that, immature with a steady girlfriend satisfying any and every sexual need. I went to a burlesque theatre and a very nice, warm black lady who was a stripper invited me to a back room for a massage. Coming from a totally white upbringing, I had almost never even seen a black lady. And she was very different. She saw that I was young and innocent. She was large breasted in her 30's, possibly double my age, older-sisterly, but warm and very kind and walked the kid through it. But, I felt incompetent because she took the lead and with my girlfriend, I always took the lead. The nice black lady's maturity intimidated me. The excitement was too much. A lasted about three seconds.

I remember another joint that was a sex club. I walked down the stairs and was greeted by a guard, a hippie kind of a cool dude with long hair and a handlebar mustache in his 30's. He also saw that I was very young, a kid, and he explained how the club works. You pay 75 dollars to come inside; you are given a locker to strip down and put your clothes in the locker and you can roam around and "make it" with a number of women, and there is a table with a smorgasbord of food. But, 75 bucks was really a lot of dough for a student in those days, and, I was intimidated by the whole scene. The people there were like men and women, and I was just a kid. I was happy to leave. I mean I wondered how you would walk around naked and eat a sandwich and go from girl to girl. I realized that I was no courageous bigtime player. So, I ran home to my safe girlfriend where I was her big guy and in control.
you brought back a lot of memories Mugi-especially the first paragraph...

About a week ago I run into the local store and eye a gal who could be my kids age—Hot as they come, has a look that turns me on completely- Yea, I’m almost twice her age but wtf- — Think about ways I could have her- money would be no object

Walk into same place yesterday with my so.. My bubble burst after they start talking and find out gal knows my so, and kids

Sadly I walked out with my head down
Oh well—

About a week ago I run into the local store and eye a gal who could be my kids age—Hot as they come, has a look that turns me on completely- Yea, I’m almost twice her age but wtf- — Think about ways I could have her- money would be no object

Walk into same place yesterday with my so.. My bubble burst after they start talking and find out gal knows my so, and kids

Sadly I walked out with my head down
Oh well—
American pie

I try my best to avoid areas where I have family, friends, or co-workers. It can be annoying. Sometimes I will read a great review about an AMP, but then find out it's too close to a family member.

I would like to share a close call my monger friend had. He had seen a provide a few times in the past, then she dropped off the map. Some years later he went to a wedding for a relative of his SO. While at the wedding he saw the provider! Turns out she is a friend of the bride. He nearly shit his pants. The evening was spent avoiding any close contact and hoping nothing would be revealed. He was lucky. Maybe she did not remember him or maybe she wanted to keep it UTR also.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I try my best to avoid areas where I have family, friends, or co-workers. It can be annoying. Sometimes I will read a great review about an AMP, but then find out it's too close to a family member.

I would like to share a close call my monger friend had. He had seen a provide a few times in the past, then she dropped off the map. Some years later he went to a wedding for a relative of his SO. While at the wedding he saw the provider! Turns out she is a friend of the bride. He nearly shit his pants. The evening was spent avoiding any close contact and hoping nothing would be revealed. He was lucky. Maybe she did not remember him or maybe she wanted to keep it UTR also.
Most times they want to keep it under wraps too and it's better you also don't approach them.

I lived very close to Alyssa/Desi Love and would see each other in the supermarket or other stores. But we would both scope it out to make sure the other one was alone before approaching and then shoot the breeze for a few minutes.

She later moved further east but close to where I work. One morning she walked into the 7-11 with one of her son's and we made very brief eye contact as she walked in but she looked away quickly and I saw her son so I didn't bother her.

Most times they want to keep it under wraps too and it's better you also don't approach them.

I lived very close to Alyssa/Desi Love and would see each other in the supermarket or other stores. But we would both scope it out to make sure the other one was alone before approaching and then shoot the breeze for a few minutes.

She later moved further east but close to where I work. One morning she walked into the 7-11 with one of her son's and we made very brief eye contact as she walked in but she looked away quickly and I saw her son so I didn't bother her.
My closest call was about 5 years ago. I was with my SO at Target. On the line in front of us was the poser (Brenda from Ronkonkoma). She glanced but I was not sure if she recognized me. I did not best to not look her way and not be obvious about it. I had seen her about a half a dozen times prior to that.

I did email her the next day. She said she did recognize be and that it looked like I was with my wife so she tried to not look my way.

My closest call was about 5 years ago. I was with my SO at Target. On the line in front of us was the poser (Brenda from Ronkonkoma). She glanced but I was not sure if she recognized me. I did not best to not look her way and not be obvious about it. I had seen her about a half a dozen times prior to that.

I did email her the next day. She said she did recognize be and that it looked like I was with my wife so she tried to not look my way.
That’s something I worry about more with the girls from SA than with any pros. I think the pros know that it’s business and don’t want to mess anything up, just like they’d expect the same. The SA girls can be nutty. And as I’ve said before some do try to find out more about you than they really need to know. So it make one wonder, what they want to do with that information.

A true professional.