Our Secret ( or not no) Life Of Momgering

Did you ever have that over the top once in a life time experience? You walked away lightheaded, drained and fantasized about your next rendezvous? Or maybe just the opposite—ripped off, threw away hundreds for a poor AMP experience?

My point is...
Do you have anyone to share your experiences with ? A friend, co worker etc ? Or do you live a completely secret double life or otoh, do you have an extremely open relationship...

I used to share experiences with a friend who I knew to also be a monger. We started to discuss over text and his SO ended up seeing the texts - which was not a good situation for anyone. We ended up getting out of it but it was uncomfortable for quite some time. Since then (probably 10 years or so) I’ve stopped sharing for the most part. I may mention it sometimes, if we are in-person, but no longer do so over text. I would like to be able to talk about the experiences, especially with close friends, but I don’t think they’d understand….

I used to share experiences with a friend who I knew to also be a monger. We started to discuss over text and his SO ended up seeing the texts - which was not a good situation for anyone. We ended up getting out of it but it was uncomfortable for quite some time. Since then (probably 10 years or so) I’ve stopped sharing for the most part. I may mention it sometimes, if we are in-person, but no longer do so over text. I would like to be able to talk about the experiences, especially with close friends, but I don’t think they’d understand….
I guess this is my first post ... reason being that my mongering is a secret. Like you there are times I wish I could talk to somebody about it. I’ve been doing this since 1991. Absolutely nobody knows and right now that’s how I keep it. I’ve been tempted to talk to friends about it but I fear reaction and my SO finding out. Doing what I do gives me what I don’t get at home. I will say I have found gold at the AMP’s. I like one hour sessions so we can feel each other out. Most of these Ladies (at least what I have met) are very nice. I make love to them, and they make love to me. We help each other. I know some of you will think I’m nuts. But that has been my experience.

I guess this is my first post ... reason being that my mongering is a secret. Like you there are times I wish I could talk to somebody about it. I’ve been doing this since 1991. Absolutely nobody knows and right now that’s how I keep it. I’ve been tempted to talk to friends about it but I fear reaction and my SO finding out. Doing what I do gives me what I don’t get at home. I will say I have found gold at the AMP’s. I like one hour sessions so we can feel each other out. Most of these Ladies (at least what I have met) are very nice. I make love to them, and they make love to me. We help each other. I know some of you will think I’m nuts. But that has been my experience.
I definitely like coming on here and posting about experiences, but it would be great to have someone to talk to in-person. Heck, sometimes, when I’m talking to friends, I get the urge to say something like “guess what happened when I was fucking this girl….” Or “I had the best blowjob the other day from some girl I randomly met online…..”. But I hold back ….

It doesn’t always go this way but in 40 plus years of enjoyment in this hobby it’s always different and usually fun. The only times I wish I didn’t partake is funky smells or BS haggling.

I never knew how many people at my job were just like myself. My job has at least 2 full time mongers that visit AMPs and providers regularly. We exchange stories regularly. We’ve even talked about some of the same providers (Mimi from WTYLK, DDD Vanessa etc...) There’s also a handful of guys that give you the impression that they’ve done it in the past , but then claim they’re out of the game (but you know they’re not). My own brother was a full time monger (until his wife busted him). He loved Younger latinas and Asian. So I know I never crossed paths with him.

Without anyone to share your experiences with, it takes a big part of the thrill factor out of the entire process. It’s good therapy...

Not at all. Your experience is your experience. I've had phenomenal sessions with pros and the past 3+ years mainly Amps and great to very great sessions. I've also almost made 2 pros my gf. Which thankfully I didn't when I came to my senses.

I dont make love to them. However I do leave It all on the bed lol. They are wayyy more reciprocal when they enjoy themselves at least a bit. Also I typically see amp pros in Manhattan for 1 hour. Especially the Japanese talent.

Great thread Trader1.
I had a friend that enjoyed the amp scene. We shared our experiences but I never told him about everything else I was doing. I had Full trust in him but still held back. He passed on so I just come here.
I keep all of that to myself. I don’t want to take any chances of getting caught. Especially now towards the end of my hobbies.
Even good friends can slip up and tell someone.
Too much to lose when it can be avoided by not telling anyone.

There's only three people in my life who I share this with, two of whom have also gone to AMPs. It's nice to talk to someone about these shared experiences with, almost all positive. It's like finding another fan of your favorite football team: you have that in common. My now-wife knows I did it in the past before I met her, and that I won't do it again while we're married. I figured there's no reason not to tell her, and she was cool with it, knowing that it's back there—in the past. I mean, I'm 55. I'm not some fresh-faced kid. We've both had a lifetime of experiences before meeting one another. Going to AMPs was one of mine.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I turned two guys onto UG without letting them know I was billyS.

Exclusively for AMP information.
In fact I assisted one in getting his AMP cherry popped with instructions before we walked in.

I had a friend back in the 80's (God rest his soul) who introduced me to John's Action Guide and subsequently the fast house over the Great Bear on Queens Blvd.

But for the most part my friends know I've had affairs but know idea I patronize prostitutes.

for me when my friend’s SO saw our texts, she threatened to leave him and also tell my SO. She ended up not doing either one. Which makes me wonder what would happen if I did get caught? Would my SO leave? Or just be so pissed and then it’d pass after a while….

Not sure I want to find out lol..

30 yrs ago I had a co-worker who was into AMPs and mongering. He was very open about his hobbying. He was also a raging alcoholic. 25 yrs ago I filed for divorce. I was depressed and lonely. He took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. We became best friends and have gone through a lot together, including his finally getting sober and staying that way for 18+ yrs.

Both of us still monger and share our experiences with each other. We always text each other code words after one of us mongers. If we are alone we can talk freely on the phone. Nothing is said in texts.

In the beginning he kept me grounded. Always reminding me that all these relationships were temporary and I was just money to these providers. Some of these providers are so good, they can almost make you forget it's all an act and they really love only you. It helps to have a friend to remind you what this is all about.

I’ll add my .02 since I started this thread :)...
I keep a small circle of friends and only choose to share all my escapades with one... We both hobby, and are eager to share our experiences— Comical sometimes because we behave like we were both in our 20”s.. Our banter keeps us smiling, laughing and forgetting why we do this in the first place.. I will not discuss my escapades with colleagues - I know two of the married ones have strayed- one has a part time fuck buddy- one gets it on when he can and a single guy with fiancé spends 1/3 of his income on talent...
I prefer to keep private and extracurricular activities separate

Friends??? Who are your friends??? Friends talk. Friends need something interesting to talk about. A guy devoted to mongering is a great story. It might not be a malicious transfer of information, but great coffee talk. I keep my mouth shut 99% of the time. If I do talk, I am vague, "Before I was married, a long, long time ago, when I was a kid, back in the 70's, only once, I MIGHT have gone."

At work, somebody green was taking over, and he was married and probably had nothing or almost nothing on the side. I needed to warm up to him, as my income would have a better chance of being enhanced if we had a good relationship. He used to salivate when talking about asians. He was about 45 years old. So, when Flushing was roaring about 10 or 15 years ago, I told him I would take him to a legit spa on Friday evening.

I knew the girls there. It was semi-legit and no extras were given until they knew you REALLY REALLY well. In fact, it was more of a place for the girls to hook up with a man and become a girlfriend/boyfriend on the outside. Cute girls with only curtains and the boss ran a tight ship.

So, I called my girl ahead of time and told her I would be bringing a newbie over and I would get her (I would never share my Cici with anyone) and for her to get a pretty friend for him and absolutey no monkey business, at all. He was never touched by an asian woman before, so for a first time, it was enough for him to just get a massage. My girl was absolutely smokin' and when he saw her, he broke out in a sweat and I actually heard him pant, "Oh my God," as if he saw a vision of The Madonna. (not the singer, but the Mother of God) His girl was okay looking also.

Before going to the spa, I brought him to the chinese bakery for tea and treats and to brief him on the following activities. I let him know that this is no whorehouse. I also made it abundantly clear to "the cretin" that even though this is totally legit and nothing untoward will occur; there and no fear of a bust, and we are engaged in a totally legitimate activity. (Remember this is an office associate and you don't eat and shit in the same place. I was fully conscious of that.)

So, I tell him, "look, even though this is a totally respectable place, you know the connotations attached to Flushing and asian massage, and we don't need this being misconstrued all over the office, so better to keep this to ourselves, you know, between us guys. Because, you know, we are both married, and, you know, who needs any problems with our wives and the big guys up front, and the staff. I mean, you know, they will jump to conclusions that I brought you to a Flushing asian whorehouse, and we certainy don't need that reputation. Right, big guy?" He was all ears, nodding like a school boy in the principal's office.

So, I took about an hour with him, sipping lemon and honey tea, eating Chinese crumpets to explain this all to him, ad nauseam, ad infinitum, like I was explaining a complex engineering project. He heard me and locked eyes with mine, nodding and agreeing to each and every word I uttered, as if I was General George S. Patton delineating precisely the plans for The Battle of The Bulge.

I was confident. All bases were covered, gentleman's agreement; time to get his feet wet. We had a great time. Behind the curtian, felt up my girl a few times but told her I will see her in a few days for the sequel, and his girl kept him entertained with a kickass massage and some cute, nonsensical, innocent flirting. All is well. Had a great time. I paid for the massages and tipped both sweeties as if we had some heavy extras and they were delighted and giggling, and told him to come back any time. We left, I debriefed him. Reminded him yet again of keeping this innocent act a secret because people might misconstrue it, and he again vehemently agreed, and we parted and went separate ways in good spirits into the night.

Monday morning, the boss, who happened to be the cretin's uncle, calls me into his office looking distressed to discuss the poor judgement on my part, taking his nephew to a whorehouse. I go home to find out his wife called my wife about the same matter.

I shook my head in disbelief about how disingenuous people can be.

Far better to come to a meeting place such as this, donning an alias, amongst like-minded beings and being able to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in a forum where one is not judged.

I’ll add my .02 since I started this thread :)...
I keep a small circle of friends and only choose to share all my escapades with one... We both hobby, and are eager to share our experiences— Comical sometimes because we behave like we were both in our 20”s.. Our banter keeps us smiling, laughing and forgetting why we do this in the first place.. I will not discuss my escapades with colleagues - I know two of the married ones have strayed- one has a part time fuck buddy- one gets it on when he can and a single guy with fiancé spends 1/3 of his income on talent...
I prefer to keep private and extracurricular activities separate
I started mongering to see if my ED was my problem or ours.
Turns out it wasn't me lol.
So... I became more and more confident and comfortable. Then joke in casual to men and women friends.
Next thing you know I'm trading stories, locations etc. It builds confidence with all women, not just pros. My friend and I went away on biz and it was the first time in 20 years of conferences he (we) hooked up (with young women). I am talking of him because he was a guy getting laid from his S O about 1 a month. Now he has 2 girlfriends and mongers as well.
Me....I don't anymore because I have 2 girls and hook up whenever I want. Not bragging. Just saying the random women from mongering gave me the stamina and confidence. So its not as evil or bad as you imagine. Its actually just what our world needs. Horny manly men who want to fuck. Women need that. Dont ever forget that. So mention it in passing as a joke. Guarantee you will make some new great friends. Yes... SOME women will be extra friendly also. It becomes great convo around a party in an intimate setting. Great luck guys! BTW. My friend went from sex once a week to 5 or 6 times. 2 or 3 now from his S O. Lol. She finds him more attractive for some reason lol.

So... I became more and more confident and comfortable. Then joke in casual to men and women friends.
Next thing you know I'm trading stories, locations etc. It builds confidence with all women, not just pros. My friend and I went away on biz and it was the first time in 20 years of conferences he (we) hooked up (with young women). I am talking of him because he was a guy getting laid from his S O about 1 a month. Now he has 2 girlfriends and mongers as well.
Me....I don't anymore because I have 2 girls and hook up whenever I want. Not bragging. Just saying the random women from mongering gave me the stamina and confidence. So its not as evil or bad as you imagine. Its actually just what our world needs. Horny manly men who want to fuck. Women need that. Dont ever forget that. So mention it in passing as a joke. Guarantee you will make some new great friends. Yes... SOME women will be extra friendly also. It becomes great convo around a party in an intimate setting. Great luck guys! BTW. My friend went from sex once a week to 5 or 6 times. 2 or 3 now from his S O. Lol. She finds him more attractive for some reason lol.
In a few places I publicly say out loud, I miss Lucy's place! And then I hear how many knew lol.

Far better to come to a meeting place such as this, donning an alias, amongst like-minded beings and being able to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in a forum where one is not judged.
Big man nails it here. This is where I come to talk about my adventures and you are all my friends/brothers in arms from the young 20 somethings to those of you well into your senior citizen status. There is something superhero like to the usernames, the comradery, the like minded nature and often the shared experiences we go through without ever meeting each other.
To share a lot of this, any of this with normal civilians... are you nuts? Maybe I’ve been burnt too many times in my life and learned my lesson somewhat young in my mid 30s but mugi said it best people are just disingenuous and will use things against you if and when needed. Better to keep this a private life and something you conquer on your own, stacking your trophies and coming here to share the intel with the tribe of brothers.

My dear friend, and I kid you not, I am welling up with tears. You speak from the heart when you say that these men here are our friends, as real as any in the flesh, a scattered brotherhood. I truly rejoice in any man's victory here, sometimes moreso than my own. We have bared our souls to each other, and we are comrades. Thank you, Massy, and thank you all.

billyS

Reign of Terror

In a few places I publicly say out loud, I miss Lucy's place! And then I hear how many knew lol.
I really don't know what to make of this post.
I doubt many of us travel in circles where if we just mentioned that we hobby casually in mixed company it would make for new friends of both genders.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Friends??? Who are your friends??? Friends talk. Friends need something interesting to talk about. A guy devoted to mongering is a great story. It might not be a malicious transfer of information, but great coffee talk. I keep my mouth shut 99% of the time. If I do talk, I am vague, "Before I was married, a long, long time ago, when I was a kid, back in the 70's, only once, I MIGHT have gone."

At work, somebody green was taking over, and he was married and probably had nothing or almost nothing on the side. I needed to warm up to him, as my income would have a better chance of being enhanced if we had a good relationship. He used to salivate when talking about asians. He was about 45 years old. So, when Flushing was roaring about 10 or 15 years ago, I told him I would take him to a legit spa on Friday evening.

I knew the girls there. It was semi-legit and no extras were given until they knew you REALLY REALLY well. In fact, it was more of a place for the girls to hook up with a man and become a girlfriend/boyfriend on the outside. Cute girls with only curtains and the boss ran a tight ship.

So, I called my girl ahead of time and told her I would be bringing a newbie over and I would get her (I would never share my Cici with anyone) and for her to get a pretty friend for him and absolutey no monkey business, at all. He was never touched by an asian woman before, so for a first time, it was enough for him to just get a massage. My girl was absolutely smokin' and when he saw her, he broke out in a sweat and I actually heard him pant, "Oh my God," as if he saw a vision of The Madonna. (not the singer, but the Mother of God) His girl was okay looking also.

Before going to the spa, I brought him to the chinese bakery for tea and treats and to brief him on the following activities. I let him know that this is no whorehouse. I also made it abundantly clear to "the cretin" that even though this is totally legit and nothing untoward will occur; there and no fear of a bust, and we are engaged in a totally legitimate activity. (Remember this is an office associate and you don't eat and shit in the same place. I was fully conscious of that.)

So, I tell him, "look, even though this is a totally respectable place, you know the connotations attached to Flushing and asian massage, and we don't need this being misconstrued all over the office, so better to keep this to ourselves, you know, between us guys. Because, you know, we are both married, and, you know, who needs any problems with our wives and the big guys up front, and the staff. I mean, you know, they will jump to conclusions that I brought you to a Flushing asian whorehouse, and we certainy don't need that reputation. Right, big guy?" He was all ears, nodding like a school boy in the principal's office.

So, I took about an hour with him, sipping lemon and honey tea, eating Chinese crumpets to explain this all to him, ad nauseam, ad infinitum, like I was explaining a complex engineering project. He heard me and locked eyes with mine, nodding and agreeing to each and every word I uttered, as if I was General George S. Patton delineating precisely the plans for The Battle of The Bulge.

I was confident. All bases were covered, gentleman's agreement; time to get his feet wet. We had a great time. Behind the curtian, felt up my girl a few times but told her I will see her in a few days for the sequel, and his girl kept him entertained with a kickass massage and some cute, nonsensical, innocent flirting. All is well. Had a great time. I paid for the massages and tipped both sweeties as if we had some heavy extras and they were delighted and giggling, and told him to come back any time. We left, I debriefed him. Reminded him yet again of keeping this innocent act a secret because people might misconstrue it, and he again vehemently agreed, and we parted and went separate ways in good spirits into the night.

Monday morning, the boss, who happened to be the cretin's uncle, calls me into his office looking distressed to discuss the poor judgement on my part, taking his nephew to a whorehouse. I go home to find out his wife called my wife about the same matter.

I shook my head in disbelief about how disingenuous people can be.

You make some great points here.

Just because you only tell Friend A that you hobby doesn't mean he doesn't spread the story when he is out with a different group of friends. From there it could get back to anyone.

Depending on where you are in life this could be damaging or it couldn't matter less.