Osaka -- one for the team

I wrapped things up a little early today and felt the need to have some stress relief before heading home. Funny how that happens when the missus is outta town! My ATF place 112 Therapy in Medford has disappeared from the classified ads, and I didn't want to chance it and drive over for zip. So I called this place (Osaka) that advertises in Newsday under Entertainment rather than under Licensed Massage. Just off of Middle Country Road (Rt 25) in between Selden and Coram; in a medical building complex. Drive to the back to park, head into the first "arcade" (you'll see what I mean) to suite number 9A.

Typical Korean setup in most respects. Mamasan lets you in and pretty much disappears. Not much English spoken here but more than enough for what I needed. $60 for the 45 min. But not typical in this way: really hot, young, pretty, petite, great-smellin' gal ushers me into the smallish room with standard rubdown table setup. She has a lab coat on, and a lovely sun dress beneath; nice light streaks in her shoulder-length black hair. Half-hearted rub but flipped over quickly and we got to know each other. With gentle persuasion and some assurances ("you take care of me?" sure, sure!), and patience - - WOW BBBJTC while huggin' the cutest, tightest bottom I've seen in a while anywhere. Magnificent!!

I over-tipped but couldn't help it --- sorry. Her name was BeBe at the beginning but she told me to ask for Koko when I returned (and she said she'd be there over the weekend from early til late). I didn't request Frank Sinatra, but who knows? Bring your own wetsuit just in case ...

Recommended.

piece,
jras

Osaka is in Suffolk County, Long Island. Nicolls Road (Rt 97 off LIE exit 62) intersects Rt 25. Head east for a few; Tattoo joint nearby.
jras

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
This is amazing!

I wonder if this is the same staff from Plaza Station Therapy on Portion RD in Ronkonkoma- sounds exactly like their MO except they never gave a BBBJ ever!!!!. JRAS your not BSing us, this is extremely rare if true and a major breakthrough! Anything else like FS, DATY any kissing etc! This place is very close to Ocean Ave(RT 83)- what time are they open until!!

more info

hey Carl,

No BS, mon. I visited the Portion Road house a few times before it disappeared, and never encountered anyone as pretty as BeBe/Koko. As for a connection to Osaka, who knows (I didn't recognize the mamasan FWIW). It was either a BBBJ or the greatest magic act in the world! Light kissing was permitted, some digital exploration as well. A little pro forma protesting but persistence pays off. DATY seemed to be a possibility but I didn't really try. Ditto for FS. Open from 9am til late according to Koko; I hit it at 5pm.

BBBJ isn't as rare as you might think in these Korean joints. Happened twice a while back at 112 Therapy -- just not predictable and YMMV as usual! Even had the opportunity for BBFS at Zuki once, but passed on it.

piece bro,
jras

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Excellent Work JRAS

This is a major find!!! especially for the many lurkers out in the Riverhead/Pt Jefferson/Patchogue Triangle starving for fresh poontang!! Hey Im not ashamed its good for me too!!

[Edited by Carl M on 06-28-2001 at 02:07 PM]

Following up on jras's visit, I stopped by today.

Unfortunately, Koko wasn't there. I was told that she was going to be gone for a while.

Had a session with Hanna. Body 7 (enhanced breasts), face 7. Medium build.

Started with a mediocre massage, then she slipped the hand down and under, to lightly touch the "boys".

We discussed some generalities, and settled the finances ($140, she drove a "hard" bargin).

She started with a BBBJ, then pushed my legs up for some Asian. Came back and put the cover on with her mouth.

I suggested DATY, but she wasn't into it.

We proceeded to a couple different postions, with some light kissing. I suggested a Russian finish, which she also wasn't into.

Overall the experice was good (especially since I'd been experiencing HJ's only at some other places).

Thanks for the lead jras!!!

By the way, I went back to old Sannon place in Huntington, and was able to get a HJ this time. Yipee!!

Regards,
ScottieDS

the real deal

hey Scottie,

yah mon! Glad to see you jumped on it too. Pretty discrete location - - hope it sticks around. The total $ for FS is a a little high but still hard to beat ;-) out this far on the Island. I gotta try one of Carl's recs with summer discounts soon - - same price range but outcall.

Have you heard anything about 112 T? Haven't seen their ad for a while :-(

Carl, any updates on Ms. VR or Shauna's sister?

piece,
jras

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Update!!

I just have to say maybe it pays to call in advance to see if Koko is there- JRAS rate her looks in Face and body!

As to VR- she is in the same area as Osaka(The eastern kurkers love this shit) and is currently available at $200/hr
As to Morgan she should be back in town on Monday for $200/hr also
Both cover Hamptons to Melville!

Koko

Hey Carl,

thanks for the update re: VR and M! Which one should I try first IYHO? I've seen the pics but I want to hear about the intangibles ... passion, personality, creativity?

Koko's ratings: OK, I'm lousy at this part because everyone has such different standards. She's the prettiest gal I've seen in an AMP in a long time, but I've rarely encountered more than a 6-7 in looks at one of these joints. So maybe an 8 for me, but I used to see plenty in her class in hispanic houses in Queens a couple of years ago. I'm guessing early 20s, tight body -- also an 8 for me (but not if you're a boob man; she's petite and natural). She said she'd be working this weekend (however, it was hard to understand her limited English), but calling in advance is a good idea.

piece,
jras

1 mile

This place is one mile from my house..... This is a great find.... That 7-11 is the one I always go to. This is great..
Imperialone......Out!!!!!!!!

Hey jras -

I haven't been to 112 in a while, as I've only had HJ's there.

With Osaka and Hawaii around, I will not be going to 112.

Let's hope these new places stay around a while. My major concern is that with the experiences I've had on first visits, they would be easy pickin's for LE. Let's hope not.

As you mentioned, with a couple of Carl's picks going for $200, we suddenly have quit a selection in that price range.

Carl - I'd also be interested in your thoughts about the intangibles regarding M and VR (but first I need to know who VR is!!).

It's amazing how quickly things can change!

Regards,
ScottieDS

[Edited by ScottieDS on 06-30-2001 at 07:57 PM]

billyS

Reign of Terror
Based on the good reviews from you guys I went to Osaka today, WOW. Got there no problem but the one post had said to take Exit 62 from the LIE go up to RT 25 and go East a while. Actually if you get off EX 63 and head north when you get to 25 make a right and its on that block. Right hand side, Professional building. Place was deserted and I went right to the door. Old lady, mamasan, let me in and told me to wait 10 minutes, so I asked to pee. When I came out of the john a beautiful young thing, a 10 face, 9 body (no tits) early 20's, was waiting for me and took me by the hand to a room. I grabbed at her tits and ass. These rooms had tables but no head hole and a matress on the table. I was looking for Hanna because I read in the post that she did rim jobs and I never had that. I said are you Hanna and she said yeah but she wasn't,
too bad she beautiful, then a second girl came in, late 20's, a 9 in looks and body, asked me if i paid yet, I said yeah, I had given the first girl $60, I grabbed her ass and sent her on her way. Finally Hanna came in. She asked why I asked for her and I told her a friend had recommened her. She was a 9 also, mid 20's, enhanced tities, with kind of a slutty look going but definetly hot. Nice legs, large mouth, full pouty lips. She sat on the table and played with my ass. Didn't even to pretend to give me a massage. Went right to negogiating. The girls here are all so hot but I don't think this place willl last because they make no attempt to hide what hey are doing. We went back and forth and settled on $140 for her to suck my asshole, lick my balls, suck my cock (covered, I tried like hell for a BBBJ but she refused) and then fuck. Then took the money and left. Came back with 2 wash clothes. First she cleaned my balls and cock. Then she cleaned out my asshole. She started laying on top of me. kissed her way down. pushed my legs up and went to work on and in my asshole with her tongue. I must say I liked it. she licked my balls. then she put the condnomn on with her mouth and deep throated me. I told her i was ready to fuck. She got on top but i told her i wanted to be on top. I suggested Doggie style but she said no. I got on top and pounded her. She was into it moving her ass around as I pumped her hot little asian hole, (yes it was hot, I felt it as I first entered her) She was talking to me, saying fuck me fuck me. I came and stared to slow down, she looked at me and said "you cum' I said yes and she said 'Fuck you dont' stop' and she looked serious. I fucked her some more and I felt her pussy spasming. She came too. I told her now she owes me 10 dollar. We kissed, DFK, and then we dressed and she walked me to the door holding me hand. I was very impressed with this place. Hope it lastes

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Specifics for Victoria Rose and Morgan Leigh

Both are total GFEs and kiss very passionately beyond DFK.
Victoria Rose is about 35, Puerto Rican, small Breasts, very thin, Deep throat BBBJ, Loves DATY, Very tight poontang to the point of virgin like. Not a clock watcher, can be negotiated downward for sessions longer than 1 hour- example- $350/2hrs
Morgan Leigh is about 27, Italian, , very Large Breasts- 38DD, Very pretty, is voluptuous, Very Good BBBJ, Loves DATY-gets extremely wild after DATY, Not a clock watcher.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Morgan Liegh

Carl
I just saw Morgan Leighs website. WOW ! I'd love to do a Russian finish with her !!!! She is real cute. And you say she does Kissing? With that face and those lips I could kiss her all day. and BBBJ? Sounds way to good to be true. Just my luck she is moving to Texas. By the way how did you find her and how many times have you been with her.

is Osaka still open?

Fellow Team Members:

I noticed that Osaka disappeared from the Newsday ads today. I called today several times but always get an answering machine that doesn't even identify the place. After the recent post that Zuki is really closed, I'm getting twitchy. Does anyone have an update on Osaka's status? Thanks.

piece,
jras