Oriental Dream massage in Markham/Richmond Hill

Went to Orientral Dream recently, and had a nude half-hour HR session ($ CANADIAN) with "La-La".

Unlike what I am used to in the states, there's no table shower. Just a solo shower. La-La refused to take it with me.

While she is smoking-hot goregous (face, body, enhanced breasts, big long nipples that I love) her poor attitude really took most of the fun out of it.

While I know it's not a fun job, she just wants to get it over with as quickly as possible, and while most of my experiences were that the provider "acted" too much, La-La could learn from them.

She told me she had just gotten there, I was her first of the day. I hate to imagine what her last of the day gets. Afterwards, I told her if she had a better attitude, and "acted" a little more, maybe I would have purchased more services or tipped more, but she did not seem to care, and said she had been at this a while, and how she "acted" was dependent on her "mood."

In a cash-first business like this, providers like La-La, despite her hotness, really wreck it for everyone.