Oral Surgeon...no joke

Hey mongers,

I may be in need of an oral surgeon and prefer to go on recommendations. As tempting as it is, I'm sure the comments and jokes about "oral", will follow. Any recommendations in the Newton, Sussex area or a safe location in Newark will be greatly appreciated, along with all of the "oral comments." Due to work, either location is convenient.

Geez, not even a bad joke or a wise comment, no less a recommendation! Just a few viewers. Good thing I don't have an emergency. I'm still hoping for a recommendation from a monger as I have found their suggestions in many areas extremely helpful. Even if you don't have personal experience, some hobbyist must live in the areas and know of someone in that field. Help!

stocksman98 if you dont mind warren, nj. my oral surgeon practices there

SlickWilly linda lovelace can take care of your problems. sorry, couldn't resist.

Stockman...is that the Warren right near Plainfield? You say he practices there? I sure hope he has mastered his skills. I wouldn't want someone to merely practice on me! LOL Thanks for your response in any case.

Slick... Geez, I was beginning to wonder if any monger would come back with something. Yea, if I do need one, I sure wish Linda would be the one. I know it would be painless.

What services are you looking for? I know he is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, who is really dedicated to his patients. Hi spractice is in zip code NJ 07059.

oldmann, dont want to publicly advertise him, is it ok to post my ***** address so you can contact me to give you his contact? I KNOW i will be in trouble if i post his link....lol? or i can give you a few search words....

1-800-DENTIST

I mean, if the guy/gal is good why would I do him/her the disservice of posting contact info for them on a PMB?

I am sure that someone like yourself, if you were an accountant let's say, would just love knowing that someone had asked for good tax advice and so one of your faithful customers posted YOUR name, address and phone number on UG.

I can see it now. Dr. Soandso, DDS. Recommended by 4 out of 5 mongers on UG.

Common sense. [geeze]

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. 07059 is outside of Plfd., so it is doable.
06-20-2007 08:17 PM

What I meant by the above was that thanks. I should be able to locate him..not that it is doable and where is he located.

oldmann, dont want to publicly advertise him, is it ok to post my ***** address so you can contact me to give you his contact? I KNOW i will be in trouble if i post his link....lol? or i can give you a few search words....
1-800-DENTIST

I mean, if the guy/gal is good why would I do him/her the disservice of posting contact info for them on a PMB? I did not expect him to actually post the guys name.

Besides, if he did post and I called him, I would have just said got his name from the phone book.

I am sure that someone like yourself, if you were an accountant let's say, would just love knowing that someone had asked for good tax advice and so one of your faithful customers posted YOUR name, address and phone number on UG.

I can see it now. Dr. Soandso, DDS. Recommended by 4 out of 5 mongers on UG. Common sense. [geeze]

Anyway thanks my fellow mongers for your help and suggestions.

Last edited:
I mean, if the guy/gal is good why would I do him/her the disservice of posting contact info for them on a PMB? I did not expect him to actually post the guys name.
Ok. Not to break chops, but simply in the interest of having you understand my point: I am sure you do something for a living and I am sure you do it well and would like to drum up business.

So, let us start with yourself. You don't have to post your name, but your profession, the town and state you do it in, and a contact number where you can be reached in response to this post.

No?

Understand now?

So, let us start with yourself. You don't have to post your name, but your profession, the town and state you do it in, and a contact number where you can be reached in response to this post.

No?

Understand now?
It took a while, but it think it finally sank in. Better late than never!! What you are saying is that I messed up from the getgo and should not have asked for a name.