Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I was also talking to this (I assume) half black half white chick who’s also into sneakers. Pretty huge rack. She wanted 400 for dinner and 800 for sex because that’s what her last sd gave her. That one didn’t go anywhere lol

A bit of a no brainer here. But, I've recently come to the conclusion that the level of flakiness/reliable of these girls directly concedes with the agreed upon compensation. When I agree to $ 300+, the woman always comes through and is reliable. When I come to an agreement of $ 100 to $ 200, the flakiness shows up. Almost every girl I've agreed to $ 100 with, seems to disappear on me and we never meet up.

So, to confirm, it's all about the money. Haha.

Its all about the $$ with all these bitches lol, from the sbs to the providers. You think a regular provider of yours won't cancel on you or bump you off for a session for more money lol. That shit happened to me this week but thats a different story. The only provider that i can probably exclude from that is @Sophia Belle , we've done many normal things that didn't have to include$$$, the girl still has morals n ethics.

A bit of a no brainer here. But, I've recently come to the conclusion that the level of flakiness/reliable of these girls directly concedes with the agreed upon compensation. When I agree to $ 300+, the woman always comes through and is reliable. When I come to an agreement of $ 100 to $ 200, the flakiness shows up. Almost every girl I've agreed to $ 100 with, seems to disappear on me and we never meet up.

So, to confirm, it's all about the money. Haha.
Here's how I look at these kinds of things. Meeting family and friends is often a juggle trying to figure out everybody's schedules etc. even when just 1 on 1. And that's a guaranteed meeting to happen. Same with my ATF we're going to meet and meet often but it can sometimes take a lot of work on both our ends to do it between who is where and when and oh this popped up etc. Sometimes you can't even make up things that happen trying to meet with people you know you're going to meet for sure.

So meeting a new SB kind of flows with this IMO. And so you kind of almost have to plan for it to go wrong. Looking at it like this I find it helpful to be able to figure out how to have it go right. I try to find what she is looking for and work with that. Yes, it's money but what along with that? I look at a non-SB date the same way.

LmAo talking to her also. She wants to hang out but doesnt drive. Wants me to pick her up all the way out there.
Yes she wanted me to pick her up or send an Uber. Was supposed to meet this afternoon if you called an hour before saying when was I going to be there. Then 10 minutes before I was supposed to arrive she say she says she was just going to get ready. I had “car troubles “ so I bailed. That’s far For a girl I wasn’t sure about that had all day to get ready and still wasn’t going to be ready when I got there.