Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Some intel to share. Talked with $summertina$ she’s probably a pro looks are a 5 wanted $150 and she’s living in a hotel in massapequa and host. $SammySugerbby$ 26 in sound beach wants 200 an hour and she host. $ziil23$ 28 in Merrick wants 300 pictures look hot and she’s aggressively looking to meet. $nicolex93bby$ 26 linden just meet her 200 sort girl cute face a little belly from baby, really nice.
How was Nicolex service?

Met with Babyl88 she messaged me first which usually has a ring of pro to it.

Not sure if she’s off the site or just blocked me; I didn’t get the pro vibe and her performance was stellar!

Met for the first time a week or so ago for a quickie for 200

Made plans to meet again today and I told her I want two rounds in which she wanted 300 she gets so into it. After riding me to my first pop she just kept on going then went right to blowing me. Now my second pop is not easily achieved and she had the stamina to get it out of me. I’m done with her so seek her out if you’re looking for a great time.

She’s got a slender body with nice tits not overly big just right for her from, she did have a slight belly with stretch marks which are easily overlooked especially once you experience her passion.

EVERY time I search a members name it never comes up. The sites search engine SUCKS! Even in my basic search, nothing in my general area, every location is New York, or Connecticut. Very little Long Island women come up.
Try to click the reset all options in the filter and then put your mile radius back down.That use to happen to me.

Did you let you drop a load inside of her? I rewatched the video busting in her mouth and it was kind of funny, but would’ve liked to dump a load in her

I didn't realize I was with this girl until she shared her private pick with me. She sent me a message also, but not on this month, so who knows what it says. I saw this one on and off for a while mostly last year. She let me hit it raw, but she didn't want me cumming inside her. First few times I had to take it easier on her as I was a lot bigger then she was use to. When I first saw her she was closer to the public pic but toward the end she was definitely much heavier. Her private picture is a closer rep to where she was. I did see her once earlier this year and gave her 50 bucks as she was in a jam. She looked much heavier then and told me she got knocked up. Who knows if this is true or not. I was going to fuck her the time I saw her, but she told me she just wanted to give me head because she wasn't ready to fuck again. That is when I just gave her $50 and told her good luck. I was giving her $200 when I saw her and a little extra now and then. I was mostly doing one pop and done as for the most part that is what I have time for.

She has a really big ass, one should won't lose even if she loses weight and is really tight. Hitting it doggie was nice, she knows how to get into position. She definitely got flakier and flakier as the year went on and is a total ditz brain. Not a bad girl, but I think heading in a bad overall direction.

Have fun!

I didn't realize I was with this girl until she shared her private pick with me. She sent me a message also, but not on this month, so who knows what it says. I saw this one on and off for a while mostly last year. She let me hit it raw, but she didn't want me cumming inside her. First few times I had to take it easier on her as I was a lot bigger then she was use to. When I first saw her she was closer to the public pic but toward the end she was definitely much heavier. Her private picture is a closer rep to where she was. I did see her once earlier this year and gave her 50 bucks as she was in a jam. She looked much heavier then and told me she got knocked up. Who knows if this is true or not. I was going to fuck her the time I saw her, but she told me she just wanted to give me head because she wasn't ready to fuck again. That is when I just gave her $50 and told her good luck. I was giving her $200 when I saw her and a little extra now and then. I was mostly doing one pop and done as for the most part that is what I have time for.

She has a really big ass, one should won't lose even if she loses weight and is really tight. Hitting it doggie was nice, she knows how to get into position. She definitely got flakier and flakier as the year went on and is a total ditz brain. Not a bad girl, but I think heading in a bad overall direction.

Have fun!
Is she worth 200?

Is she worth 200?
Well I saw her multiple times, so that answer is obviously YES to me for what she looked like at that time. I haven't seen her in 5ish months and that was quick. Haven't seen her without cloths since around Thanksgiving and she was getting sloppy. As of then I would still through her $200, but from your posts I believe you get some pretty hot women for that amount. She is not super hot..maybe a 6-7.

Did you let you drop a load inside of her? I rewatched the video busting in her mouth and it was kind of funny, but would’ve liked to dump a load in her
Did she let you video her? I met with her about 2 years ago when I was living in the UES. She was a bit thinner before, good ass which is what initially caught my attention. I knew she was real based on social media. We only met once and she previously texted me out of the blue a couple of months before. She definitely has her round of guys she sees and is also friends with another girl who was also mentioned here before well at least when I saw her back then, not sure if they still are. She texted me out of the blue a couple of months ago to meet up. We scheduled at least 3x with her eventually ghosting all 3x and then continuing to later text me a week or month later to “try” and meet up again in which I simply stopped responding and how she apologized because things came up. It’s pretty obvious she probably ended up seeing someone else who might’ve offered her more. She texted me earlier this week to get together and will try and use those past times she ghosted as a reason to bring her down to 200. Will see how it goes.

Well I saw her multiple times, so that answer is obviously YES to me for what she looked like at that time. I haven't seen her in 5ish months and that was quick. Haven't seen her without cloths since around Thanksgiving and she was getting sloppy. As of then I would still through her $200, but from your posts I believe you get some pretty hot women for that amount. She is not super hot..maybe a 6-7.
True but im in the hunt for some new birds lol. Been talking to her. She was asking for 300 Then 250 but told her i never do more than 200 so we agreed on that. She sent me some pretty nice pics and even a video but how the fuck would i know how old they are lol. She does seem like a flake tho. I just wana hit and split lol.

True but im in the hunt for some new birds lol. Been talking to her. She was asking for 300 Then 250 but told her i never do more than 200 so we agreed on that. She sent me some pretty nice pics and even a video but how the fuck would i know how old they are lol. She does seem like a flake tho. I just wana hit and split lol.
When I saw her 2 years ago we did 200 and also let me hit it raw. As I mentioned previously as well she has been flakely recently and when the time came to meet she stopped responding on 3 different occasions. She recently asked for 300-400 but knowing her I’m sure she can be brought down.

Is she worth 200?
At 200 I’d also say yes. After a certain point I was hurting her a bit because I’m wide, but she took it anyway - and I’m not one to keep going if I’m hurting them unless they tell me to. We just switched positions and continued.

Have fun!
Yeah this already sounds like her. She got 300 from me but she came to me last minute, let me record and got the job done. If she told you she was pregnant I’d assume she was lying/trying to get some pity money out of you because she told me like her life history when we met up lol. The other guy that posted about her here got shafted - I loved the view of her ass and I still rewatch what I have here and there. She did bend a little too low in doggy for my tastes, but I pounded away. I completely agree with your assessment of her. If I wasn’t stuck doing so much OT and she didn’t keep dodging my questions I’d prob still see her here and there. Now, I’d need to reconsider based on how many guys I’d assume she sees.

@jeff718
Yes, beginning to start. Unfortunately I only had my phone with me that day because it was so last minute, but she let me record her stripping, bj, doggy, mish, back to doggy, spoons, on top, back to mish, and giving another bj even though she changed her mind during the finishing bj. As stated previous she tried to make her hair block her face and I moved it, so she just whatevered and continued blowing me until I snowballed her. Didn’t think much of the bj, but I think I hadn’t had sex in so long it was good enough.

Bj I’d rate at like a 5ish maybe, face was 5-6, body at the time was like a 6 but her ass was like an 8 lol. Idk about now

What, I got ripped off. She didn’t send me a video or any nudes

That $xgams$ chick ghosted on me, which was unfortunate. Sent a few nudes though. Luckily I didn’t book a room because I saw one of her social media posts going in the opposite direction in manhattan, so I got in some OT.

Had this other chick a while back do something similar, but she wanted sneakers. Set up a meet time, had cash/shoes she wanted, and when I got to the hotel she said she would leave then...an hour after she said she already left her house. I told her I was leaving, she spent like 10 mins begging me through text to meet up with her that day or the day after, and I responded that if she was serious she would’ve at least told me she was going to be late. To show me she was serious, she sent me a few nudes, which she said she doesn’t do because she’s self conscious (whatever). Set up a meet for a day or two later, ghosts again, goes through the same thing only this time she’s on her period, and she’s meeting a guy that’s paying double what I am, etc. like 4 excuses in the same message. Then she apologized again a day later, said she wanted to meet, and ghosted lol
Was the sneaker chick from the city? I had a similar one like that too

Was the sneaker chick from the city? I had a similar one like that too
Queens I think. $Shleepy$ or something. She said sneakers she wanted or 400. I got her what she wanted but before they arrived I told her I wanted to hook up for cash. That’s when she left after she should’ve arrived and had a guy that was “paying her double”. Then she wanted the shoes plus 200. Never met and I kept the shoes. The shoes are now worth between 600-800 lol