Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My free time opportunity is small so I tend to focus on meeting rather than numbers otherwise you're both just pen pals IMO. Meet tomorrow for X? If we're somewhere else -- about what I do, etc -- IMO we're totally somewhere else then. Yes get some small talk going but not when the small talk is the talk or somehow is supposed to be significant for some reason. And if that's what's happening before meeting can't imagine after. And I like talking but negotiating is something else and either doing so or not.

Was supposed to meet with $queen1223$ (remove the symbols). First attempt, she said she’d be there at a certain time, then texted back an hour before saying she’d be there 2 hours later. 2nd attempt, an hour before the meet she said she couldn’t stop vomiting and cancelled. Today, she said her friend died and she was crying. Then after talking a bit she agreed to come out. Texted her the whole time, said she was nearby, then ghosted after I got the room. Meanwhile, while she was supposedly indisposed, she was posting on social media what she was doing, and all of the things were right near where we would’ve met. I went a little farther out today to cut her commute but it was my fault for letting the little head take charge. Too bad, she was cute too. Would’ve had a new regular

Yeah this was the vomit girl I referred to the other day, relating to the other vomit stories.
Dude respect yourself. She plays games dont even entertain that shit. These type of girls are wasting your time. Don't text her. If she texts you wait some hours or even a day before you respond and then do so. So much pussy out there especially pay for play pussy.

Trying to convince her and bend over backwards comes off as weak.

Let's assume she wasn't lying about her friend dying. She sitting there crying. So your solution is... let's fuck?

You do know that some of these woman even some giving out their text are only doing this for attention with no intent to meet.
Let’s assume her friend did die, which I did, I talked with her for about an hour or so to cheer her up. She then suggested to meet to hook up. Was I wrong I’m assuming she wanted to meet up when she asked to? Considering we’re all on the same side of the SA equation why are you automatically assuming I’m the one who came up with that “solution”? I don’t think any of my previous posts indicated that I’d respond that way.

Lol on another note, I messaged this person $schnitzel$ and said let’s talk. She shared her pictures and it turns out she’s the same person with another profile $am1124$, who got her panties in a bunch because I pointed out she responded to my text a month later and the continued to call me a “loser” since she doesn’t “check her messages everyday” and that I was mad for not being the height of an NBA player. She also got straight to the point and said she has sex for 300 per meet. Anyone looking for a short Asian, there’s one

More specific information needed.
Probably the longest, most verbose (by her own admission!) profile ever: Audree _ DDD, (one word, no underscore) of white plains. 7983 out of the allowed 8000 words!

V
She's a well-known and highly rated pro based out of Vegas. And I think its "Aubree".

Mod note: Welcome to the board, but please let us know how you know for sure that the girl @vad1 is talking about is the one from Vegas. Otherwise we will have to remove this post as hersay.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol on another note, I messaged this person $schnitzel$ and said let’s talk. She shared her pictures and it turns out she’s the same person with another profile $am1124$, who got her panties in a bunch because I pointed out she responded to my text a month later and the continued to call me a “loser” since she doesn’t “check her messages everyday” and that I was mad for not being the height of an NBA player. She also got straight to the point and said she has sex for 300 per meet. Anyone looking for a short Asian, there’s one
Am1124 has never met anyone in her entire life.

Am1124 has never met anyone in her entire life.
Lol I guess I'm not the only one that tried. Truth be told, I don't think she's particularly attractive for an asian - I don't actually find many of the ones on SA attractive, personally - but I wanted to hook up with someone really short lol. Other than her height, I don't have much interest in her - even her insults/retorts were very 1 dimensional and childish. "No you" and "loser" all around, almost every comment. But in any case, her new/second username is listed in my post for anyone interested in taking a shot.

What town because I can’t find her
My filters were NY within 10 mi. she's under the other username mentioned in my initial post. I might've spelled the username incorrectly due to autocorrect, but if you cant find it try without the C