Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So many, easy pickings lately....
Try blue-eyed-blondee (no dashes)rocky point, 19yo,a bit curvy, but friendly and willing, dfkbj,cfs 150.
Met some other 19yo blk girl who posted as a new ad with her cell listed and very blunt so I new ahe would be taken down so I called her asap. Huntington, 80 bucks fuck. Thin wit great tits and cute little ass, not big. Ad disappeared but she'll be back wit. New name im sure. She keeps texting me.
Enjoying these young girls non pro is more fun for me

Try blue-eyed-blondee (no dashes)rocky point, 19yo,a bit curvy, but friendly and willing, dfkbj,cfs 150.
Met some other 19yo blk girl who posted as a new ad with her cell listed and very blunt so I new ahe would be taken down so I called her asap. Huntington, 80 bucks fuck. Thin wit great tits and cute little ass, not big. Ad disappeared but she'll be back wit. New name im sure. She keeps texting me.
I think the blk girl is the same was i was talking about also thathad her# on her profile and she was in Huntington also.

SD’s are turning SB’s into pros.

Looked for blue_eyed, but no luck. I'm probably doing something wrong!

Any inquiry on milli_smiles or milli smiles from nassau county? Shes cute and seeing if its worth meeting her again. I met up with her for lunch once already. Shes got piercings on her face which could mean shes a freak idk. Otherwise ill continue searching on sa after a brief hiatus on the sa hunt

I spoke with blueyeblonde via text. She now wants 500.00!!! I am ready to spill the beans to her and tell her i heard 150.00.. i was trying to be nice to offer 200.00 she told me if inchange my mind i can come back to her. I rather not. I had hotter girls size 0 petite for 300.00 in november!

I have the urge to dip my toes in the water again. Had a special PayPal account that I used before and it seems is no longer accepted. What is the best semi-anonymous way to pay for SA? I know this has been brought up a few times, but it also seems to be changing which cards work. Tips on which card and places to buy it are greatly appreciated!

I spoke with blueyeblonde via text. She now wants 500.00!!! I am ready to spill the beans to her and tell her i heard 150.00.. i was trying to be nice to offer 200.00 she told me if inchange my mind i can come back to her. I rather not. I had hotter girls size 0 petite for 300.00 in november!
I guess it varies on how desperate they are for cash any given week.... she's pretty far from a size 0!!

I have the urge to dip my toes in the water again. Had a special PayPal account that I used before and it seems is no longer accepted. What is the best semi-anonymous way to pay for SA? I know this has been brought up a few times, but it also seems to be changing which cards work. Tips on which card and places to buy it are greatly appreciated!
I usuAlly buy a vanilla gift card from Walgreens. 2 things , makes sure its not a refillable prepaid card and when you type in the card info to pay make sure you use the zipcode of the town you purchased the card in.

As opposed to?
The only time I buy cards are for nieces/nephews and have the cashier fill in the amount. So that's not what I want?
Are you talking the ones with a set amount?
No that is what you want. I mean as opposed to those prepaid cards that you can keep using and refilling with money kinda like a debit card, i think net0 makes them and other companies. Anything re useable like that will require personal info such as ss# and real id.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No that is what you want. I mean as opposed to those prepaid cards that you can keep using and refilling with money kinda like a debit card, i think net0 makes them and other companies. Anything re useable like that will require personal info such as ss# and real id.
Cool. I used one of those for Fitness Singles but another one wouldn't let me use it. Forgot which one.