Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Hahaha she hit me up today also. But ive never done more than 200$ with her.
Ha, She's hit me up everyday this week. wants to meet 3pm at the bethpage spot. Must be up to something. And I've never paid more than 200 with hunnie, usually get 2 pops. She'll do bbfs, but I wear a rubber. Also, if you do BBBJ with her, she smokes cigarettes like a chimney, so your dick will smell like stale cigarette breath.

Ha, She's hit me up everyday this week. wants to meet 3pm at the bethpage spot. Must be up to something. And I've never paid more than 200 with hunnie, usually get 2 pops. She'll do bbfs, but I wear a rubber. Also, if you do BBBJ with her, she smokes cigarettes like a chimney, so your dick will smell like stale cigarette breath.
Lol yup 3pm bethpage lol. She cant do later cauae she has class.1 pop and i was good to go. Not much to say or do with her. She doesnt have much of a personality.

You can't offer more than the 200$ tho lol
I had her scheduled for tomorrow morning for 200. I backed out though because 1. I’ve already gotten a 100 bbbj from her and know she has no personality and 2. I remembered the numerous lackluster reports on her from here and 3. There’s too much good pussy to be had on sa to not settle for this pill head