Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Who has met alysia w. Slubber, Allison, etc. thick blonde on SA was on Ray J. She’s got a decent IG following. Pure pro

Wondering if she’s worth it
I was wondering that myself. She's listed on eros, that probably classifies her as a pro. She's quoted me anywhere from 400 to 600, but usually can only meet in the evenings. Hope someone TOFTT and reports!

Wish me luck I’m meeting someone for coffee and hopefully more been talking to this one for like 5 weeks and sounds like a complete freak in the sheets. Wants me to make her gag on my cock and fuck her ass raw. She’s in her late 30s which is new territory for me I usually go for the younger ones
Omg nice. Good luck. Trust me the Older ones are amazing in bed lol.

With the notion of pros coming up so often I'm curious on the extent of the term being used here in this thread so often. For instance, a SB advertising on pro boards is most likely a pro. A SB fucking at least one guy a day especially a different guy is certainly pushing the term. But what about a new SB say who has at least a part-time job and actively checks her profile messages through the day let's say every day trying to set up a Fri and or Sat night date. Let's even say she know she's going to get fucked and even wants to. Pro or not? What about if she's still doing that after say 6 months?

With the notion of pros coming up so often I'm curious on the extent of the term being used here in this thread so often. For instance, a SB advertising on pro boards is most likely a pro. A SB fucking at least one guy a day especially a different guy is certainly pushing the term. But what about a new SB say who has at least a part-time job and actively checks her profile messages through the day let's say every day trying to set up a Fri and or Sat night date. Let's even say she know she's going to get fucked and even wants to. Pro or not? What about if she's still doing that after say 6 months?
Pro when this is their job full time

Alysia is a straight pro. So is Sarah Sheller (manhattandoll) anyone see her?

All these girls with tits and ads kit on IG and under 100k followers are 99% working in some way