Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Searching on LI I've found it best to put my town as somewhere on the south shore to avoid getting CT hits. It still gives me the range east/west of where I'd prefer to look.

Anyone ever use the Kik app to find SBs? There's a lot more activity on there than I'd expect in their Public Groups.

I’ve spoken to a few people that said they were open to “multiples” because I asked about 3ways but didn’t specify. I wouldn’t go for it, but I wonder who’d stick around if a bunch of guys showed up trying to run train on her haha

I have this utr Spanish chick that I have/can hook up with. We met a few years back and she immediately asked for my number. I was single at the time so I gave it to her and we met up a few times, kissed, felt each other up, dry humped, etc but she didn’t want to bang because she didn’t want a summer fling, so we kinda cut it off. Around a year later we start talking again and she started dating a cop immediately after we split. She messages me everyday saying she regrets not hooking up, blah blah blah. Fast forward a few months and her now-fiancé is out of town. I go to her place, bang her out, cum in her twice in their bed. Ever since she’s begged me to fuck her again (literally) but the last two times we scheduled to meet (didn’t specify why) she ghosted on me, then messages me a few days later again. Don’t like when people do that, even if it’s free. However, since then she came off of the pill, had breast reduction (she had a thick Spanish body), and put on like 30 pounds - I just saw a pic of her in a swimsuit a few weeks ago. Things got ugly really fast.

I love her look. I call it "Slightly strung out rich Long Island Jewish girl who's ophthalmologist father cut her off".
BRILLIANT !

I have a LI JAP now in the rotation. 24 blonde about 5'4" spinner type from Bellmore/Merick area. Very submissive in the sack, but has a little of that bitch attitude and whinging voice. Love when they sound like they are on the line of ecstasy and not being able to take anymore.

I have this utr Spanish chick that I have/can hook up with. We met a few years back and she immediately asked for my number. I was single at the time so I gave it to her and we met up a few times, kissed, felt each other up, dry humped, etc but she didn’t want to bang because she didn’t want a summer fling, so we kinda cut it off. Around a year later we start talking again and she started dating a cop immediately after we split. She messages me everyday saying she regrets not hooking up, blah blah blah. Fast forward a few months and her now-fiancé is out of town. I go to her place, bang her out, cum in her twice in their bed. Ever since she’s begged me to fuck her again (literally) but the last two times we scheduled to meet (didn’t specify why) she ghosted on me, then messages me a few days later again. Don’t like when people do that, even if it’s free. However, since then she came off of the pill, had breast reduction (she had a thick Spanish body), and put on like 30 pounds - I just saw a pic of her in a swimsuit a few weeks ago. Things got ugly really fast.
You'll fuck her again anyway when she calls..

Found a dead ringer for Asian Amber from Smithtown . Maybe it is her. Met her recently for an amazing 3 pop session. This girl is married to some old dude for green card purposes. She was surprised when i gave her money so maybe it isn’t Amber after all . She said she never worked in a AMP. This girl is late 30s with a sick body with great fake boobs and a big back tramp stamp

Found a dead ringer for Asian Amber from Smithtown . Maybe it is her. Met her recently for an amazing 3 pop session. This girl is married to some old dude for green card purposes. She was surprised when i gave her money so maybe it isn’t Amber after all . She said she never worked in a AMP. This girl is late 30s with a sick body with great fake boobs and a big back tramp stamp
That sounds like Amber if you're talking about Amber from Boba Spa in Huntington, then to the place in Commack Smithtown on Jericho.

Not really is an understatement. Saw her recently. She was worth tops 150, gave her 160 she was asking 250 claiming she got into a car accident last week andneeded extra help. Met her at motel. Tried to daty but she didnt seem all that fresh so i layed down she started a wack ass bbj then threw on the cover and she rode me to completion. Would not repeat. Def pro vibes.