Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

No place can garnish more than 10pct of your salary. Even child support has a limit of 33%thats for two kids per Woman. So if you got another perhaps another 17-33% from her. But you could even appeal the second Mom and children cause u can't live off the amt left.

Someone who speaks just bullshit like that I would have to tell her she's full of shit.
I never really looked into the numbers - just heard a friends brother saying he paid like half of his salary in support. Good to know, in general

Also, I know I have mentioned this before, but as a Long Island guy, I can't search many Long Island profiles. Its all Connecticut, or New York. Very frustrating, this third time on site and seems like first 2 times was much easier.
Hi @NINE-LIVES, I feel your pain, lol.

Two things (and i mentioned my experience in this regard awhile ago):
1. New York does not necessarily mean NYC. In fact, some of the girls with a New York, New York location are right here in Suffolk. Apparently they do this to get more 'conversation' going. There is a PITA way of finding this: in the search section, set the sort by tab to "nearest" ... and scroll away!

2. There were more than a few CT girls who were ready to use the ferry across - even without mention of a cash first ... not often enough, but surely surprising.

V

1. New York does not necessarily mean NYC. In fact, some of the girls with a New York, New York location are right here in Suffolk. Apparently they do this to get more 'conversation' going. There is a PITA way of finding this: in the search section, set the sort by tab to "nearest" ... and scroll away!

2. There were more than a few CT girls who were ready to use the ferry across - even without mention of a cash first ... not often enough, but surely surprising.

V
Thanks VAD! This will be my LAST foray into SA. Searching sucks, women are out of their minds with the requests. It seems there's either really hot women or really not hot women, not much in the middle. Really hot want 1000 per meet, I haven't come across many looking to do 3-400 a Meet. Even that to me is a lot for an initial meet, now if she's an acrobat thats a different story.

Thanks again!

Anyone have any info on <Valentinaovo> ? Looks NYC based, possible hooker because she keeps calling me "Hun" dead give away. I don't know why I do this to myself with this site. Its like poundcake overload and I want to stick my finger in every bowl of batter.

I feel you. Same here. She wanted time to get ready (2hrs) lol and then pick her up in Shirley(dopeville). Told her her communication skills sucked and went mia.
So she texted me today that she was in Holbrook and did I want to meet. Sent me another picture and she looked beautiful. I went and picked her up and she has a very pretty face she was clean and well dressed. She is short I would say around 5 foot and very bottom heavy. Went to get something to eat quick and right to hotel. No bj just a little forplay and right to sex it was ok . She is a nice girl with a pretty face. Cost 200

Anyone talking to an "Allie" from Greenwich CT? This one is a great story teller. IDK WTF to believe. Working for the IRS to pay back her student loans, but they take 90% of her pay to put towards her student loans. But they give her free housing. Asks a lot about "Steam" cards, which I don't even know what they are.

The stories these women come up with are unreal. Anyway, this one has tats all over her, body looks sick. But gut is saying be careful. Anyone come across her?
Are you saying her id is Allie?

Also, I know I have mentioned this before, but as a Long Island guy, I can't search many Long Island profiles. Its all Connecticut, or New York. Very frustrating, this third time on site and seems like first 2 times was much easier.
Note that mileage is as the crow flies so some LI will match CT since over the water etc counts. Ditto for "NY". But it shouldn't be "all CT or NY". Click Reset All from the search screen. Log out. Clear your browser cache. Exit your browser. And as posted a number of times including recently don't click the top search button to actually search only use the red search buttons to search.

Anyone have any info on <Valentinaovo> ? Looks NYC based, possible hooker because she keeps calling me "Hun" dead give away. I don't know why I do this to myself with this site. Its like poundcake overload and I want to stick my finger in every bowl of batter.
I find many of them think they have to call you hun or love or whatever whether pros or not so be it. Anyway Valentina looks like she may have had some work done or photoshopped things. I dunno.

A bit of a no brainer here. But, I've recently come to the conclusion that the level of flakiness/reliable of these girls directly concedes with the agreed upon compensation. When I agree to $ 300+, the woman always comes through and is reliable. When I come to an agreement of $ 100 to $ 200, the flakiness shows up. Almost every girl I've agreed to $ 100 with, seems to disappear on me and we never meet up.

So, to confirm, it's all about the money. Haha.
They make 10 different deals. The ass goes to the highest bidder....

I find many of them think they have to call you hun or love or whatever whether pros or not so be it. Anyway Valentina looks like she may have had some work done or photoshopped things. I dunno.
She does look a bit "touched up" all these women have a story, scam, issues, etc. Its like being an FBI profiler trying to figure out which ones are legit. I have seen so many from months ago with different screen names. She wanted 400 for an intimate visit. Worried what is pictured will show up 50 lbs heavier, and she needs an UBER from the city.

Is it me or does it seem like a lot of the Long Island women are curvy/heavy types? Not into the bowling ball physique. Don't mind a little donkey booty, but some of these women calling themselves athletic is a joke.

V
I have finally figured out the search cue a bit better for Long Island, thanks for the help to everyone who chimed in. Problem is, seems like a lot of the Long Island girls are a bit thick. Not much in terms of a selection. Plus I run across some mentioned on here and I keep going.

She does look a bit "touched up" all these women have a story, scam, issues, etc. Its like being an FBI profiler trying to figure out which ones are legit. I have seen so many from months ago with different screen names. She wanted 400 for an intimate visit. Worried what is pictured will show up 50 lbs heavier, and she needs an UBER from the city.
Well, two things got me. She looked mannaquin-like but ok maybe she just fixes herself up well. But the other was that I think it said she was 5'4" and the one picture made her legs look like that ran for miles and that she was much taller. Maybe it was just me.

Is it me or does it seem like a lot of the Long Island women are curvy/heavy types? Not into the bowling ball physique. Don't mind a little donkey booty, but some of these women calling themselves athletic is a joke.
A lot are but then again a lot are everywhere. I don't see that as a problem. Just click those ones away if they aren't what you're looking for. I don't rule out some who haven't logged on for a while either.

I have finally figured out the search cue a bit better for Long Island, thanks for the help to everyone who chimed in. Problem is, seems like a lot of the Long Island girls are a bit thick. Not much in terms of a selection. Plus I run across some mentioned on here and I keep going.
I don't normally look in LI specifically and would rather NYC-woman but that said I don't particularly find I can't find what I'm looking for whereever I look. I'm ok travelling sometimes. Sounds like you might be looking for something very specific which I agree when I do that the going can be tough.