Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

No we didn’t I was going to meet her and wing it I wasn’t sure if she was worth it or not. Living in shirly and no car 2 red flags.
I feel you. Same here. She wanted time to get ready (2hrs) lol and then pick her up in Shirley(dopeville). Told her her communication skills sucked and went mia.

I'm wondering what you guys think

700 a week for 4 times per week, all raw, anal possible, oral creampies whenever I want, pussy creampies during her period, perfectly kept and manicured/pedicured tight body, 7 face with no makeup, body is a solid 8.5, natural nails, no trashy stylings. Looooong natural thick hair.

Deal or No Deal?
I think 4 times a week your going to get tired or bored of her quick. Try to get her for 400 a week twice a week. Then drop down to 350 on the 3rd week. Who has the time to meet 4 times a week besides a side chic lol.

700 a week for 4 times per week, all raw, anal possible, oral creampies whenever I want, pussy creampies during her period, perfectly kept and manicured/pedicured tight body, 7 face with no makeup, body is a solid 8.5, natural nails, no trashy stylings. Looooong natural thick hair.

Deal or No Deal?
4 times a week? Yeah maybe for one or two weeks. But you will get real tired of that real fast at that rate. Plus what about when the excuses start coming out and you don't get your 4 times? You know its bound to happen. You know, like those mysterious reoccurring deaths in the family or not feeling well every week...

On paper yeah. In reality it's probably hard for both of you to stick to it especially if you haven't met yet and she's not exclusive. But might as well start it and see where it leads.

Anyone have any intel on <Emxily467> asian ? Went right to lets hang out/whats my allowance.

This info we provide one another is so helpful! Thank you in advance to anyone with some insight.

Deal or No Deal?
Sounds like she will then ask you to give her the full amount before you meet or all of it on the first meet and then ghost. Lol. I’ve had a girl say she wanted $500 weekly and she can meet 2x per week but she wanted it up front to “make sure I’m real.”

Deal or No Deal?
Not sure about your financial position. But, she sounds like a good time. I've had some great sessions for $ 500+. It seems to me, the more a girl is getting, the more comfortable she is doing stuff.

I would do it for a week or two and then drop her.

Anyone talking to an "Allie" from Greenwich CT? This one is a great story teller. IDK WTF to believe. Working for the IRS to pay back her student loans, but they take 90% of her pay to put towards her student loans. But they give her free housing. Asks a lot about "Steam" cards, which I don't even know what they are.

The stories these women come up with are unreal. Anyway, this one has tats all over her, body looks sick. But gut is saying be careful. Anyone come across her?

Also, I know I have mentioned this before, but as a Long Island guy, I can't search many Long Island profiles. Its all Connecticut, or New York. Very frustrating, this third time on site and seems like first 2 times was much easier.

Anyone talking to an "Allie" from Greenwich CT? This one is a great story teller. IDK WTF to believe. Working for the IRS to pay back her student loans, but they take 90% of her pay to put towards her student loans. But they give her free housing. Asks a lot about "Steam" cards, which I don't even know what they are.

The stories these women come up with are unreal. Anyway, this one has tats all over her, body looks sick. But gut is saying be careful. Anyone come across her?

Also, I know I have mentioned this before, but as a Long Island guy, I can't search many Long Island profiles. Its all Connecticut, or New York. Very frustrating, this third time on site and seems like first 2 times was much easier.
Steam is a gaming platform - the cards are used to buy games or in-game items.

And just from what I’d guess, her story is bullshit. I haven’t worked for the IRS but I’ve worked for a similar govt agency. I’ve never heard of them giving housing and the only way they can garnish your paycheck like that is if you voluntarily let them for whatever reason, or if you have child support payments or something. I’m not even really sure what job you can survive in with 10% of your pay, especially government jobs - the president makes like 400 grand a year

Sorry, I meant to say a girl I was taking to. Anyway her name is Prettygirlmeg or something. She’s constantly posting on her Snapchat but she can’t reapond to my texts so I just ignored her...not that I would’ve sent money to someone I’ve never met before anyway. Her and her sister like walking around the streets with shower caps a lot...or something that looks like them

I didn't realize I was with this girl until she shared her private pick with me. She sent me a message also, but not on this month, so who knows what it says. I saw this one on and off for a while mostly last year. She let me hit it raw, but she didn't want me cumming inside her. First few times I had to take it easier on her as I was a lot bigger then she was use to. When I first saw her she was closer to the public pic but toward the end she was definitely much heavier. Her private picture is a closer rep to where she was. I did see her once earlier this year and gave her 50 bucks as she was in a jam. She looked much heavier then and told me she got knocked up. Who knows if this is true or not. I was going to fuck her the time I saw her, but she told me she just wanted to give me head because she wasn't ready to fuck again. That is when I just gave her $50 and told her good luck. I was giving her $200 when I saw her and a little extra now and then. I was mostly doing one pop and done as for the most part that is what I have time for.

She has a really big ass, one should won't lose even if she loses weight and is really tight. Hitting it doggie was nice, she knows how to get into position. She definitely got flakier and flakier as the year went on and is a total ditz brain. Not a bad girl, but I think heading in a bad overall direction.

Have fun!
Is this woman Hispanic?

Yeah not sure what it is but Brazilian women have some amazing bundas!
Agreed, and I think typically they’re pretty gorgeous in general.

Also, I’m rereading his post and I didn’t think she was really tight, but she definitely wasn’t loose. I’ve been with a few that we’re spectacularly tight and I wouldn’t put her in the same ballpark as them. Off topic but damn, I miss this amp person I banged. She said she was new to it, Korean and looked around 30. She was in a hj only place but she let me touch her all over and convinced her to fuck. I couldn’t even really fit a finger in there - no idea how I got my cock in. Tightest I have ever been with and she loved getting pounded. Her place shut down shortly after and I wasn’t able to find her again. None of the girls I met on SA have been even close to as tight as her so far. She was actually my first paid experience. Wish I took her number, but it was long before I found this site and I was still super green

Steam is a gaming platform - the cards are used to buy games or in-game items.

And just from what I’d guess, her story is bullshit. I haven’t worked for the IRS but I’ve worked for a similar govt agency. I’ve never heard of them giving housing and the only way they can garnish your paycheck like that is if you voluntarily let them for whatever reason, or if you have child support payments or something. I’m not even really sure what job you can survive in with 10% of your pay, especially government jobs - the president makes like 400 grand a year
No place can garnish more than 10pct of your salary. Even child support has a limit of 33%thats for two kids per Woman. So if you got another perhaps another 17-33% from her. But you could even appeal the second Mom and children cause u can't live off the amt left.

Someone who speaks just bullshit like that I would have to tell her she's full of shit.