Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Be careful if you go to her place; I saw her a year or so ago and thought to google her number after I saw her, after digging around I found several articles where her and her brothers were busted selling heroin
Articles are just for a story. Its different from when you hear it from the actual person involved. Long story short she was with her bro and best friend and the friend had a bunch of dope on him but they all got arrested and charged.

Met with $ScarletDream$ (remove $). We had texted for about a week and then agreed to meet, she offered her place which was great. She's 30 but looks early 20's in my humble opinion, very pretty face and great bod, she's like 5'2". Cost 250. DATY Bbj bbfs was all available and multiple pops and I took full advantage of all that. Very nice, sweet girl. Def will want to see her again so maybe I shouldn't be sharing her here yet but sharing is caring so there you go.
Sounds good but is she only a SA girl?
Meaning I guess if she was it wouldn't be cool to share her number here. But unlimited BBFS sounds good.
Does she make you pull out or can you cum inside her?

The crazy girl i met that left her house key in my car keeps bugging me for it. I legit haven't had time to meet her. She started going off on me with how I'm just like all the other guys that don't care and she should have known better blahblahblah..
I said, I text u 3 days ago asking where I could bring you the key... She said "omg u did!? I didn't get it. I knew u cared and were special omg I'm so happy"...

Lol ooooooook...
Any chance this chic name starts with the letter s?? From the nassau area?

A while ago I was talking to Scarlet and I believe it was mike who clued me into her past. I am thankful and glad he did as I chose to pass on her due to the drugs. I am glad I did as I did not know she is willing to do BBFS and with anyone it seems. Those who do understand the risks, I am not willing to take that risk though.

A while ago I was talking to Scarlet and I believe it was mike who clued me into her past. I am thankful and glad he did as I chose to pass on her due to the drugs. I am glad I did as I did not know she is willing to do BBFS and with anyone it seems. Those who do understand the risks, I am not willing to take that risk though.
Alot of these sa chics do bbfs, that's one of the reasons why dudes fuck with S.A. and if you think your the only one fucking them think twice.

More and more and more... two in the same night. Girls who are just looking to be friends, want emotional support, a shoulder to cry on, or just want you to be their emotional tampon. Ohh and of course they want you to PAY THEM to do it. Haha, seriously, WTF?

Also, stay away from cee cee 491 (no spaces) she wants you to Venmo her money before she meets so she knows you are for real. A scam waiting to happen. I'm about to report her.

More and more and more... two in the same night. Girls who are just looking to be friends, want emotional support, a shoulder to cry on, or just want you to be their emotional tampon. Ohh and of course they want you to PAY THEM to do it. Haha, seriously, WTF?

Also, stay away from cee cee 491 (no spaces) she wants you to Venmo her money before she meets so she knows you are for real. A scam waiting to happen. I'm about to report her.
Yeah she tried to pull that shit with me, I reported her

I just had one from Shirley and the combo was going pretty well so we moved it to txt. A little back and forth and I let it be known that I'd like a quick bj when passing thru. She asked for $5k a month! Lol