Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

If am.. is who I recall she is seems her account seems gone currently. She dropped it the last time she was mentioned too though IIRC. She's changed her photos many times but I'd be pretty surprised she is also schnit... since schnit... is latina and also another 3 inches taller.. I thought???
I think you’re looking at the wrong profile - she spelled it incorrectly - without the c in the proper spelling. She’s not all there and not as smart as she thinks she is. Idk if her old profile is still up but it was when I checked a few weeks ago

Also, random thought but I spoke to renee2019 a year or two ago and I see she’s back on SA now. She’s kind of a on and off flake, but she initially wanted 400 for a meet. She said she’s open to bb as long as I pull out. Someone can probably talk her down, but we started off bad. we tried to talk and she literally said she hated everything I liked, then turned around and said she suddenly liked it or it was “cute”, presumable around when rent was due. She occasionally posts a nude or two on social media, which is connected to her phone number

She was 21, "married and looking".

Average looks. I was curious.

Yes, married 2 years to her childhood sweetheart. No, he doesn't know she is "looking" (thought it was a MFM situation - negative).

Moved convo to texts. She is looking for hair/nails money. More specifically, vouchers and gift cards. No money exchange - she is not a whore, you see.

No financial issues, no ballooning CC debt, no school loans - he is a blue collar guy, making decent money.

Is he not interested in her? Actually the opposite: wants her every opportunity. She doesn't want it as much. Only once or twice a week is enough.

Do you want out of your marriage? Hell, no!

Hmmm.

Any specifics, sexually, that she likes, that he won't do? No, not really.

She wants to be "appreciated". How? Gift cards. But "he gives me those sometimes".

So, .. what kind of arrangement are you looking for? What do I get for my gift cards? "Anything you want". Sex, sure!

You like sex with strangers, is that it? No, not really!

Look, I don't understand why you are on SA. He gives you what you want. You give him what he wants. What do you want me for?

What are you, some kind of an opposite of a divorce lawyer, asking me all these questions? Who do you think you are? What a waste of time!

With that, she blocked me and/or deactivated her account.

Eh, what?

V

She was 21, "married and looking".

Average looks. I was curious.

Yes, married 2 years to her childhood sweetheart. No, he doesn't know she is "looking" (thought it was a MFM situation - negative).

Moved convo to texts. She is looking for hair/nails money. More specifically, vouchers and gift cards. No money exchange - she is not a whore, you see.

No financial issues, no ballooning CC debt, no school loans - he is a blue collar guy, making decent money.

Is he not interested in her? Actually the opposite: wants her every opportunity. She doesn't want it as much. Only once or twice a week is enough.

Do you want out of your marriage? Hell, no!

Hmmm.

Any specifics, sexually, that she likes, that he won't do? No, not really.

She wants to be "appreciated". How? Gift cards. But "he gives me those sometimes".

So, .. what kind of arrangement are you looking for? What do I get for my gift cards? "Anything you want". Sex, sure!

You like sex with strangers, is that it? No, not really!

Look, I don't understand why you are on SA. He gives you what you want. You give him what he wants. What do you want me for?

What are you, some kind of an opposite of a divorce lawyer, asking me all these questions? Who do you think you are? What a waste of time!

With that, she blocked me and/or deactivated her account.

Eh, what?

V
You asked strange questions. Too many imo. You talked yourself out of sex. Admittedly, you weren't that interested. She probably could tell you were more curious than into her.

Anyone deal with $Campeona$ remove $. Was chatting with her and all was good, she looked hot and we were discussing rates. She mentioned some old guy offered her 4K a month.i told her that was way out of my range and told her what my range was per meet and then she disappeared. Maybe she blocked me on SA or got spooked .
I've seen her a few times. Hot, nice girl.

Met with $ScarletDream$ (remove $). We had texted for about a week and then agreed to meet, she offered her place which was great. She's 30 but looks early 20's in my humble opinion, very pretty face and great bod, she's like 5'2". Cost 250. DATY Bbj bbfs was all available and multiple pops and I took full advantage of all that. Very nice, sweet girl. Def will want to see her again so maybe I shouldn't be sharing her here yet but sharing is caring so there you go.

Met with $ScarletDream$ (remove $). We had texted for about a week and then agreed to meet, she offered her place which was great. She's 30 but looks early 20's in my humble opinion, very pretty face and great bod, she's like 5'2". Cost 250. DATY Bbj bbfs was all available and multiple pops and I took full advantage of all that. Very nice, sweet girl. Def will want to see her again so maybe I shouldn't be sharing her here yet but sharing is caring so there you go.
Cool. Little greek chic right.. Use to see her a while back and fuck her at her spot also. Very convenient but the sex wasn't all that nothing to brag about. She would always text me but after a while i got tired of her and starting ignoring her. Never did multiple pops but was always available. As soon as i was done with her i couldn't wait to get out the door lol. Enjoy..

Cool. Little greek chic right.. Use to see her a while back and fuck her at her spot also. Very convenient but the sex wasn't all that nothing to brag about. She would always text me but after a while i got tired of her and starting ignoring her. Never did multiple pops but was always available. As soon as i was done with her i couldn't wait to get out the door lol. Enjoy..
Bingo, that's the one lol. It was just a cool vibe with her, she didn't rush, we chatted for quite a bit before we did anything. It was nice, there's something about petite chicks that does it for me and she's tiny lol (I'm 6'1). Also, as you mentioned the convenience, she's less than 10 mins from where I work so that's a huge plus for me for whenever the mood strikes me next lol.

Y
Bingo, that's the one lol. It was just a cool vibe with her, she didn't rush, we chatted for quite a bit before we did anything. It was nice, there's something about petite chicks that does it for me and she's tiny lol (I'm 6'1). Also, as you mentioned the convenience, she's less than 10 mins from where I work so that's a huge plus for me for whenever the mood strikes me next lol.
Yea she doesn't rush. She likes to conversate. Yea same here something about them and even better when they got cute feet. Yea very convenient.but sometimes i would get scared her dad would come home unexpectedly lol.

Y
Yea she doesn't rush. She likes to conversate. Yea same here something about them and even better when they got cute feet. Yea very convenient.but sometimes i would get scared her dad would come home unexpectedly lol.
She did have these cute feet, when we were first just talking, she was sitting down with her knees up on her chest and she was barefoot and I have to admit i was admiring her toes and couldn't wait to suck on them lol. That was another thing, she went with the flow and, other than no to anal, everything else was on the table.

I did tell her maybe next time we'll get a short stay that's also nearby because I was worried that someone could just show up at her house unexpectedly (she told me she just lives with her Mom) and I was not fitting through that small window in her bedroom lol.

She's a junky. Google her real name. It's been mentioned here already.
I did, and the # (when I can I do it as a precaution), and she actually brought it up unprompted when we were just chatting so I know what happened a couple years back. Yeah, I think more was made of it then it really was so I was ok with it. Was happy she told me without me asking.

Be careful if you go to her place; I saw her a year or so ago and thought to google her number after I saw her, after digging around I found several articles where her and her brothers were busted selling heroin