Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Saw this again responding earlier and just thinking about it given your descriptions wondering it she wasn't looking for an opportunity to rip you off in some way. I could be totally wrong of course.
You could be right, but the way she was acting I doubt she could pull something off. I uninstalled my apps this weekend, I wanted peace. Gonna reinstall them tonight and hit her up

met up with someone as an intro and things seemed fine for a second meet...until she tells me she has a family dinner. she said she was going to go home first to take a nap and then head out, but as we're leaving she asks me to call her a car. i don't have any of those apps (don't ask) and she said her bank account has issues so she cant use her own uber. i offer to hop in a cab with her back to her place and then i'd train home from there. once a cab is hailed, shes suddenly not going home and still wanted me to pay for her ride. i agree anyway but don't understand how to do so without being in the cab and she tells me to install the cab app and pay remotely. i install app, but the app was giving me errors adding my cc and finding the taxi she was in and i sent her about 5 screenshots showing her. she says she doesnt have any cash and cant use her card, then gets mad at me because she thinks i'm stiffing her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes things just are what they are. These days I just look at it as something for you both to laugh about. As an aside maybe next time just give her the estimate of the cab fee.

Sometimes things just are what they are. These days I just look at it as something for you both to laugh about. As an aside maybe next time just give her the estimate of the cab fee.
I haven’t taken a cab in forever and had no idea what the cost would be. Also, like I said she changed where the cab was going once I said I’d cover it - the travel distance went from about 15 blocks to another borough

Seems like alot of these girls want you to uber them back and forth. I just tell them i don't have any transportation apps nor do i like to leave paper trials or use any credit cards.
Aside from telling them that, I actually don’t have any of them lol. I tried for this girl but she got mad at me so it is what it is. I’ve pretty much learned my lesson from my last arrangement. I work in manhattan and this girl was for the Bronx. $70 uber each way that she needed me to pay for...including once she made me pay for and decided she wasn’t in the mood to hook up. That or I’d have to take an hour to drive there, in which she would decide she didn’t want to come out after I’d wait for her for an hour. She recently decided to apologize and reach back out to me, no idea for what, and wanted to meet for dinner. I asked if I would have to come to the Bronx and she replied yes, so I said no thanks, I’ve done that enough - I’m not taking an hour drive/2 hour train ride to buy you dinner

i aim for girls who drive already. most of them have a shitty car or have a decent but need to fuck us to pay for it, girls that do not drive its so difficult to drive to them and then to the hotel and after getting out of the hotel they want you to take them somewhere -_-.. like no bitch i already got what i wanted, im out.
I’d love to do that, but no matter how you slice it there’s no way I can expect them to find parking in the city. I won’t even drive to the city and I have a reason to be there lol. My last arrangement just wanted it both ways, and I liked her enough to accommodate. She said she was going through a thing, but I’m still a bit salty that she dragged me through the ringer for it when I was probably the least deserving (biased opinion) in the whole situation. I can honestly say I probably will never do what I did for her for another SA girl

I’d love to do that, but no matter how you slice it there’s no way I can expect them to find parking in the city. I won’t even drive to the city and I have a reason to be there lol. My last arrangement just wanted it both ways, and I liked her enough to accommodate. She said she was going through a thing, but I’m still a bit salty that she dragged me through the ringer for it when I was probably the least deserving (biased opinion) in the whole situation. I can honestly say I probably will never do what I did for her for another SA girl

never say never, hotter and better girls come in everyday. dont fall for a girl from SA remember she is there because she wants/needs money or casual sex NSA and you're only there for that and thats it.
im married so as soon as i can i tell them that im there for sex and nothing else and i do not want to run around, if just sex is okay with them then we take it from there.
they always say no and they want to meet me first and blah blah blah, i tell them im making it very easy for her, we meet, we fuck for 2-3hrs and on your way you go with money and im my way i go satisfied.... you win some you lose some.

never say never, hotter and better girls come in everyday. dont fall for a girl from SA remember she is there because she wants/needs money or casual sex NSA and you're only there for that and thats it.
im married so as soon as i can i tell them that im there for sex and nothing else and i do not want to run around, if just sex is okay with them then we take it from there.
they always say no and they want to meet me first and blah blah blah, i tell them im making it very easy for her, we meet, we fuck for 2-3hrs and on your way you go with money and im my way i go satisfied.... you win some you lose some.
Yeah I’m kinda starting to do that more lol. Either way, like you said, you win some and you lose some

If you meet laylte at night, depending on what part of the city you're in, you can find free street parking.

I'm sick of girls who cant transport themselves anywhere. You wont spend money on a metrocard or a cab to come make the equivalent of 1-2 weeks pay in 1, 2, 3, 4 hours? Screw that.
Due to my status/living situation staying out really late would raise too many questions.

And yeah it makes no sense to me either. She would take an Uber for an hour for 70 but couldn’t take the train for the same amount of time. She would’ve been doing the same shit either way - playing on her phone

I haven’t taken a cab in forever and had no idea what the cost would be. Also, like I said she changed where the cab was going once I said I’d cover it - the travel distance went from about 15 blocks to another borough
This is one reason why I like to pick them up, drop them off, and have run through some of the options in my head before the date and during the date. If she knows I'm bringing her home then changing that to where I'm paying for something gets to be pushing things. I realize you may not have that option but there are others. In any event I haven't taken a cab in forever either but I know from Manhattan that 20 is probably not getting her to too far and work from there. And so on. And if needed you work it out for or against the next date.

Aside from telling them that, I actually don’t have any of them lol. I tried for this girl but she got mad at me so it is what it is. I’ve pretty much learned my lesson from my last arrangement. I work in manhattan and this girl was for the Bronx. $70 uber each way that she needed me to pay for...including once she made me pay for and decided she wasn’t in the mood to hook up. That or I’d have to take an hour to drive there, in which she would decide she didn’t want to come out after I’d wait for her for an hour. She recently decided to apologize and reach back out to me, no idea for what, and wanted to meet for dinner. I asked if I would have to come to the Bronx and she replied yes, so I said no thanks, I’ve done that enough - I’m not taking an hour drive/2 hour train ride to buy you dinner
At least for me I agree 70 x 2 for Uber is a lot atop of already paying for a date IMO both of you just throwing the money away. But IMO also that's part of your deal and negotiation before you even meet. You want 300 + 100 meal + 150 hotel + 150 Uber. That's 300 for you and another 400 for neither of us. Nope. And don't tell me that's my problem. Be lucky you're getting 300 which is already ridiculous.

i aim for girls who drive already. most of them have a shitty car or have a decent but need to fuck us to pay for it, girls that do not drive its so difficult to drive to them and then to the hotel and after getting out of the hotel they want you to take them somewhere -_-.. like no bitch i already got what i wanted, im out.
Same here lol. Or when the ones that dorm want me to give them a ride to Chipotle im like come on already you're wasting my time lol.

If you meet laylte at night, depending on what part of the city you're in, you can find free street parking.

I'm sick of girls who cant transport themselves anywhere. You wont spend money on a metrocard or a cab to come make the equivalent of 1-2 weeks pay in 1, 2, 3, 4 hours? Screw that.
I agree there is lots of opportunities to park. But I think a bigger issue here is not considering all the options for ones self and for her. No you don't want it scripted but to leave too much blowing in the wind leads to situations such as this. For instance if I date it too late and in Manhattan then see if it can be earlier. Or if she's driving consider where you're meeting first and where else you might be going. And so on.

And yes I can't understand for the life of me their logic given the numbers. I see so many of them on say Friday nights still trolling for dates trying to find something and next thing the night is gone and they've lost out.

This is one reason why I like to pick them up, drop them off, and have run through some of the options in my head before the date and during the date. If she knows I'm bringing her home then changing that to where I'm paying for something gets to be pushing things. I realize you may not have that option but there are others. In any event I haven't taken a cab in forever either but I know from Manhattan that 20 is probably not getting her to too far and work from there. And so on. And if needed you work it out for or against the next date.

At least for me I agree 70 x 2 for Uber is a lot atop of already paying for a date IMO both of you just throwing the money away. But IMO also that's part of your deal and negotiation before you even meet. You want 300 + 100 meal + 150 hotel + 150 Uber. That's 300 for you and another 400 for neither of us. Nope. And don't tell me that's my problem. Be lucky you're getting 300 which is already ridiculous.
Most of the time I meet after work so I’m not driving. When I’m not working I pretty much always drive, so then it’s not an issue. Where she lived was literally about a 15 -20 minute walk.

With the other girl, I just liked her a lot. I thought she was pretty, laid back, and great in the sack. One of the only people I’ve ever been with that could blow me to completion. Transportation was never negotiated, I just agreed because she was fun to be with and all. I tried to explain her that her money wasn’t the only expense, but she somehow got it into her head that her unemployed out of school time was more valuable than mine. I even gave her chances to make an amicable split, which she proceeded to stomp all over. Would I fuck her again? Honestly, probably, but I’d treat her like any of these other random people because I KNOW I can trust her anymore

Due to my status/living situation staying out really late would raise too many questions.

And yeah it makes no sense to me either. She would take an Uber for an hour for 70 but couldn’t take the train for the same amount of time. She would’ve been doing the same shit either way - playing on her phone
So this is as much about you as it was about her. At least that's how I look at it for myself. I don't want her inconvenienced nor being a diva with my money but I don't want me being inconvenienced either. So I try to get that established before we even meet. And see what can be tugged where or negotiated how. And if you're not having fun or wasting too much time doing it or feel you're getting duped just move on.

So this is as much about you as it was about her. At least that's how I look at it for myself. I don't want her inconvenienced nor being a diva with my money but I don't want me being inconvenienced either. So I try to get that established before we even meet. And see what can be tugged where or negotiated how. And if you're not having fun or wasting too much time doing it or feel you're getting duped just move on.
This, exactly. I didn’t mind giving her money for our time, even money when she just needed it. But when she started to value my time less and less that became problematic. I spent more time driving to and from her than actually with her, and it still wasn’t enough for her. It is what it is, she still wants to meet up but I have no idea where she wants things to go at this point. If it happens it happens, but as far as I’m concerned I’ve paid more than my dues to her already.

Most of the time I meet after work so I’m not driving. When I’m not working I pretty much always drive, so then it’s not an issue. Where she lived was literally about a 15 -20 minute walk.

With the other girl, I just liked her a lot. I thought she was pretty, laid back, and great in the sack. One of the only people I’ve ever been with that could blow me to completion. Transportation was never negotiated, I just agreed because she was fun to be with and all. I tried to explain her that her money wasn’t the only expense, but she somehow got it into her head that her unemployed out of school time was more valuable than mine. I even gave her chances to make an amicable split, which she proceeded to stomp all over. Would I fuck her again? Honestly, probably, but I’d treat her like any of these other random people because I KNOW I can trust her anymore
So for instance I would maybe meet only when I'm driving then. It has other advantages. If w/o a car and a 15-20 walk I would probably also already have discussed with her that I'd be walking her back. I've done this. That has advantages too.

So for instance I would maybe meet only when I'm driving then. It has other advantages. If w/o a car and a 15-20 walk I would probably also already have discussed with her that I'd be walking her back. I've done this. That has advantages too.
Yeah, like I said initially she just planned on going home. Suddenly, she wanted me to get her a car to queens. I must’ve stepped out of our conversation at the point in which that happened, because she literally told me as she hailed the cab. I thought she was just going back to her place because that’s where she said she was going. Either way, that one’s gone lol