Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Ughh damnit man! Why are you so responsible!!! Lolol
Lmfao!!! I know i could of had that sp easily too, she use to always compliment me in many ways lol. But its way to close to home. She would come to family events and all. All i can say shes in the islip area. Try searching there. Blond hair 20years old.

Yeah I've never experienced this before. I'm excited but scared!
For those of us who were never the star high school athlete, a rockstar, or just a hot guy with a winning personality who gets all the babes, experiencing intense female sexual attachment can be shocking, even if it's short term. Makes you realize what even just a moderately attractive girl goes through on a semi regular basis, surrounded by desperate penises.

Question for you guys, I have been going back and forth on this issue lately. So my SA girl, who wouldn't have sex, but would literally gargle my balls and swallow every drop, is now back from college and wants to "Come Over" my place. Up until now our rendezvous have taken place in cars or hiking trails.

So would you guys invite her to your place or get a room? I have no commitments to any of my SO's, we fuck and they go. I like my privacy and can't decide if I should have her here or not. I much rather get down in the comfort of my own place, then a sleazy motel/hotel. Comfort breeds peace. My gut says don't do it, but we been seeing each other almost a year. I am sure she doesn't want to get a job, and would rather not work this summer, hence her willingness to finally consider having sex. Not too mention the money she been leaving on the table. I have never pressured her and always let her decide. Now that she is coming to me I can't pass this up.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Depends. First of all go with your gut. But even if you can't come up with a bad reason not to do it IMO so long as you're having reluctance which is another form of go with your gut then don't do it. Even a dump motel is ok IMO with me so long as it has some sense of cleanliness to it. I'd say this all this all about a hook-up, one night stand, or even a new gf too. In my case I'm less worried about her stealing anything (most everybody has a TV, etc. so they needn't by in my place to know that besides that wouldn't fit in a handbag too well) but just the hassle of anything until I'd get to know her more. Most of us are not even providing real names etc. so showing up at my place would have its pros but personally would need to take it course over enough time and interaction.

So her account isn't there anymore. I asked her why and she freaked out bc she didn't know. She was clearly and descriptively offering massages with happy endings in her profile so she thinks maybe they shut her account down. I honestly don't remember what the name was, she's not in my messages or favorites anymore.

We barely did anything in the car date tbh. Kissed, felt her up an awful lot. Hard lol. She wanted to wait until a second date to do more...so I told her well then I want to wait for a second date to pay her :)
She just took 20 for her tobacco. Already texting me this morning. She left her house key in my car smh. She's lucky I would never do anything with it.
I'd be super careful. This sounds too all over the place and inconsistent.

Can someone PM me what’s SA and WYD? I’m clearly missing out

Oh and by the way I'm a dumb shit who still hasn't read/understood the rules so I will probably always be in moderation and get most of my posts deleted.

I'm clearly missing out in the brain's department too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet with 3 girls from sa. First Ihateusernames$ remove $. Cute face shirt a little belly, very clean semi pro. Had a car date bbj first meet 100. Next time car date bbj and full 150. Third time hotel 250 every thing 2 pops. Second girl $Sexy Brunette$ remove $. 27 ad says Bethpage but out of Bayshore. Nice girl a little overweight clean. Hotel date 200 everything. Since then cardates 100 bbj.Third $QueenKay723$ remove $. She’s skinny cute nice body met at mall then to hotel. bbj and covered full service. Offered 200 wanted more agreed on 250. There a so many women that ask 500 and above a little out of my range. Good luck.

I'd be super careful. This sounds too all over the place and inconsistent.
Saw this again responding earlier and just thinking about it given your descriptions wondering it she wasn't looking for an opportunity to rip you off in some way. I could be totally wrong of course.

Hey gold, is her username Sophia something??
i am just a sick puppy. i am always looking for neighbors daughters on SA. 3 times, i have been fortunate enough to find such lovely gems.
it turns into a scene from "you've got mail" i am, coincedentally, in the same bar that they are waiting for their SA hook-up. eventually, i tell them i am the sugar-daddy. they start off having some conflicts, but in the end, it is so taboo and kinky that each time the sex was much more than mind blowing.