Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I'm glad I didn't follow through with Ashley, thanks for the heads up... I am going to meet with a Mary who can host in Manhattan. She just posted a hot as hell nude picture on her profile today which I'm surprised hasn't been removed.
Mary's profile is gone, but not before she sent me her #. I have yet to contact her, wondering if anyone saw her and if worth the hr+ train ride for me. She was offering to host.

Question for you guys, I have been going back and forth on this issue lately. So my SA girl, who wouldn't have sex, but would literally gargle my balls and swallow every drop, is now back from college and wants to "Come Over" my place. Up until now our rendezvous have taken place in cars or hiking trails.

So would you guys invite her to your place or get a room? I have no commitments to any of my SO's, we fuck and they go. I like my privacy and can't decide if I should have her here or not. I much rather get down in the comfort of my own place, then a sleazy motel/hotel. Comfort breeds peace. My gut says don't do it, but we been seeing each other almost a year. I am sure she doesn't want to get a job, and would rather not work this summer, hence her willingness to finally consider having sex. Not too mention the money she been leaving on the table. I have never pressured her and always let her decide. Now that she is coming to me I can't pass this up.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Question for you guys, I have been going back and forth on this issue lately. So my SA girl, who wouldn't have sex, but would literally gargle my balls and swallow every drop, is now back from college and wants to "Come Over" my place. Up until now our rendezvous have taken place in cars or hiking trails.

So would you guys invite her to your place or get a room? I have no commitments to any of my SO's, we fuck and they go. I like my privacy and can't decide if I should have her here or not. I much rather get down in the comfort of my own place, then a sleazy motel/hotel. Comfort breeds peace. My gut says don't do it, but we been seeing each other almost a year. I am sure she doesn't want to get a job, and would rather not work this summer, hence her willingness to finally consider having sex. Not too mention the money she been leaving on the table. I have never pressured her and always let her decide. Now that she is coming to me I can't pass this up.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Trust your gut. If you enjoy your privacy, suck it up and get a hotel/motel. If you trust her enough to bring her home then you wouldn’t need opinions of guys here imo. You can always bring her home later if it feels right. You run the risk of her finding out a lot of personal info you wouldn’t want her to, not to mention possible theft and her knowing where you live now.

Just my 2cents.

Depends on your level of confidence and comfort with the lady. I've been involved in SA and WYD since they first came on the scene, and have had numerous woman to my place.

Usually this took place after a few hotel meets and a certain level of comfort is attained by both parties..

I always meet them in a very public place first, Roosevelt Field Mall is great for this, meet in the food court. If its a catfish easy to ditch..Its public yet anonymous..And if she is what made you contact her in the first place... meet and move on..

I'm not as paranoid as some and have a pretty good sense of street smarts... If my spidey sense ever go up.. I usualy end things with them anyway..

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Your house is your safe zone!!! Don't bring her there. Better off getting a room for many reasons.

Depends on your level of confidence and comfort with the lady. I've been involved in SA and WYD since they first came on the scene, and have had numerous woman to my place.

Usually this took place after a few hotel meets and a certain level of comfort is attained by both parties..

I always meet them in a very public place first, Roosevelt Field Mall is great for this, meet in the food court. If its a catfish easy to ditch..Its public yet anonymous..And if she is what made you contact her in the first place... meet and move on..

I'm not as paranoid as some and have a pretty good sense of street smarts... If my spidey sense ever go up.. I usualy end things with them anyway..
Don't bring any girl to your place. Even in "real life".

I date around but tell girls on SA that I'm married precisely so they won't get any ideas about coming back to my place or get too attached. A hotel room is the way to go.

Once upon a time I vacationed with an SA girl I was pretty close with. Still wouldn't bring her back to my place. Some bridges are never worth crossing....

so i finally met one off sa... first time since august. 30yrs old, i usually shoot for younger but she looked good.. Solid 8. Face maybe a 7.5, im sure better 10yrs ago. Pics were all real, looks great in person. Had a fun time. Just one thing...shes freaking nuts. In case you skipped that part, she is Freak, ing, nuts. But i kinda love it.

I need a full notebook to list all her issues.. Pill popper, big taker of downers bc shes so hyper. addicted to tobacco. Former army, like 10yrs ago, has ptsd and nightmares since. Super hyper. Has body dysmorphia. Shes not anarexic but hates most of herself even down to her pores. At one point in the beginning of the date she started hyperventilating bc she was so nervous. Also other stuff ill choose not to list..

Had a decent car date tho lol. I guess im sick as well. Mind you im the polar opposite. I dont and never have done drugs. Ive never even smoked a cig, always hated them too much..and she loved that about me. While talking and planning to meet i had to convince her to kiss..she kept saying she doesnt know bc that's really intimate right away.. Meanwhile she gets in the car, loves me and keeps saying im really hot and asks to kiss almost immediately. Likes it rough. When I gently touched her tits she looked at me like she wanted to slit my throat and said she doesnt like light touching and then smashed my hands into her tits. Fake big Bs/small Cs if i had to guess but shit they felt great. Every time i grabbed them i had to squeeze the hell out of them, there was no casual touching. When she showed me her ass, had me slap it and said harder, again smashed my hand into her. Had me rub her neck and shoulders, i almost couldnt do it hard enough, and im decently strong. In between all this she would get paranoid about her body. Would start to get upset, cover back up, but then start to jump me again once i complimented her and calmed her down. It was such a roller coaster. At one point i told her i was picky and it made her world..she was so happy someone picky met up with her bc shes so self-conscious. Shes a PITA to communicate with. Talks a trillion miles a minute on the phone and doesn't let me get a word in unless i start almost yelling, and texting she misspells every other word sometimes so bad i cant make out the message. If she types as fast as she talks i know why she messes up to much. But on the way home she says among other things she feels high off me and "i feel like i met you for a reason". She literally is hooked on me. Wants to spend sunday night in a hotel the whole night with me. She wrote me love notes on napkins from my glovebox on the ride home. At one point in her life she was really intelligent and maybe still is deep down. She was in some sort of language linguistics dept in the army. She said she speaks 4 languages. Started rattling off history facts about languages. Has lived in brazil and china and other states. Unfortunately, also partook in their local drugs while in each country. I feel like she'd need to detox in a padded room for a year to get back to normal. Really sad bc she actually is a sweet girl when u could catch a glimpse of her normal personality.
Has a twin just as hot as her. Id like to try to work that in somehow in the future...she let her twin bang her husband at one point, so it seems like maybe she'd be open to it..

Damn man, just have your escape plan ready.
Yeah for real man. I have no idea how this is gonna turn out. I'm usually a one and done guy. And for the first time ever, someone I paid was dying to meet me again before we even stopped the first date! I was just reading her love notes.. one says "first turn on in ages". Her SO doesn't have sex with her. And she wrote Thank You about 4 times... Could be stage 5 clinger. Didn't use my real # or real name so I could always duck out easily

Kind of scared for you but this is an AWESOME story. Why don't you tell us how the car date went? lol. And what screen name are we talking about here?
So her account isn't there anymore. I asked her why and she freaked out bc she didn't know. She was clearly and descriptively offering massages with happy endings in her profile so she thinks maybe they shut her account down. I honestly don't remember what the name was, she's not in my messages or favorites anymore.

We barely did anything in the car date tbh. Kissed, felt her up an awful lot. Hard lol. She wanted to wait until a second date to do more...so I told her well then I want to wait for a second date to pay her :)
She just took 20 for her tobacco. Already texting me this morning. She left her house key in my car smh. She's lucky I would never do anything with it.