Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Went to pick up one of my sb from her campus, damm that place is crawling with potential, makes me want to just approach one of them on some regular shit. Fyi semester is over tomorrow for those of you that also have sbs that dorm out here give them a farewell good fucking Untill the fall.

Anyone mess with "no timewasters"? (You have to put an underscore in-between the words "no" and "timewasters"

Out in NYC. Says it's her last night here visiting from Australia. Wants 350. She's pretty, and slim, but idk if she's worth travel to NYC and spend 350...from her pics it seems like she's skinny but doesn't really have any assets...
Great set of lips tho. I bet they do some damage
Says she kisses and only doesn't do anal.

I’ve seen Harley from Levittown area. She’s cute, has one rule- no anal. Other than that pretty much everything is fair game. A little pricey at four fifty. Plus hotel. Anyone else fucking annoyed by the golf tournament? Cheapest decently hotel all week is 400

I'm doing this from memory but I think no timewasters wanted 2K to be flown here. But maybe she's in NYC now.

You're going off 1 interaction!! Lol when I tried this SA I had a blast. And I never paid over $250 for multiple hours. For Women wayyyy younger than the Women reviewed on here that are pros.

However I am hearing it takes more work than before. If someone already goes in with the mindset that it's not gonna be good. Chances are it won't be good. $90 isn't a lot of money. Especially if u get numbers and maybe go on every 4 mos or 5 and just run through all the numbers you get during your 30 days.
My experience is more like uniques. Yes you're going to get scammers yes you're going to get many pricey quotes and so on but yes there is still many other choices. It used to take me a lot of time weeding out but now I do it pretty fast.

gotcha. She's here visiting, she claims Wednesday 5/15 was her last night here.
when I asked her if it really was her last night she said "no I made it up". I said I had a feeling..
then she wrote back "I was being sarcastic, why would I make that up" and flipped out on me lol. I never went to see her. If she was local it might have happened. But I'm super picky and super lazy lol

I'm doing this from memory but I think no timewasters wanted 2K to be flown here. But maybe she's in NYC now.

My experience is more like uniques. Yes you're going to get scammers yes you're going to get many pricey quotes and so on but yes there is still many other choices. It used to take me a lot of time weeding out but now I do it pretty fast.
I see you doing your thing. We have gone about it differently. However you are positive. And you would be surprised how positivity makes things seem easier. Also once you get the hang you can tell whose a waste of time rather quickly. Any girl who is over enhanced and any girl on longer than 9 mos. Those I typically don't even look for. Any girl who says platonic, financial domination I don't entertain. Any girl who starts at over $800 per meet I'm not even entertaining the thought of seeing them.

That's part of my formula, there's more but that's a good start.

One or two people posted here about it, but not much. I would imagine aside from older ladies/doms; women tend to be less likely to pay for sex lol
Yeah i was thinking even less than that.. For instance, I've found a decent amount of girls on there that will just do non-sexual dates...dinners, +1s etc.. but expect cash.

Hell, I'll go to dinner with an old bag if she pays me!

Took one of my semi-regulars to Six Flags today as a going away present for the end of the semester. It shouldn't surprise me anymore, but I'm always amazed by the sheer number of young girls going to that park dressed in some crazy low cut/tight outfit that shows everything off.

I've found a season pass to be a good investment for dates for some of the more adventurous ones. In general, most of my dates with these girls are pretty formulaic (same restaurants, activities, etc) but they seem to work pretty well and lord knows they rarely have an idea of their own about what to do.

She changed her screen name again today. Clearly she isn't interested in providing that quality experience people would remember her by and desire more.
I met Ashley a week ago, I was just referred to this site. Thoroughly impressed with her. Although commentary is correct, midsection weight is definitely there.. that tongue work way makes up for it!! Who else do you guys recommend?
Moderator note: if you think that little snippet of information entitles you to ask a question in your first post guess again. Read the rules, read the review school, and make your next post an actual review of this person you saw. Or don't make another post.

Last edited by a moderator: