Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So I don't have access. Haven't had access in over a yr. However I put My pic back up and princess 19 yrs old out east favorited me and sent me a message.

How's her body? Face? $200 fucking too?? Is her personality cool?
Her body is ok shes about 5'6 shes not thin but shes not fat, doesn't have a gut hanging over or stuff like that. She's a bit thick but in a good way. Her face is pretty! Its probably the best part of her. Personality is ehh, shes a bit quiet but i got her to talk, maybe she was a bit shy or she just watch toi many episodes of call girl lol. Yes 200. But that's what we agreed on. From what i hear she ask for 300 or more. She even tried asking 250 for me but i changed the#$ to 200..

Her body is ok shes about 5'6 shes not thin but shes not fat, doesn't have a gut hanging over or stuff like that. She's a bit thick but in a good way. Her face is pretty! Its probably the best part of her. Personality is ehh, shes a bit quiet but i got her to talk, maybe she was a bit shy or she just watch toi many episodes of call girl lol. Yes 200. But that's what we agreed on. From what i hear she ask for 300 or more. She even tried asking 250 for me but i changed the#$ to 200..
I've been mastered the walk out homie. If I hit her up sounds like $200 is max she'd get from me.

She has blue eyes kinda chunky? Princess something? She wants over 300 how did you grt her to settle for 200.00? Also what does alex immaculate look like and how ols is she? Is she freaky as brattybi? Is the 19 year old blonde freaky as well?
Lol Yup that's her. How?? Cause im me lol. Alex looks like ehh not all that , not good enough to hit raw lol. Yea she is freaky minus the clothes and leather lol...only she sucks a mean cock...the 19 year old has a inner freak but has a good head in her shoulders i would say. She likes sucking dick and to swallow but doesnt do raw.
Remember what one person gets ("im me") is not what another person gets (you're not him). Trying to match what somebody else gets just runs into problems and in some cases may even get you a higher price. Work with the ballpark and do what YOU can do or can't.

What is "background" and what's the advantage of a paid membership for the girl?
Not sure what you mean by background but perhaps you mean a background check which some members get/want.

Free membership does not give them access to all features so premium will give them all searching and viewing capabilities and a handful of other capabilities.

Remember what one person gets ("im me") is not what another person gets (you're not him). Trying to match what somebody else gets just runs into problems and in some cases may even get you a higher price. Work with the ballpark and do what YOU can do or can't.
Yes when i say "cause im me" means that every situation is different. For example even with Rachel at the beginning she was asking for 250$ but now I got her to 150$. That's why sometimes im sceptical about saying how much i give$$.

Not sure what you mean by background but perhaps you mean a background check which some members get/want.

Free membership does not give them access to all features so premium will give them all searching and viewing capabilities and a handful of other capabilities.
Thank you sir, @h50

V

Yes when i say "cause im me" means that every situation is different. For example even with Rachel at the beginning she was asking for 250$ but now I got her to 150$. That's why sometimes im sceptical about saying how much i give$$.
150 for how many hours? Also, what is princess full name? I recently just got back on SA today and have over 40 messages.

Im torn between the 19 yo blonde and rachel if its the redhead from southern nassau. How long do you hang with either? I like young but i want freaky.

Also did you find babyface Colombian squirter? Shes freaky as hell and perfect. Lol

Im torn between the 19 yo blonde and rachel if its the redhead from southern nassau. How long do you hang with either? I like young but i want freaky.

Also did you find babyface Colombian squirter? Shes freaky as hell and perfect. Lol
Well Rachel knows how to fuck good. She's more experienced in the bed. She has that fuck me good face and petite body. 19 blond seems she does it Just to pay her student loans lol. I chill with them for about an hr cause im a busy man and once i fuck i just want to leave. And no i tried looking for your babyface chic.

I’ve joined SA 5+ years ago and been with probably 70+ girls. My success score is roughly 9/10 on a first meet. For most, this might seem relatively high and wanted to share my experience in hope to help others. This forum has tremendous amount of useful info and helped me a lot. I prefer to build up natural feel and organic connection first instead of things to be too transactional.

Establishing connection and sense of a ‘normal guy’ is key. Every single girl keep repeating to me there are so many weirdos asking for weird requests for crazy $. Just by speaking normally and having normal conversation, it can get you to a great start.

Don’t get sidetracked or fooled by girl’s story no matter how real, desperate or pity it sounds – they lie 99% of the time. They are there for one reason only - $.

Don’t make mistake and give your actual number. Only use texting apps for communication. I usually move convo to texting after few messages on site. real number can expose your identity easily. Some can use it to blackmail you, don’t give them a chance.
Don’t be a walking ATM. Many girls expect getting $ for no work. Set a tone of conversation and align expectations. Otherwise she’ll have upper hand on making decisions of YOUR wallet.

Hotels only. I always look up hotels in the area via apps right before meet to see where we can go. Never bring a girl to your place. Girls look for vulnerabilities of guys. You wouldn’t want a stranger knowing where you live in case something does not go according to plan down the line.

Many do raw. it’s usually lack of education to girls, mostly acceptable by younger ones. If girl is on birth control, she’s most likely taking it raw, if not with you, with others. I had many opportunities I did not partake. I’d stay away as some girls got big rotation - double digit number of guys they see a week.

I’ve had my share of crazy experiences too from seeing 21yo Colombian hottie I later found out she was married, to having some virgins, yes virgins, and wanted to lose their virginity…

Stay safe fellas!

They all do raw. All girls. There is virtually zero sex ed in schools these days. It clearly doesnt work as we had sex ed but go raw, but we know what we're getting ourselves into. These 19 yr old girls know nothing. They dont even know they could have an std and not exhibit symptoms.

I work with a 19 yr old guy, and he NEVER had any sex ed. Not even much taught in health class, since he went to catholic school his entire life. Totally absurd.

They all do raw. All girls. There is virtually zero sex ed in schools these days. It clearly doesnt work as we had sex ed but go raw, but we know what we're getting ourselves into. These 19 yr old girls know nothing. They dont even know they could have an std and not exhibit symptoms.

I work with a 19 yr old guy, and he NEVER had any sex ed. Not even much taught in health class, since he went to catholic school his entire life. Totally absurd.
Probably depends the town. I went to Uniondale , they still do sex Ed class. But yea many people take that stuff as a joke. And Girls will always be THOTS lol. One kid I graduated High school with caught feeling with a girl who was his coworker. She fucking guys from her university raw . She told him before she cuffed him that she had that std. he didn’t mind it . Began to fuck her raw . He began clingy and caught feelings .well she left him because he was being a stalker and so on. Now he has that std for life. So I guess that sex Ed didn’t help him.

H

HoldmyHose

I think SA was using AWS and now had either switched or is also using CloudFare as I keep getting access errors. Am I the only one or is perhaps something on my end?
Yep I keep getting DNS errors. So maybe the site is down or needs to re up their certificate

Anyone see “Kendall babe”? Profile says 21 NY NY but shows up on a LI search
This is one of my frustrations on SA.

A lot of the girls put in "New York, New York" as their location, I hadn't bothered contacting them as I assumed it was NYC.

It was when one of these girls contacted me - I said, sorry, you are too far away, and she replied that she was from Brentwood or something.

That opened up a train of thought, I contacted quite a few of the "NY, NY" location girls - and what do you know, they are in places in Suffolk and Nassau.

Wonder if listing the location that way gets them more views ... or if that's the option provided by SA.

V