Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I had a meeting with her this morning that I canceled after a quick meet and greet yesterday (she wasn't attractive enough for me to warrant the 3 bills that we agreed on after her initial ask of 5).

She cancelled her membership because she said that she is getting too many messages, but I imagine that she will be back on now that I have backed out. Claims to be submissive, wants to be restrained, rough sex, etc. She initially said anal was on the table but reneged on that in our final conversations last night, saying that someone offered her a lot more $ to be her first. That combined with not finding her attractive was enough for me to cancel.

Once she is back on SA, she may be right for someone looking for a submissive girl who is eager to please. Just be aware that she is not very hot (hotness is subjective, not right for me but someone else may like her look).
Looks are subjective, as u said, but can you describe looks? Earlier in the thread someone described her as 6'7 and 169lbs! Must be typo. I spoke to one with a photo of her in red dress. Maybe same?

I had a meeting with her this morning that I canceled after a quick meet and greet yesterday (she wasn't attractive enough for me to warrant the 3 bills that we agreed on after her initial ask of 5).

She cancelled her membership because she said that she is getting too many messages, but I imagine that she will be back on now that I have backed out. Claims to be submissive, wants to be restrained, rough sex, etc. She initially said anal was on the table but reneged on that in our final conversations last night, saying that someone offered her a lot more $ to be her first. That combined with not finding her attractive was enough for me to cancel.

Once she is back on SA, she may be right for someone looking for a submissive girl who is eager to please. Just be aware that she is not very hot (hotness is subjective, not right for me but someone else may like her look).
Is she from queens about 25

$$anna_gracie$$

Has been around the block, I have videos of her blowing me...she actually swallows every drop but is a little loose due to mileage. The $$ is on the lower side so I know many members will like that.

Also, another veteran is back on currently going by $$queenjayxox$$ she is a “lesbian” meaning she acts gay on social media but she took my dick like she needed it to live. I also have a video of her blowing me. She doesn’t swallow and doesn’t do anal which is whack af.

**warning** she will try to sell you pictures or make you subscribe to her onlyfans, please do not fall for that bullshit and make her get on her knees. She’s a little Coca Cola slut if you catch my drift (not talking soda)

happy hunting mongers

I did I’m out 2 bucks. Why did you meet her to?
No, you’re ruining the market. If I meet for “coffee” it’s to pick a bitch up and bang her. Paying girls for drinking coffee and breathing air is not the UG m.o. now she thinks everyone else will pay her for drinking a caramel Frappuccino. She’ll be in for a surprise when the only Dunkin I give her is dunkin her head deep in my balls

$$anna_gracie$$

Has been around the block, I have videos of her blowing me...she actually swallows every drop but is a little loose due to mileage. The $$ is on the lower side so I know many members will like that.

Also, another veteran is back on currently going by $$queenjayxox$$ she is a “lesbian” meaning she acts gay on social media but she took my dick like she needed it to live. I also have a video of her blowing me. She doesn’t swallow and doesn’t do anal which is whack af.

**warning** she will try to sell you pictures or make you subscribe to her onlyfans, please do not fall for that bullshit and make her get on her knees. She’s a little Coca Cola slut if you catch my drift (not talking soda)

happy hunting mongers
Hahaha i just hollered at queenjay. Nice@cola sluts, pass those birds my way!! Lol.

$$anna_gracie$$

happy hunting mongers
Do they look like pics? Both very cute.

Anyone have any info/intel on $$PinkBombay$$? I have a meeting scheduled but she sent me some pictures on iMessage...she looks like a BIG girl. I usually like them petite. Ironically we have many mutual friends but I can’t remember her body type.

Ty

$$Aspenora$$

Spoke to her for a few wants $800
Claims to be an adult star. Not, sure as I don't follow the industry.
Perhaps this is up someone's alley.

Good luck
Yeah, if you put Aspen Ora into Google, you'll get her videos. Most of them look older and before she had major work done, as she has brown hair and zero boobs. But the tats match. She does anal in some of her videos.

Anyone have any info/intel on $$PinkBombay$$? I have a meeting scheduled but she sent me some pictures on iMessage...she looks like a BIG girl. I usually like them petite. Ironically we have many mutual friends but I can’t remember her body type.

Ty
Kicked it to her a while ago, works at a high end clothing store or some shit sh3 said, played phone tag and didn't get anywhere with her. Was hoping she can give me discounts on polo lol. Let us know.