Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Yes, I can log in too. Sometimes the problem is with SA itself and sometimes with their network/cloud provider.
Rebooted iPhone- now works. Sorry to burst your bubble but I saw your sexy fantasy a while ago.
25, says Farmingdale but Westbury, ex druggie. Pretty good head game. 5’5, 130, full Cs but droopy, saw twice in truck. Would not repeat. Funny, I saw her once and decided not to repeat over a year ago. Then I saw that hot looking photo again, contacted her again, saw her again, and realized I had already seen her a year ago and still wouldn’t repeat. YMMV

Rebooted iPhone- now works. Sorry to burst your bubble but I saw your sexy fantasy a while ago.
25, says Farmingdale but Westbury, ex druggie. Pretty good head game. 5’5, 130, full Cs but droopy, saw twice in truck. Would not repeat. Funny, I saw her once and decided not to repeat over a year ago. Then I saw that hot looking photo again, contacted her again, saw her again, and realized I had already seen her a year ago and still wouldn’t repeat. YMMV
i just saw her. she lives lindenhurst and has a son...single mom. her pics a little old but her body was good and tits werent droopy. smelled a bit like cigarettes but good head and took a creampie. asked for 300 accepted 200.

$$bnecas$$ is back

I know golds tearing up.

Rewatching the 8 mins of recorded content of my experience with $$bnecas$$ and boy did she know how to suck a dick
Nah bro.. I'll be honest with you she's probably one of the only girls ive ever talked to on the site that said "im not her type" lol.. So with her i struck out. But im meeting a new hot blond in about 45 min or so, so its all good!.

Nah bro.. I'll be honest with you she's probably one of the only girls ive ever talked to on the site that said "im not her type" lol.. So with her i struck out. But im meeting a new hot blond in about 45 min or so, so its all good!.
Wtf? Not golds type? Is she allergic to money or something? She’s asking guys to send money before meeting now.

So maybe better off

One day gold will see the $$bnecas$$ video and be like damn.

And I’m not into WoC by any means

Even though I’m a guy of color.

Weird huh?

But even I make exceptions. And to smash her broad day in the Roosevelt field mall parking lot... I mean that’s on any degenerates bucket list

If I uber an SB can she ask the driver your details and if so which details?
The only details the driver knows are the first name of the person who ordered the Uber, the pickup location and the drop off location of the ride. The name of the person who ordered the Uber doesn't even have to be legit. It could be a nickname or anything depending on how you set up the Uber account. So the driver really knows nothing about the rider or the person who ordered the ride.

One day gold will see the $$bnecas$$ video and be like damn.

And I’m not into WoC by any means

Even though I’m a guy of color.

Weird huh?

But even I make exceptions. And to smash her broad day in the Roosevelt field mall parking lot... I mean that’s on any degenerates bucket list
That’s funny, I use Roseville field often also because we can start out “meeting” at Starbucks on Stuart Avenue although i’ve never actually made it into Starbucks. We meet at my truck and it’s off to the races