Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So here's a new one (for me)...
I have plans to see $$wanderrlustt$$ tomorrow AM. She's upstate but I'm passing thru her area so trying to connect with her.
And while browsing more girls just now that are in areas along my route tomorrow, I found $$sugarcousins$$ which is also my girl from $$wanderrlustt$$ and apparently her cousin lmao.
So naturally I messaged her on the new account I found saying "wow you're really into this huh?"
Kind of a turn off, idk why. Guess I'm guessing she's a super pro.

She agreed to a car date for 250. Probably high but she's right up my alley... But I remembered that I recently took my dark tints off and I'm not meeting her at night. So F that

So here's a new one (for me)...
I have plans to see $$wanderrlustt$$ tomorrow AM. She's upstate but I'm passing thru her area so trying to connect with her.
And while browsing more girls just now that are in areas along my route tomorrow, I found $$sugarcousins$$ which is also my girl from $$wanderrlustt$$ and apparently her cousin lmao.
So naturally I messaged her on the new account I found saying "wow you're really into this huh?"
Kind of a turn off, idk why. Guess I'm guessing she's a super pro.

She agreed to a car date for 250. Probably high but she's right up my alley... But I remembered that I recently took my dark tints off and I'm not meeting her at night. So F that
Yeah she has two accounts. I've spoken to her but she flakes most of the time. Let us know how it goes tomorrow if she decides to show up.

Yeah she has two accounts. I've spoken to her but she flakes most of the time. Let us know how it goes tomorrow if she decides to show up.
She's very quick with her messages, one or two word responses. A lot of "lol"s in her msgs. Claims she's ok with fairly intimate stuff but almost seems too good. I was originally supposed to travel (and meet her) tonight but it got put off till tomorrow morning so now idk what to do

$catrachasensual$. We had some small talk and then she asked me how much I want to help her with I said $250 and she blocked me.

$Sexy$girl$41$ The $ in the middle are spaces. She wanted 350 no anal, I politely declined.

messaged $elfinator$. she said she's looking for online only and i said i was looking for something in person. immediate block.

apparently shes a cosplay girl. pics look like her weight fluctuates a lot. also looks crosseyed in some pics, cute in others.

You ever see any more pics of her? Just wondering if she's def worth finding a place for
Last time I spoke to her she said she can't send pics because she was using a laptop and had no phone. I always thought she was fake because of that so never pushed to meet her. When I did though she slacked a few times so I was like ehh whatever.

Last time I spoke to her she said she can't send pics because she was using a laptop and had no phone. I always thought she was fake because of that so never pushed to meet her. When I did though she slacked a few times so I was like ehh whatever.
Damn. I'm supposed to meet her at 1030... I asked her 2 questions back to back including if she'd go to a movie theater ahaha. She responded "yeah lol". So I was like which one are you saying yeah too? No response. I'm gonna go on my trip and if by the time I get to her area she responds, cool. If not, oh well.

Intel $$tokki_evie$$. Very hot Korean girl. Smart and well written, we were hitting it off great in text. She was ok with PPM to get started. She asked me what I paid in the past and I asked her if $300/meet would work for her. Wont message me back. If someone wants to go higher and take a swing have at it. I lost that bird!!! I would have gone higher, sometimes these girls are so stupid and can just counter.

Intel $$tokki_evie$$. Very hot Korean girl. Smart and well written, we were hitting it off great in text. She was ok with PPM to get started. She asked me what I paid in the past and I asked her if $300/meet would work for her. Wont message me back. If someone wants to go higher and take a swing have at it. I lost that bird!!! I would have gone higher, sometimes these girls are so stupid and can just counter.
did the same thing to me.

she did mention she expects $800 - $1400

I politely said I usually pay $300 and asked if that was out of the questions and she blocked me lol

did the same thing to me.

she did mention she expects $800 - $1400

I politely said I usually pay $300 and asked if that was out of the questions and she blocked me lol

I would have paid $500, but no way $800-$1400. She isn't that hot. I love how they get offended of being offering what they view as a low ball offer. We already established that you are a whore, now we only need to figure out "how much".

Remember SA is leading these woman on that every guy is wealthy. So once they hit one who is it validates to whole process to them. And yet many of they will spend their whole Friday night trolling for cock and never getting anywhere near one.

Remember SA is leading these woman on that every guy is wealthy. So once they hit one who is it validates to whole process to them. And yet many of they will spend their whole Friday night trolling for cock and never getting anywhere near one.
My approach to SA is to search daily for newest profiles within 25 miles of my location in Nassau County.
That way, I’m one of their first contacts and I’m not the 87th message get review.
Today I contacted an 18 year old blonde hottie from Nassau county and got this interesting reply...
“long story I never considered anything like this EVER< I am 18 as of 2 weeks ago, anyway during tHe summer my family- dad-mom- brother and I were in florida and a dude sort of came up to me during a morning run-jog he offered me $500 if he could spend the afternoon with me and take photos , I found an excuse not to go with my family the following day and sure enough the guy picked me up, was it stupid? yes was it thrilling OMG yes, basically took photos of me around the coast and in my bikini and NOTHIGN else, but throughout the whole day I was like OMG he is going to make a move on me, I was so afraid and turned on at teh same time, thats how I ended up on this site, I am 18 as of 3 weeks ago senior in hs and dying for discreet craziness- does that make sense?“
So I wrote back an hour ago and thought I’d share as I wait a reply. Kind of young for me... we’ll see... I may just throw her back for you guys...

My approach to SA is to search daily for newest profiles within 25 miles of my location in Nassau County.
That way, I’m one of their first contacts and I’m not the 87th message get review.
Today I contacted an 18 year old blonde hottie from Nassau county and got this interesting reply...
“long story I never considered anything like this EVER< I am 18 as of 2 weeks ago, anyway during tHe summer my family- dad-mom- brother and I were in florida and a dude sort of came up to me during a morning run-jog he offered me $500 if he could spend the afternoon with me and take photos , I found an excuse not to go with my family the following day and sure enough the guy picked me up, was it stupid? yes was it thrilling OMG yes, basically took photos of me around the coast and in my bikini and NOTHIGN else, but throughout the whole day I was like OMG he is going to make a move on me, I was so afraid and turned on at teh same time, thats how I ended up on this site, I am 18 as of 3 weeks ago senior in hs and dying for discreet craziness- does that make sense?“
So I wrote back an hour ago and thought I’d share as I wait a reply. Kind of young for me... we’ll see... I may just throw her back for you guys...
I got the same reply word for word earlier today

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any intel on $$xrosebabyxo$$? I have a afternoon meeting with this one and seems too eager.
If you really have a meeting with her than I'd better see a review.
There have been way too many of these "I'm seeing so and so later, any Intel" type posts.
I see it as a way of guys getting around the asking for information without providing any. Because I never see a follow up review. No wonder guys like @gold69 and others who actually contribute to this thread are getting frustrated and now refuse to share.
So review or get banned from this thread.