Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Saw an OG SA member today...$$rachelredheadxo$$. We used to see each other a lot, but i hadn't heard from her in a while and she wasn't answering my texts, but there she was today, hitting me up out of nowhere. Nice incall spot on the south shore of Nassau county, near the wantagh parkway. I've never seen her for full, which is why I'm bothering to write something, i usually just see her for a quick car bj but I've always wanted to see her naked so i figured, wtf. Again, the room was surprisingly nice! I'm used to the plant, or the gateway, or god forbid, the Coliseum (just got the doosh chills), so this was a pleasant surprise. I know she's been slightly maligned here before, but she really is a sweetheart, and in my opinion, very pleasant on the eyes. She's smelled of weed in the past, but not today, she smelled freshly showered, which was nice. Little small talk, and down to business. In my opinion, her head game is second to none, up there with Sophia Belle, a tie in my book (sorry Sophia!), so i had to slow her down. If she doesn't luv sucking cock, then she deserves an Oscar. She's always good in the car, but in the room she was outstanding. Deep throat, sloppy, head twisting, ball sucking and licking, fast, slow, tongue play, she knows her way around a cock. I was afraid i was going to pop so i covered up and switched to doggie. She was very enthusiastic. Backing up into me, watching in the mirror, gyrating her ass, she was quite a sight! We switched to RCG so i could stare at and play with her very clean asshole, the whole sight was pretty as a picture. I felt the pop coming and told her so she climbed off, pulled the rubber off and blew me till i popped in her mouth, which was a very nice touch! Had my eyes rolled back and my toes curled up! My opinion, and my opinion only, i won't be seeing her for full serv again, but only b/c her blowjob is so good, and half the price. Not that the experience wasn't great, it was, she's very into it, or makes it seem so, but i really really like her bj! And I'm a cheap fuck! So hit her up if you've got her number. She's worth the visit. I might try to catch her again before checkout!

$$Annabella423$$
Thick asian any info??

$$Bellbill$$
Lol, she is looking for funds without any sexual relationship. These chicken heads

$$Thickqueen987$$
Willing to play and looking for 8+
I didn't partake. Wanted $4...Since I had two other lined up.

$$Annabella423$$
Thick asian any info??

$$Bellbill$$
Lol, she is looking for funds without any sexual relationship. These chicken heads

$$Thickqueen987$$
Willing to play and looking for 8+
I didn't partake. Wanted $4...Since I had two other lined up.
Need help reporting $$ariellamaria$$ useless little platonic bird with no intentions of meetups

$$Laaceyx$$
The Bad: Kind of a mess (drugs) and very unreliable.
The God: BBBJ, She let me fist her, I also spoke with her about golden showers she was open to swallow "some"
first review please let me know if I'm missing anything
What was the damage $$? I’ve been talking to her, but if she takes fists on the pussy, I’ll leave her for gold

$$Laaceyx$$
The Bad: Kind of a mess (drugs) and very unreliable.
The God: BBBJ, She let me fist her, I also spoke with her about golden showers she was open to swallow "some"
first review please let me know if I'm missing anything
Is she a skinny little thing with a cups, 1 nipple pierced, bad prison tats, and busted up lower grill? Changes hair color frequently?
Thanks

Can someone that's seen Rachel please describe her? I hung out with someone that said she was Rachel but she didn't match description wise. I still went with it cause whoever she was she was cute and fucked good. After we figured out who it was that I saw I'll be happy to review her lol