Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Seems to me you three have an opportunity for a vast price setting right-wing conspiracy hoe down here (no pun intended). But maybe it's just me.
She just messaged me she can’t this weekend again but she’s free next week. Either she made plans with one of you or she is continuing this phone tag lol. Reminds me of that girl Stacieee, not sure how many E’s her name has but it’s the usual back and forth messaging.

She just messaged me she can’t this weekend again but she’s free next week. Either she made plans with one of you or she is continuing this phone tag lol. Reminds me of that girl Stacieee, not sure how many E’s her name has but it’s the usual back and forth messaging.
It's why I don't really make dates too far into the future especially with new faces otherwise I don't even know if I'll be available.

anyone see hotwifejen24 ??? nice tits and decent body for older woman. chatting with her now
Talked to her back n forth a bit in the past. She wanted to meet for lunch and drinks but had to cancel because of work. Looks like a milf to have fun with. She's a total freak into ropes and dom stuff. She's also on fetlife and even has some crazier pics there!! But you didn't hear it from me lol.

I feel its a chess game with some of these girls. I offered **fineasianpersuasion** 300 then she asks for more so i upped it to 400. She then tells me someone offered her 1200 for 30 min. I laugh and tell her to go for it, im not spending that much. Then she counters back with 500. I told her no and to go with the 1200 for 30 min. Guess she over played.

Anyways im meeting with what looks to be a hot 5'10" brazilian girl tomorrow morning. Will review once we finish.

Just met with $Evyke35$ 40 year old tall Hungarian chick. looks like pics but alot of makeup. Greta tits. Fat as and thick. DFK. Great baby. No sex without condoms so I just let’s those big soft lips suck away. 3 rounds bbbj damage 200 probably won’t repeat. Other cuter ones out there. She is a cool chick if you can understand her accent
God damn, 3 rounds of bbj for 200??? That's some Walmart on-sale shit right there