Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Is it just me or does anyone else have this issue when they're fucking nybeauty. Its like she's trying to hold on to her virginity if she still had one lol, she only lets about a quater or half of my dick go inside her, it's like she cant take it or something and im not all that crazy big, i mean i know what im doing, and she cant ride me for shit cause she barley lets my dick go inside her lol. Im not going to get into specific details but come on i imagine she's use to getting dicked down by now lol.
She trtied that with me too. I think because she is really small and tight and it is uncomfortable for her. I just politely told her "no way, I need to go all the way inside you" then it was all fine once it was in all the way

Was talking to $bellaxlatinax$. Fell asleep at my computer doing work and she sent me a text. Then I was busy all day and didn’t check messages because I have notifications off. Blocked me at some point today and then just sent me a message to “suck a dick” lol. Where does she think guys get money from, sitting around waiting for her message?

$$SexyLoveXoXo$$ By now that is one highly used velvet glove, but GOD she is gorgeous.
i just landed an amazing 20 YO in NYC for monday. while we were texting she asked “are you angling to do it raw dog?”. i tried to be all PC and she responded “sex with a condom is like eating a bowl of cereal without milk”. she gonna be 500, but ground rules are its basically all day... 2pm til 7-8pm minimum... gonna aee ashlyyouwant tomorrow, and maybe persian sam thursday... and this new one monday at which time i will share name and review but cant risk one of u jackals
blowing up my spot

check out $$blond lily$$ in NYC. blond tatted freak.
saw her on and off for
7 months. last few times
she had me at her apt in harlem. havent seen her in a bit as she
talks too much. mid 30’s artist. loves to fuck. would take $300,
and can creampie her. greek possible
but she really tight asshole. she is
petite and perky... more booze you
give her better she fucks

Wow, this article is SPOT ON the money describing the phenomenon of the "flakey" girls in todays society. Or Entitlement Princess Syndrome as he describes it. This certainly describes 90+ percent of the chics I've dealt with on SA, Tinder, and in general. The way they flake out, ghost, rudeness, lies, and the out of control craziness when confronted about it. Its a long read, but definitely worth it and 100% percent accurate in my opinion.

https://www.mgtow.com/the-flakey-chick-phenomenon/

Met with $$princessbabe98xo$$ . I believe even bad/boring pussy aint that bad. Sweet girl, complete ditz, little bit weird laugh/giggle, constantly vaping. Heavier then her pics. Best way to describe her is like Quaker puffed rice before you put on the sugar and salt. No real movement or bucking action. Busted a nut fucking and went 30 min of fucking in rd 2, but couldn't bust a 2nd time.

Met with $$princessbabe98xo$$ . I believe even bad/boring pussy aint that bad. Sweet girl, complete ditz, little bit weird laugh/giggle, constantly vaping. Heavier then her pics. Best way to describe her is like Quaker puffed rice before you put on the sugar and salt. No real movement or bucking action. Busted a nut fucking and went 30 min of fucking in rd 2, but couldn't bust a 2nd time.
How's the bj? I might see her during the weekend