Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Ohh dam ok. Now i don't feel that bad lol. Jk. Cause not for nothing im pretty well up there in the looks and personality dept and ive done had way badder bitches then her but hey everyone is entitled to their own right.
She probably likes older, fat dudes or something. I had one sb tell me she prefers people on the heavy side. So every sb has there own preference I guess.

No. After reading about her today, I wrote to her on SA. She replied and asked for a photo, I showed her my private photo and she wrote back... “that’s not you” and blocked me.
it was me, but.... oh well, her loss. Someone else will get my cash!
I saw Sam again today. Best body on SA!
you saw persian sam? bitch told me she was busy after telling me she had to work. guess we know what her job is

Ibsma

I smashed that not to long ago lol. Had her tearing the way i was fucking her face. And the way she arches her back while hitting doggy and pulling her hair omg. Lol.
what you mean “not long ago”? like today? yesterday? possivle she got her period or you broke her pussy... funny with me she was so sensitive. wanted her pussy licked ever so gently. either way, wont be going s
down on her again, dont wanna taste Golds spunk. decided to face fuck her and bang her out doggy, same way u did. and already told her i want 2 cups