Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

All of the posters I saw post about her earlier said she always needed protection, but meh. Last time I spoke to her, like half a year ago? She just got out of some treatment/rehab thing, and medication was causing her to gain weight. But after her health thing she had to leave her previous job and she told me she might be working at her parents day care or something.
I get these 2 confused. Is this one the one who used to be $$look$$no$$further$$ (amongst other names) and her cousin is the one who got preggo? Right? Is the preggo cousin (garden City) still on?

are you sure the legs of cocunut sugar are better and longer than malena. her legs look great
i really liked Malena but she pissed me off. she was cute but in my opinion, Cocunut was one of the hottest, most perfect sex pots i ever had. easily top 3 with a voice that gave me wood just when she said my name. if i could see Cocunut exclusively 2 times a week, i would

Yes. Pictures are really her. Russian beauty with 2 CoC’s (children of color)

Relatively high mileage.

Best comparison would be a 2006 Beamer that looks like a 2016. She’s tighter on the outside than on the inside. For the price though, you can’t go wrong.
OK so I made a date with $$gaylee22$$ and saw her twice in two days LOL. She accepted 50 for dfk finger daty bbbj swallow in the car. She said she doesn't really like to swallow but she would. The second time she gagged on the load a bit. Below average head in my opinion. She is VERY looses in my opinion. Open to full service but I didn't want to because I don't think I would feel anything and I am not small LOL. Don't even know why I met her a second time to be honest. Now she is texting me "want a bj?" but I am done with her. She is very pretty but a little larger (to me) than her photos suggest but still sexy. Enjoy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
OK so I made a date with $$gaylee22$$ and saw her twice in two days LOL. She accepted 50 for dfk finger daty bbbj swallow in the car. She said she doesn't really like to swallow but she would. The second time she gagged on the load a bit. Below average head in my opinion. She is VERY looses in my opinion. Open to full service but I didn't want to because I don't think I would feel anything and I am not small LOL. Don't even know why I met her a second time to be honest. Now she is texting me "want a bj?" but I am done with her. She is very pretty but a little larger (to me) than her photos suggest but still sexy. Enjoy.
Straight up Pro. Except for where you found her she would otherwise go in Cheap Head section.

Queens petite is a fuckin whack job. Damn.I need to fuck that
If you can get in with her, go for it. She is a bit much, but she gets pretty into the sex, which was surprising based on her attitude - I thought she would've been like a princess but nope - she started with a pretty good bj, then immediately said she wanted to fuck (I waited a bit to see if she'd let me go in raw but she hinted at a condom, which may have been for the best anyway lol). banged her out doggy til she came a few times. she actively tried to keep going until i got off, but if i remember that day i was short on time and couldn't finish. she still took it like a champ even though i was hurting her - according to her i was hitting her cervix the whole time, so shes also shallow...take that for what you will lol.

I'm not seeing many prankage. I have an ATF SB that I was seeing many times a week for like 4 years but we hit a rocky point in Jan. We're back together but much much less so and with some bumps. I don't know how it's going to turn out yet we're still working some parts out. My time is limited so I'm currently talking with 4 very local woman never tried that but giving it a whirl since I can't see to get to be able to get anywhere else recently. But been doing so for weeks. This weekend needs to be the moment of truth for them or I'll move on. Maybe try with QP before judge lol

I say too that I have little dating experience and no game. But this week while searching youtube for something having nothing to do with anything it suggested to me to watch one of these dating videos for some reason and I had a long drive so I just kept clicking on them. Don't know how much value to put into it but it was interesting to note that many of the problems they mentioned I had but over time was able to solve by trial and error. So I credit that with my being able to pull of the dates in the first places as 5 years ago I probably couldn't have and didn't minus the pros that is.

You mention I'm polite and I do try to be but recently it's dawned on me that maybe I should change that some and see where it leads.
yeah, i'm in a similar situation as you regarding time and such, but if i were to guess i'm probably one of the least productive people on this thread - typically, i find a person or two i like and then kind of stop trolling SA, though recently I've been continuing to reach out just to get numbers for later just in case. and yeah, it's all trial and error - for the most part, you kind of get a feel for what will get a better response out of someone if you can get the conversation started to begin with. That's a problem in many cases - girls will left you on read/unread with no response. If you don't have a problem wasting some people's time, you can just message tons of people (including those you're not interested in) and just see where the conversation takes you. You'll get practice and, at the same time, might get a girl/future girl to have fun with. And if something isn't working, sometimes it does help to change it up, but you'll pick up on it without thinking too much about it at some point. I would usually say you can tell a lot based on their interests (types of shows they watch, hobbies, whether or not feminism is riddled on their profile) and you can play off of that. I usually start with something generic and see how they respond, then throw something out there. For the most part I respond to most people the same way but occasionally you'll tell you have someone on the hook and change it up, see what kind of mileage you can get.

One girl I hooked up with years ago, completely disrespectful, super liberal, etc. started out by just trash talking me the whole time. I stayed cordial and polite even through all of the insults, just because she was so adamant on talking shit to me and I was curious to see how she'd respond. Within 30 mins or so, I convinced her to share her pics and set a time to meet up for dinner. After dinner and a somewhat unpleasant disagreement about random stupid shit, drove her by her house and asked her if she wanted to hook up. She said she had been waiting for me to ask her since dinner. Asked her how much she was looking for and she said she needed 400 to cover rent, but because she liked me we could fuck with a condom for free. I countered with a bit of money to fuck her raw, and that's what we did. Also let me take videos of her blowing me, DT, doggy, and blowing a load on her stomach. had an issue with her some time after, but talked to her again a few years later. told me that she had fucked over 100 guys at that point (she just turned 20 i think), mostly raw, most came inside her even after she got off the pill, one got her pregnant and she aborted, and then asked me to meet her boyfriend for something, though I'm not going to get into details. interesting encounter, but she's a complete wackjob so i'll never be talking to her again lol. she was essentially practice that turned into a hookup, but also proof to me that a no could be turned into a yes if finessed properly. should've blown my load inside of her though, would've loved a video of it leaking out of her but she asked me not to.

I kis

I just ask if they are on birth control. They usually know right away that I’m asking about condom use.
I did used to do this too but i've had a handful of people say "wait, we're still using a condom right? bc isn't 100%". condoms arent even 100% std protection, and you have a lower chance of getting pregnant than HIV iirc lol. Neither are really ideal. I should probably go back to that, but as others on here have stated some girls are still willing to have sex without protection as long as you pull out. Once you ask if they're on bc, i think it makes it more difficult to do the pull-out line, if you'd be willing to risk it.

I get these 2 confused. Is this one the one who used to be $$look$$no$$further$$ (amongst other names) and her cousin is the one who got preggo? Right? Is the preggo cousin (garden City) still on?
Yeah, she was no further and a few other names. Her cousin was the preggo one who was fucking everyone raw. She was still pretty tight after giving birth, and seemed to encourage creampies. she let me get a video of her blowing me, rcg and doggy, but wouldnt let me record her riding me until i cip. i told her i was about to bust and she said "it's cool, im on birth control", so i just went with it. she is no longer on the site as far as i know - last time i spoke to her she was getting ready to quit. she was finishing up school, got back with her bf/the father, and had a job lined up at a mortuary/morgue or something. i checked her social media a while back and she was at work at the place, so i think she's done. she was slim and pretty tight, but she was very high volume from what i remember and i got tested every week after dropping a load in her lol. pretty sexy when she came though lol

i really liked Malena but she pissed me off. she was cute but in my opinion, Cocunut was one of the hottest, most perfect sex pots i ever had. easily top 3 with a voice that gave me wood just when she said my name. if i could see Cocunut exclusively 2 times a week, i would
I reached out to malena a few times but still hasnt read my messages. I really want to anal someone. every person i've tried to that supposedly loved anal, as soon as we started fucking they said i was too big and anal wouldn't work. meanwhile, one of them had a bf that strictly did anal with her

$50?? wow. my hand charges me more

I also met with $$longislandbabby$$ a couple of weeks ago. She usually wants 200+ and protected but I somehow got her to 100 for dfk daty bbbj bbfs in the car but she was adamant about no cum in her mouth or pussy. Head game was GREAT. tightest pussy ever. Possibly tighter than Jay $$nybeautyx809$$. I couldn't even last inside this girl. She hopped off and jerked me off into a paper towel, which really sucked LOL. Great fuck though. Kept trying to convince her to allow a better finish next time but no dice. the most she would agree to was a facial, but I could tell by the convo that whe was gonna dodge it. Plus she didn't like my measly 100. So I did not see her again. She is in Wesbury area and doesn't drive. Good looking. Great shape. Enjoy.
Longislandbabby lose weight? Last time I saw her she was chubby

Hey been not reviewing since someone sent my review to someone but here it goes. Met today with a 23-year-old from Northport she blocked me so I don’t know her screen name name was Allie. Public me really quick text me later to discuss allowance ask for 750. I asked her if that was for one meat or for the whole month. She wanted 750 per meet with sex but she would do 300 if we just went out on a date very generous of her. Nice girl but look nothing like her pictures I wished her luck and moved on. Met with Christina -rosex3 26 valley stream. Very pro 150 bbj covered full service and she host. Cute girl a lot of piercing and tattoos. Very clean probably will repeat.

Sometimes they do live maintenance and have propagation problems which may or may not effect your end, so among things try to log out, close your browser tab, close your browser, clear your browser cache, clear SA cookies, or just wait it out until they're done and double check via another browser, another device, etc.

A first for me was yesterday I got an email that was sent two weeks ago. I know it was not there before that. Dunno if maybe the SB temporarily shut down her account and her emails went with it too or what.