Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with $$sassysisters1927$$. Two 22 year old sisters, wanted $400. Gave $200 after discussion. One is a post bac student and the other is a masters student. Latin and white mix. 5’4 and sassy. For coffee and then had a nice BBJ in the car by one while the other kissed and kept me happy distracted with kissing and playing with herself. Seemed too new at this.
They told me they were no longer doing anything sexual because of an incident a few messages into our conversation. I blocked them and moved on. Lol.

They told me they were no longer doing anything sexual
Apparently they are.

because of an incident a few messages into our conversation
Um what does that possibly mean? Only incident in your own messages I can think of is you offended them in some manner? ????

Do you think bbfs or even FS is a possibility with these two? I’m gonna try and get a room with them and hopefully I can put a review
As mentioned they're certainly aware of SA situations so my guess is they'll meet with you but perhaps after meeting with you a first time or more publically first. I've never done a threesome and since my membership still alive might as well go for it myself too.

I hope the vultures (say that in the nicest way poss.With respect to Re: prior sure thing comment. ) Keep it slow. don’t force them to shut down. Don’t be pushy or anything aggressive. Allowed them to go at their own pace and it was fine. One share that she had a overly misogynistic and emotionally abusive boyfriend so I acted like a gentleman and both were happy. Met publicly at a location of their choice, got drinks, paid cash and had fun. Cheers.

Apparently they are.

Um what does that possibly mean? Only incident in your own messages I can think of is you offended them in some manner? ????

As mentioned they're certainly aware of SA situations so my guess is they'll meet with you but perhaps after meeting with you a first time or more publically first. I've never done a threesome and since my membership still alive might as well go for it myself too.
I meant they told me about an incident with a prior SD...and that they were putting a freeze on the physical. Possibly just a line, but I don't waste too much time digging in certain situations.

Agreed and I do the same. But now that you've met often other options lend to things and they can still be comfortable and sometimes even more than previous. Surely they're aware of SA and up for it and doubt they just want to meet for coffee and jerk a guy off in his car. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." lol I think you get my point...
Yes I see your point and yes — for me it was a one off but seemed open for long-standing. Firm believer in spontaneity.

I hope the vultures (say that in the nicest way poss.With respect to Re: prior sure thing comment. ) Keep it slow. don’t force them to shut down. Don’t be pushy or anything aggressive. Allowed them to go at their own pace and it was fine. One share that she had a overly misogynistic and emotionally abusive boyfriend so I acted like a gentleman and both were happy. Met publicly at a location of their choice, got drinks, paid cash and had fun. Cheers.
For me these are all reasonable words as it's how I approach things myself in general. Plus I actually enjoy it better that way for a few reasons. And even in your case somebody broke the ice otherwise nobody would have been in a car on either side.

Recently? I think they were coming off something (not SA related) and seemed too new at SA for my tastes.
They've been on SA for a few months. Once the first day is over and a SB stays on they surely know what's up. And not just from what the guys are messaging them but their own input on it all too.

I wonder the incident because they were happy after my session and only told me the aforementioned bf issue.
To sum it up, they mentioned getting out of toxic relationships and having an SD that forced them to do some stuff, and that they were putting the brakes on the physical aspect. Obviously it looks like a load of shit now, but good that you were able to get in there.

Intel $$tokki_evie$$. Very hot Korean girl. Smart and well written, we were hitting it off great in text. She was ok with PPM to get started. She asked me what I paid in the past and I asked her if $300/meet would work for her. Wont message me back. If someone wants to go higher and take a swing have at it. I lost that bird!!! I would have gone higher, sometimes these girls are so stupid and can just counter.
You did ok dude. Similar thing happen to me. She look ok with make up but imo she just an average Asian girl. You can find similar or even better in some amp in the city with your price range.

Glad you got to hang her out. She ghosted on me while I was at a hotel. Be careful with her though - she posts details of her encounters and people she meets on her social media, including names and stuff periodically. Her social media posts are literally all about how guys are hitting on her no matter where she is, how guys tried to grab her everywhere, that she’s trying to find smoking buddies, and then how she wants to kill herself. Dramatic is a bit of an understatement lol. She also posted that she’s only interested in Asian guys (which I’m assuming you’re not) so good for you. Might reach out and try again when I scrub my profile before my premium ends.
What is her $ig$. Thanks

***$$Minimiadio****keeps texting me from different numbers. We agreed on 200 but only saw one good review on here. Is she worth it or is she a crack pot? Lol. Don't feel like going to the Bronx just to get my time wasted
Saw her over the weekend. You guys are right she is tiny. She does takes it raw and let you do whatever your heart desire. Lucky me she told me I was her first off the website Damage was 200 let me know if any of you guys could go lower

Saw her over the weekend. You guys are right she is tiny. She does takes it raw and let you do whatever your heart desire. Lucky me she told me I was her first off the website Damage was 200 let me know if any of you guys could go lower
How was the experience? I think lowest you can go is 150. Still debating if I should go see her. So you hit it raw and creampied her basically?