Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

No p
I have no control over if the provider temporarily or permanently disables their account. Profiles were active same day as review posted as they were taken off rotation and given to the greater community.
No problems on this end - I think gooey was just making an observation to the community at large that the profiles were down. Did the nurse permit anything bare? She seems pretty enthusiastic to meet - at least she did. But she did hint at allowance, so perhaps you got lucky!!

Met with $$QueenPetite19$$. $300 let me start raw but then asked for a bag. She’s a bit dramatic and as a 19 mixed race republican she’s def confused. Complained some guy raped her in the past but the cops did nothing. Baby face, petite body, tight pussy. Told me she’s holding off from guys with gf/wives so don’t mention it if you have one. Seems more into spontaneous than planning ahead. Mentioned some guy wanted to film a cream pie finish for 400 and she passed. Enjoy.

Met with $$QueenPetite19$$. $300 let me start raw but then asked for a bag. She’s a bit dramatic and as a 19 mixed race republican she’s def confused. Complained some guy raped her in the past but the cops did nothing. Baby face, petite body, tight pussy. Told me she’s holding off from guys with gf/wives so don’t mention it if you have one. Seems more into spontaneous than planning ahead. Mentioned some guy wanted to film a cream pie finish for 400 and she passed. Enjoy.
Glad you got to hang her out. She ghosted on me while I was at a hotel. Be careful with her though - she posts details of her encounters and people she meets on her social media, including names and stuff periodically. Her social media posts are literally all about how guys are hitting on her no matter where she is, how guys tried to grab her everywhere, that she’s trying to find smoking buddies, and then how she wants to kill herself. Dramatic is a bit of an understatement lol. She also posted that she’s only interested in Asian guys (which I’m assuming you’re not) so good for you. Might reach out and try again when I scrub my profile before my premium ends.

Met with $$sassysisters1927$$. Two 22 year old sisters, wanted $400. Gave $200 after discussion. One is a post bac student and the other is a masters student. Latin and white mix. 5’4 and sassy. For coffee and then had a nice BBJ in the car by one while the other kissed and kept me happy distracted with kissing and playing with herself. Seemed too new at this.

Half Japanese half black? From the Bronx? She's very ghetto. If you want to satisfy your blasian. She's a go just to scratch that itch. But she's a psycho. She doesn't allow raw. Unless 400+. You got lucky.

Also she can't take much of a ducking.

Met with $$sassysisters1927$$. Two 22 year old sisters, wanted $400. Gave $200 after discussion. One is a post bac student and the other is a masters student. Latin and white mix. 5’4 and sassy. For coffee and then had a nice BBJ in the car by one while the other kissed and kept me happy distracted with kissing and playing with herself. Seemed too new at this.
I started talking to these two as well. Would you repeat? And was it cim??

Just a heads up guys $ayrose123$ is kinda crazy. We met up twice before in the past but i got tired of seeing her. Shes been texting me from different numbers and gets mad at me when i dont reply to her. Shes a pro and a current stripper i believe

Well 1030 came and went and she didn't even read my message.. middle finger in the air
So I tried meeting her again, $$wanderrlustt$$ bc she was again on my way home tonight from my vacation. After she bailed on me Friday, I asked her if she wanted to try for Monday night She said yes 100%... I confirmed the place and time twice, she kept saying yes. Time came and she was no where to be found. It's 2hrs after the fact and she still never even read my msgs from 9:00. Done with her

So I tried meeting her again, $$wanderrlustt$$ bc she was again on my way home tonight from my vacation. After she bailed on me Friday, I asked her if she wanted to try for Monday night She said yes 100%... I confirmed the place and time twice, she kept saying yes. Time came and she was no where to be found. It's 2hrs after the fact and she still never even read my msgs from 9:00. Done with her
I know she looks cute and petite. Let her go she is not worth it lol. Trust me I've been playing phone tag with her for the past few months. However, last time I spoke with her I was the one that left her hanging.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Remember SA is leading these woman on that every guy is wealthy. So once they hit one who is it validates to whole process to them. And yet many of they will spend their whole Friday night trolling for cock and never getting anywhere near one.
This should let you know how much they hate the dates. They would rather spend 10 hours total to make $800 than spend 5 hours total to make $1,000.

Agreed and I do the same. But now that you've met often other options lend to things and they can still be comfortable and sometimes even more than previous. Surely they're aware of SA and up for it and doubt they just want to meet for coffee and jerk a guy off in his car. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." lol I think you get my point...