Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My approach to SA is to search daily for newest profiles within 25 miles of my location in Nassau County.
That way, I’m one of their first contacts and I’m not the 87th message get review.
Today I contacted an 18 year old blonde hottie from Nassau county and got this interesting reply...
“long story I never considered anything like this EVER< I am 18 as of 2 weeks ago, anyway during tHe summer my family- dad-mom- brother and I were in florida and a dude sort of came up to me during a morning run-jog he offered me $500 if he could spend the afternoon with me and take photos , I found an excuse not to go with my family the following day and sure enough the guy picked me up, was it stupid? yes was it thrilling OMG yes, basically took photos of me around the coast and in my bikini and NOTHIGN else, but throughout the whole day I was like OMG he is going to make a move on me, I was so afraid and turned on at teh same time, thats how I ended up on this site, I am 18 as of 3 weeks ago senior in hs and dying for discreet craziness- does that make sense?“
So I wrote back an hour ago and thought I’d share as I wait a reply. Kind of young for me... we’ll see... I may just throw her back for you guys...
I also got the same reply. We had a few messages but she seemed off. She wanted text. I said sure send me your number. Never heard from her.

If you really have a meeting with her than I'd better see a review.
There have been way too many of these "I'm seeing so and so later, any Intel" type posts.
I see it as a way of guys getting around the asking for information without providing any. Because I never see a follow up review. No wonder guys like @gold69 and others who actually contribute to this thread are getting frustrated and now refuse to share.
So review or get banned from this thread.
I ask intel for safety reasons. Just saw $$Ashley20177$$ in Suffolk for coffee. She arrived 10 minutes early. SUFFOLK Community bland, stocky, big blonde, big for a college sophomore; has photo of green bikini as main image in Port Jeff. She is also on WYP. She asked 100 for coffee and 300 for date. I always try to connect for coffee first as test. I was able to use trial for SA instead of 90 for same service. Would glad pay if service is good but why not be smart about it. She arrives at coffee stop 10 minutes early and texts me, let me know when you arrive. I walk in, get coffee and walk out. I text her and say just got coffee and didn’t see anyone like you. She relies was waiting in my car, I was like sure. I call her and it says, line is disconnected.

Met with $longislandatl$ She claims to be 34 but I suspect she’s closer to 40.

Either way I was horny so I went through with it she was a bit odd clean freak constantly wiping everything done with baby wipes, I guess I can appreciate cleanliness. The annoying thing was she wouldn’t shut up during sex. “ you like that?” Now I enjoy some good dirty talk and sexual banter but I’m some point shut up. Damage was $250

$melinda999$ finally met her been trying to meet for like a year and three accounts. What a disappointment! She started out negotiations with her past sd gave her a lot; in the past she has flat out rejected offers of $500 so I took a chance and through out an offer of $400 in which she accepted. So when we met get right down to it and it seemed a bit awkward. Once we were both naked she tried to climb on right away, when she was bone dry.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I ask intel for safety reasons. Just saw $$Ashley20177$$ in Suffolk for coffee. She arrived 10 minutes early. SUFFOLK Community bland, stocky, big blonde, big for a college sophomore; has photo of green bikini as main image in Port Jeff. She is also on WYP. She asked 100 for coffee and 300 for date. I always try to connect for coffee first as test. I was able to use trial for SA instead of 90 for same service. Would glad pay if service is good but why not be smart about it. She arrives at coffee stop 10 minutes early and texts me, let me know when you arrive. I walk in, get coffee and walk out. I text her and say just got coffee and didn’t see anyone like you. She relies was waiting in my car, I was like sure. I call her and it says, line is disconnected.
Okay, let the guys know how you do with $$xrosebabyxo$$

And as far as your statement about asking for Intel for safety reasons, that's just admitting that you'd rather have all the other guys do the leg work so you can get the sure thing. Looking at your posting history in this thread kind of confirms that.
But it's not just you so don't feel like I'm picking on you. I've already started deleting posts from certain guys that post nothing but bullshit here.

$$savebythebell$$ Asked for $130 to smash or 'sneakers,' she would commonly say. She was okay in bed. She’s 5’6, 112, blonde, 19/20. Journalism student, loved Aaron Soorkin, studied at local Stony Brook college. Always required glove. A bit small for me. Couldn’t fit at first but by the third session, she was stretched. Would jokely ask if she did her squats. Overall, pretty good but would have panic attacks near midterms and finals. Required car-dates at first before dorm visit or hotel stays. Ended after six months when she shared she started to have feelings.

$$xrosebabyxo$$ Cancelled my plans with her because I found out was a pro. Based in queens and excepted hotel stay. Originally asked for $400 but would go for $300. Very eager to share photos.

$$savebythebell$$ Asked for $130 to smash or 'sneakers,' she would commonly say. She was okay in bed. She’s 5’6, 112, blonde, 19/20. Journalism student, loved Aaron Soorkin, studied at local Stony Brook college. Always required glove. A bit small for me. Couldn’t fit at first but by the third session, she was stretched. Would jokely ask if she did her squats. Overall, pretty good but would have panic attacks near midterms and finals. Required car-dates at first before dorm visit or hotel stays. Ended after six months when she shared she started to have feelings.

$$xrosebabyxo$$ Cancelled my plans with her because I found out was a pro. Based in queens and excepted hotel stay. Originally asked for $400 but would go for $300. Very eager to share photos.
Can't find her.

$$laneybaby$$ is a scammer and will ask for donation for any verification pictures you ask for. I’m old and I need glasses so her original post meant nothing. The profile is blurry and doesn’t show anything. Immediately shared that she was stressed for cash and wanted food and any pictures for will cost money before meet. Immediately removed her from rotation.

Not to sound dumb but I been out of the game for a while, and just reading these last few post I’m assuming there’s a new site. Just curious to know where you guys are finding these ladies
There’s really only 3 main ones:

seeking arrangement
Secret benefits
What’s your price

But most of the girls appear on multiple sites like these

$$CuteNursebaby$$ damage: a metro ticket, drinks and being a gentleman. This one was so genuine re: companionship. Didn’t talk about money. Per her words, “Emotional connection is the most important thing as far as I'm concerned. Tinder sucks. Just a lot of fuckboys who play games and don't know what they want. Total waste of my time and energy. “ She uses SA like Bumble or the most vanilla dating app out there. Meet up for drinks and chemistry was instant. After three drinks, we started laughing and long story short, ended up back to her apartment. Totally loved getting kinky and having her hair pulled. Smashed and left. Did not stay overnight as I heard a baby crying and left after one round. I just can’t get my head over the baby issue. Nurse Station Clerk in upper east side.

mods feel free to combine my reviews in one post.

I was going to meet **yourfavoritetoy** just now after the Yankees game. I was feeling horny but then had a argument with her since she only wants to be on top of pillows getting fucked doggy while being on her phone. The no bj or anything else did it for me. So if it interest you all, go for it I agreed 250.

I was going to meet **yourfavoritetoy** just now after the Yankees game. I was feeling horny but then had a argument with her since she only wants to be on top of pillows getting fucked doggy while being on her phone. The no bj or anything else did it for me. So if it interest you all, go for it I agreed 250.
She messaged me the same thing. Only does quickies and could next new on Thursday during her lunch break. She originally said she gets from 800-1k lol. No bj, straight doggy, covered and she would be laying on pillows watching tv or on her phone.

Any intel on $$xrosebabyxo$$? I have a afternoon meeting with this one and seems too eager.
Contacted her about a year ago or something like that. I see she's been logged on constantly ever since so can only guess she's totally pro but who ever knows. Anyway if I recall she wanted 500 which is over my budget. Don't know what she's asking for now days.
\
If you texted each other and she says she's already there why go stay for coffee then leave and then text her?

She messaged me the same thing. Only does quickies and could next new on Thursday during her lunch break. She originally said she gets from 800-1k lol. No bj, straight doggy, covered and she would be laying on pillows watching tv or on her phone.
What? She actually tells you that while you're doing her that she's going to be on pillows watching tv or on her phone?

Lmaoooooo. That's funny. I've only ever fucked one girl on her phone and she was a non pro. She was on the phone getting piped out. Would throw the mute on every few mins and when not she would moan lightly. This is fuck 10 or so years ao.

She was talking to some dude. Might've been dating him or trying to. Lol that was fun. Paying though and treated like that is a pass I would imagine for most.

@Cesco did she ever turn around and Moan? Or quiet as a mouse. I wouldn't even have argued with her. She told you what it is, from jump it sounds like??

Don't give these girls that power. You ain't feeling it. At most ask for a lower rate. They say no say cool. Don't call em or tell em you got other plans.

Met with $longislandatl$ She claims to be 34 but I suspect she’s closer to 40.

Either way I was horny so I went through with it she was a bit odd clean freak constantly wiping everything done with baby wipes, I guess I can appreciate cleanliness. The annoying thing was she wouldn’t shut up during sex. “ you like that?” Now I enjoy some good dirty talk and sexual banter but I’m some point shut up. Damage was $250

$melinda999$ finally met her been trying to meet for like a year and three accounts. What a disappointment! She started out negotiations with her past sd gave her a lot; in the past she has flat out rejected offers of $500 so I took a chance and through out an offer of $400 in which she accepted. So when we met get right down to it and it seemed a bit awkward. Once we were both naked she tried to climb on right away, when she was bone dry.
How was the face and the bedroom skills with $longislandatl$$