Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met her 2 years ago 250. She might’ve raised asking. What did she say? She’s fun. She smokes so when I met her at the time she came from the beach pretty high. Petite good body, bbbj, covered, no cim, not much emotion if she meets you after she smokes, she lives in queens. Been trying to see her but she’s only available weekdays during the day but that was from a year ago. Haven’t reached her since. She turned to a pro and wouldn’t be surprised, she’s always down to meet from my past experience.
You can’t unblock someone from SA once you block someone. If she appeared as inactive her account might’ve been suspended

I forgot to cancel my premium and came back to this message from $kaylasdown$. Her number is also in her profile:

"Hey! I'm looking for a guy that's willing to spit roast me with my boyfriend while making a generous donation. Is that something you might be interested in? We can also do cuckold stuff or it could just be a regular double team. "

I forgot to cancel my premium and came back to this message from $kaylasdown$. Her number is also in her profile:

"Hey! I'm looking for a guy that's willing to spit roast me with my boyfriend while making a generous donation. Is that something you might be interested in? We can also do cuckold stuff or it could just be a regular double team. "
Yeah I have her inumber and she has crazy rules. Expects us to pay to bang her with her bf. Sounds like a sham

How she did that. I had done that some time ago but after a certain point I was certain they had a bot to smack it down and verified so with a second account got smacked in minutes.
Pretty sure they're more lenient with girls and premium accounts. I literally had a picture with a fake IG name clearly visible in the pic. When i reposted it later, it was under reveiw for a week, then taken rejected. You get at least temp approval for certain things

Met xjasminex0 200 damage. 1 round covered, cif. At first she didn't want to give a bj but when I got her in the mood she started sucking the rod. Won't be seeing her again. Any info on parisomar or melroseee

paris wanted 800 from me and sent me what looked like a cut and paste blurb talking out of both sides of her mouth it seemed. I don't want to negotiate your life I just want to hang with you some. So I did not bother with much of a response.

Has anyone seen $steviethixx$? Not sure if I'll have the time to travel to NJ (assuming she'd want to meet there) but she seems to have a killer body. Her private pics look like she's got huge boobs and a nice ass. Just putting that out there for now. Might check it out once I'm back from vacation if things work out. I love short girls that are stacked - feels like more bang for your buck

How she did that. I had done that some time ago but after a certain point I was certain they had a bot to smack it down and verified so with a second account got smacked in minutes.
As was mentioned they are absolutely more lenient/allowing with the premium girls on the site. I haven't seen a number posted, but I've seen email contacts and Snapchat account names posted. Any attempt on my side to do any of that, even somewhat disguised, has always been swatted down.

Meeting $$gaylee22$$ tonight for 200. Any info? She seems like a pro but we’ll see
I've definitely seen her face before. Either on (a site I wasn't supposed to mention) or another profile.

Are you very good looking? Do you offer some novelty? I know already most of the SA girls will see a guy they like for cheap, just wondering if you fall in that category

Last edited by a moderator: