Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$xrosebabyxo$ suppose to meet with her. Anyone have any intel?
Met her 2 years ago 250. She might’ve raised asking. What did she say? She’s fun. She smokes so when I met her at the time she came from the beach pretty high. Petite good body, bbbj, covered, no cim, not much emotion if she meets you after she smokes, she lives in queens. Been trying to see her but she’s only available weekdays during the day but that was from a year ago. Haven’t reached her since. She turned to a pro and wouldn’t be surprised, she’s always down to meet from my past experience.

Met her 2 years ago 250. She might’ve raised asking. What did she say? She’s fun. She smokes so when I met her at the time she came from the beach pretty high. Petite good body, bbbj, covered, no cim, not much emotion if she meets you after she smokes, she lives in queens. Been trying to see her but she’s only available weekdays during the day but that was from a year ago. Haven’t reached her since. She turned to a pro and wouldn’t be surprised, she’s always down to meet from my past experience.
$300 does she allow you to cum 2-3 times?

Yes weekday. I just hope she’s worth it and comes somewhat dolled up
She’s cute, petite, she will most likely come a bit stoned. Met her 2x and both times she did and not much of a talkative person because of it. She lives at home hence why only weekdays day time works for her.

Anyone seen $carriebradshaw$ it’s not the exact name but starts with similar name, saw her a couple weeks ago but she ended up blocking me after we met and then randomly unblocked me wanting to meet.

Take one for the team. Leave review so I know what I get myself into and I’ll do the same for other members (whatsup gold lol)
I’ll do it if she responds. She’s always on and off. Was supposed to get together around 2-3. I’m all about the Manhattan girls since I’m in Midtown although I’ve seen there are a good group in LI which is less than what these Manhattan girls ask. It’s always 400-500 unless they’re in Bushwick or queens/BK. And I’ve met girls who also have friends on the site who ask if I have friends who are on the site as well which I find amusing.

Met up with $$college(space)girl1934$$ and WOW. Was it worth it. Tight, went in raw. AMAZING oral, DT, CIM and first girl that happily and willingly gave anal up like it was lent. No hesitation. That was extremely tight as well. She’s small but can handle oversized.

Out of the 62 girls from seeking I’ve been with-

Easily top 2

12/10 Stars
What was the damage?

She asked me for 1000. I got her down to 600. She's very tall and pretty but not very enthusiastic like you mentioned. She did let me cum in her mouth but no swallow. I no longer see her on the site tho.
She does like weird things, especially getting rimmed, but I’m going to meet her again today, might have better luck again, she seems a little more excited to meet this time.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Met up with $$college(space)girl1934$$ and WOW. Was it worth it. Tight, went in raw. AMAZING oral, DT, CIM and first girl that happily and willingly gave anal up like it was lent. No hesitation. That was extremely tight as well. She’s small but can handle oversized.

Out of the 62 girls from seeking I’ve been with-

Easily top 2

12/10 Stars
Thought you said Savannah gave up her ass to you easily too?
Maybe mistaken